Dragon Ball Super

Please remember that the anime is the primary product and the manga is a supplemental product meant to generate interest for the show. That's why the manga is extremely truncated and does not focus on secondary characters to the same extent as the anime.

I don't know why the current arc is generating so much salt. Every U7 member that wasn't Tien got a chance to fight their "end boss" that requires them to outsmart or overpower in a cool or interesting way. It's not that Ribrianne or Smugpup were jobbers; it was because they were set up to have them be realistic challenges for Krillin and 18 to overcome. Obviously Roshi isn't going to fight Toppo, but besting Ganos is a huge history and Roshi was clearly the underdog. These moments make the ToP fun to watch.

Jiren

is for Gohan Blanco

I'm enjoying every character getting their chance to shine and do something fairly cool. I just hope 17 doesn't get knocked out in a stupid fucking way because Gohan doesn't listen. That would be as cheap as how Piccolo got knocked out.

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Piccolo will travel time and get fused with King Piccolo to get stronger.

Who will get Ayyyy'd next?

You know damn well that's how he's going to be knocked out.

>Vegeta centric episodes are always higher rated and viewed.

Thats /ourprince/

Please remember that this is canon.

Neck yourself midget OP, the anime is proven non-canon.

ask him a question
anything

where did Buu come from?

I don't mind him being knocked out even though he was on all the merch; I care if he gets casually knocked out because Gohan chokes like a fucking idiot. At least let him go out like a boss, similar to how 18 went out.

Krillin can defeat anyone in a ring out scenario though, he is very smart and a capable fighter if he isn't scared

Unfortunately this is the case, even though the manga is better than the anime in nearly every aspect.

The current arc is generating a shitton of salt because...
- Only 8 universes are competing rather than 12.
- Most of the fighters were fodder and/or lost to U7 or U6.
- Some U7 characters lost in humiliating ways (I think Roshi and 18 were the only ones that didn't)
- Jiren is too overpowered. He's stronger than the fucking Hakaishin for fuck's sake.

Can you kill the 18manlet before the day is over? Thank you.

You know the fact you keep posting this almost seem a little nervous of what will happen to her in the manga.

>F U C K I N G B U B B L E G U M
The fever dream of Toriyama.

Reminder Toyotaro is a hack, can't write original, can't draw anything original. He is just a 2nd rate doujin artist who was given a official job.

is spanish allowed?

Supers Manga >Supers Cartoon

>I just hope 17 doesn't get knocked out in a stupid fucking way because Gohan doesn't listen. That would be as cheap as how Piccolo got knocked out.

Well, people here claim that Toei has been shilling 17 a lot in this arc, so i doubt he will get eliminated in a lame way and his elimination is probably going to be in a heroic manner just like his sister's.

How is the anime proven non-canon? The anime comes out first, it's what every other medium for the franchise is based off of, and has more of a developed story then the manga. Both follow Toriyama's outline and that's the only thing that really matters.

The two episodes devoted to Krillin overcoming his shame and fear after 18 called him weak and Marron said she wanted a strong daddy were actually really good. I don't mind episodes that get a little metaphysical or spiritual.
>inb4cuckshit

Wish I was Goku bros...

Best girl

>implying Toyo is going to do something as fucking crazy as straight up changing who beats who
All he's going to do is fix power scaling so the victories might be more easily palatable to powerlevelfags. Not that the power scaling in the anime was off.

These are unironically my favourite episodes now, since some of the fights are nice for sure but I prefer the og DB style best after I had read it.

Too bad this post doesn't make sense because the manga is the real canon but ok
>Your favorite character was shit in this arc, b-but he defeated this jobber! It was l-like his "end boss". Now shut the fuck up and enjoy Goku vs Big Bad again.
Yeah fuck off

17 getting TOPPOED when?

Didn't like Krillin going through that insecure faggot phase to begin with personally, do that with a character who never gets to do anything to begin with like Tien or Yamcha instead. Even the nervous manner in which he talks to all other characters in Super is irritating.

It's really cool to see someone other then Goku be the main focus. Those two episodes were really about Krillin and Goku was more of an obstacle for Krillin to get past. Plus, it was more about strategy and mental preparation then screaming and powering up. I like seeing more depth to the fights. Hell, Roshi's fights in the ToP were some of the most fun to watch.

The Krillin episode is amazing. I don't mind having Goku being the focus since it's only logical but I would like them to focus on his character a bit more, besides all the new power ups and whatnot.

Why is avatarfagging allowed on Sup Forums?

Facts

porque yo estare ahi

Jiren is wonning

But that's literally the purpose of the arc. What were you expecting? Tien to Kikoho Jiren while Goku powers up a fucking Spirit Bomb? Come on user. You have to give the U7 members realistic challenges to overcome. Otherwise, why have a 10 members team? The whole set up was built to give each member their moment to shine and overcome a challenging foe that might have beaten them. People shit on Krillin for learning a new move that was ineffective but that was why they show him using the move. Krillin might have lost because his techniques didn't work so he had to win a different way. 18 was injured which means Ribrianne could have defeated her and it almost happened.17 almost got rung out by Aniraza until he was saved and was able to turn the tide.

>Toppa keeps telling him he needs to conserve his energy
>Proceeds to wreck everyone who challenges him without trying or using any stamina

Is Toppa retarded? They could've had the tournament done by now if he'd just let Jiren knock everyone out as soon as it started.

