Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

user, I hate timeskip Robin's bleaching too, but there is no reason to make a thread about

Your brother in Christ, Simon

lol @ filename. amaing, i was just re-watching that episode today

>timeskip Robin's bleaching
What's up with this meme? Robin was never dark in the manga and how come people don't know what a tan is? Robin clearly look like a European woman, she was never non-white, so what's the deal?

my dick is confused

and bulma's hair is purple in the manga, but they didn't change it

Shit I thought this pic was a meme.

She was dark as a little girl, usually pale people are pale as children then get darker, her skin was always dark in the anime until the time skip.

Internal organs are overrated anyway.

One Piece is not a manga / show, but a movement
by narrowing waistlines gradually over its runtime, it subconsciously brainwashes people into doing the same. by the year 2043 the human waist will cease to exist altogether and we'll just have Rayman bodies

Same reason the 3D fashion industry is full of twiggy sticclets. SHIT FUCKING TASTE, that's why.

Doesn't look any darker than Luffy to me

Oda already said he prefers big breasted woman.

Oda truly is the savior of the human race.

Gee, do I miss tan Robin.

I completely forgot how OP used to have decent art instead of just shitty scribbles.

I would never have guessed.

Why was she bleached anyway?

She was always meant to be more pale according to Oda and his colored artwork, but it was Toei that made and kept her tan until the time-skip.

She went from a delicious Cinnamon to vanilla frappe and that gets me heated. Still love her tho

So essentially Oda is a hack.