I see potential in the Anizara fight it could be well done and be really cool if you're not Toei. I hope Toyo doesn't job like usual

krilling>gohan
Reminder

Not only that, it's a Sup Forumsfag crossboarder

Krillin has always been useful in some way as part of the main cast, but in super he feels like a side character

I blame the Buu saga for this

Spoilers for 124

>Come on user. You have to give the U7 members realistic challenges to overcome.
>Powerlevelfag
Oh now I get it. Toeipablos are a fucking cancer.

The meme with Krillin that all you faggots repeat is he has died the most. TFS literally has a Krillin owned counter. Krillin is the fighter that has the most realistic reason for having PTSD since he has literally died several times. The whole episode in the forest even directly references this.

We should just execute this guy.

Piérdase Bejita

>yfw we see el hermano for real during the inevitable jiren backstory reveal

WAIFUFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>gohan and freeza jobbing to a fucking rabbit

>18fag is a spic
I'm so shocked

I like having Goku being a foil to the characters. Krillin directly yells at him stating he doesn't understand Goku's character and he gets scared when he has to fight. That was some raw shit we usually don't see from the main characters and it's a good contrast to Goku happy go lucky nature. Fuck, Beerus about to erase Goku for being too naive and wanting to pester Omni-King was actually tense to watch. I like seeing that contrast with Goku being a retarded fight autist and other characters getting tired of his shit.

It isn't.

Like fucking clockwork, I love this guy.

>People shit on Krillin for learning a new move that was ineffective but that was why they show him using the move. Krillin might have lost because his techniques didn't work so he had to win a different way

As a Krilinfag I know you're full of shit. Krilin's episode was fucking garbage and to make it worse that cyborg bitch android or whatever didn't help him when Frost attacked him. Fuck the anime.

This manlet needs to be forcefed enough cyanide to put down a rhino.

That's not me dummy. I'm American, not Mexican.

dumb frogposter

What a bitch, saged for being a Dragon Ball thread

Hopefully he'll get range banned soon.

Well, they are different species.
Characters have been complaining about this trait of Goku's since at least the Piccolo Jr fight.

>mods
>getting rid of shitposters
>ever

how hard is it for a villain or agent or someone to come and kill Goku ot anyone else in his asleep, laid-back, guarded-down state??

Whatever you say, Jose.

If anything this scene inspirated the blast to the heart thing in the Ressurection F arc

Hey, maybe Toyo will show him more love. I doubt it though. He will probably off screen half the fighters and focus on wanking off Goku and Bejita.

see
I am sure that they watched this episode before they wrote the scene in Reurection F

>manletfag still THIS mad

I don’t believe you mexicano.

That OP text is spam at this point.

He’s a fucking Pedro too.

Not hard at all. Hence why Goku was extremely on guard when he put out the order for Hit to assassinate him.

I just hope Freeza somehow gets Gohan out of the tournament in respect for 17 since he had to deal with Gohan's bullshit. What did Goku do so wrong to have a fuck up like Gohan

I guess Goku was on his way to become a god long ago.

Kami once said that Goku was the best choice as a new god of earth, maybe this is what he meant.

Truly impressive and totally on purpose foreshadowing for things to come.

You can make every character shine without having U7 knock out twice as many combatants as all the other unvierses combined.

You can make ever character shine without "muh tired Goku" going UI twice in 2 minutes of story time.

You can make every character shine without having Goku get one of the most underserved power ups ever.

This arc is bad, but thats also true of DBS as a whole.

but imagine being more invisble and out-of-nowhere thank Hit (Goku already sensed him, don't remember how)

i am lookong at you, Baby

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Try and put a coherent sentence together to get your point across user.

>You can make ever character shine without "muh tired Goku" going UI twice in 2 minutes of story time.
He went from exhauste to ss3 full power in one minute back in the Buu saga

>What did Goku do so wrong to have a fuck up like Gohan
Married Chi Chi.

You can’t explain shit to the 18manlet, he’s a stubborn spic.

They all felt like side characters until the ToP which is why I am actually enjoying the current arc. Everyone got a chance to overcome a personally challenging enemy.

>mexico isn't in the american continent
Dumb manlet

Powerlevels are a good thing.

Did it on Namek too. He used up nearly all his energy with his Kaioken x20 assault, was so exhausted he could barely stand after the Spirit Bomb, then bam, he's at max power after going Super Saiyan.

heck, even Dr. Gero, why that litte spying robot bug... why not turning it into a weapon instead

Instead of the Genkidama, wouldn't the Akumaito Kōsen be a much better attack against big bads?

tfw to inteligente too have UI

it's a zenkai retard

>powerlevels are a good thing

Episode 124

>Gohan's in big trouble! What's his comeback strategy?!
>Gohan supports Freeza in his fierce battle against Universe 11's Dyspo. Gohan and Freeza have a hard time against Dyspo's lightning-fast movement?!

I'm glad I'm not a Gohanfag

>implying Toyo is going to do something as fucking crazy as straight up changing who beats who

Look at all the stuff he's changed in this arc alone so far.

Gohan is going to unlock truer potential and defeat him after a hard fight

Powerlevels bring consistency and good writing. Without them we have nonsensical shit like Roshi beating Tenshinhan.

>gohan is in big trouble
and water is wet

Not the writers fault he got plastic surgery to remove the muscles he had

Zenkai comes from recovering from near death, retard. Goku never healed at any point during that fight.

Are you fucking retarded? What exactly is crazy about changing who beats who? As long as the core fights are the same, it doesn’t matter.