Are you ready for the best Fate anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulas-mkkPS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EXTRA
>best

lol

Grand Order was the best until it went full on Mash pandering.

Now its all about cooking Shirou.

It can be good if they disregard the game's story completely.

Cooking Shirou is only going to be 12 short episodes that take the whole year before they're all out.

>Something is considered to be good by Sup Forums
>Anime adaption announced
>It is now considered to be very bad
Like clockwork.

>Now its all about cooking Shirou.
thank god it is.

I'm ready for a trainwreck that makes nu-Fate even more of a laughing stock than it already is

Probably be the first Fate I watch. So yes.

This.
Every fucking time.

>fate

Cooking Shiro was boring. I fell asleep.

FGO raised the bar.

The entire Extra universe is now considered to be crap. Even the games are pretty bad.

One really short and non storyline related event in FGO is better than everything that happened in the Extra games.

Both are being over milked by hack authors that used to be decent

Shinji's sacrifice in CCC is better than anything that has happened in FGO.

>EXTRA
>considered to be good

Bait . Even extella is better than most of Fgo

Just here for AI Sakura, Dan/Robin, and Li. Here's hoping that they retain as much of the underwater aesthetic and the jazzy soundtrack.
If none of the above, at least have this song play somewhere in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulas-mkkPS4

Fucking Gatou's sacrifice was great too

Extra is okay, but CCC is one of the best things to come out of Type-Moon.
Also, Ironic shitposting is stil shitposting.

All of TM is cancer.

>shaftshit
No thank you.

That isn't Hollow Atarxia

>Extra
>Considered good

It was considered mediocre to shit when it came out. It was more like a proof of concept than anything considering it skipped going into depth about a lot of fucking things like what happens inbetween the time when the MC isn't set up for a match,other servant fights and the general outside world of the school.

CCC is what you're thinking of. Extra itself was a rushjob and people have always called it out for being that. Which is probably where this anime comes in in an attempt to retcon it and fix its issues which in itself is another issue because anime is a shittier storytelling medium than a game

>"we want the kyoanus fanbase" moeblob faces
What the fuck I thought Shaft was /our studio/.

>A literal who dying
>Good

u wot?

>No sign of Rani at all in the promos
So we're just going with Rin Route with Lu bu and Aruceid then? Or did they write Rani off completely?
Are they going to give Nurse Sakura a bigger role in this or something?

Extra and CCC are a set, you mong. You're supposed to play both of them.

Without Shinji, no one was gong to beat the amputee so it's actually a big deal.

>One of the most important characters in the series.
>Literal who.

>fatefag tries to say the one untranslated game is good to hide how shit it is

Sad!

Rin: B82/W57/H80
Nero: B83/W56/H82

They should be roughly the same size, but somehow the art fails to reflect this properly.

>shaft
>another shitty saber clone
>good

>Rin is only 1 below Nero
That's hilarious, I never once got that impression

>tfw Whore of Babylon will get BTFO by Gawain

Slut bloodline.

Some people here are actually capable of reading entry-level japanese.

Normalfags will love it.
Most fatefags will be nitpicking everything and pretend to hate it.
KyoAni fags will say it's worse than their filterfest and shitpost threads to death, Trigger fags will probably join the bandwagon.
Screencap this.

If the gods are willing, they'll keep Nero as she was in Extra instead of her ascended personality as a walking meme she is now.

It's been 5 years, plenty of time to pick up a language.

Nero Venus time?

Why does Rin have small drills?

Because it's actually Luvia's daughter taking on the appearance of Rin from FSN.

Extra Rin =/= FSN Rin
Oh lord, I forgot there's going to be a wave of Extra-secondaries too.

how bout this. What if Sup Forums considered the anime bad not the source?

Nursery Rhyme better be in this.

She was in the trailer.
The only servants missing from this Leo and Gawain unless I overlooked and the Week 4 pairs of Gatou/Aruceid and Ronnie/Vlad

Only if there is some book burning.

If its just going to be some boring naruto-esque flashback sob story then she needs to just gtfo.

That would involve the anime actually being out, which it isn't. Plus, there are already contrarians in this very thread calling the source material bad.

Since we're presumably getting Extra on its own, it's not going to be too spectacular. However, Extra is in its strongest during the actual story segments against other masters and I doubt we'll have any Arena grinding aside from those events that strictly occur in the arena.

Semantics. They're two titles with two vastly different reputations.

Expect a rewrite

Gawain and Leos VAs are a lready confirmed

>So we're just going with Rin Route

No Lu Bu is in it.

>t-trust us guys its great!

I guess people would be asking a lot of questions if both Apoc AND Extra had Vlads running around

It's definitely not shit, I can tell you that

WHERE IS TAMAMO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait for Foxtail anime.

>Twice will use Tamamo in the final fight instead of Buddha

Red makes Saber look much, much sexier

Up to now its been pretty shit.
And not just normal shit but bland shit to.

>Up to now
What?

This animation is a promotion for the Extella sequel so in this rendition of Extra her Master is some Gyaru Punk who treats her like shit to the point where she betrays him and joins the MC as a Sub-Servant,instantly putting her in "2nd Girl who is comedy relief will not win" position just like what happened in the first Extella

PREASE
UNDERSTRAND and support this release so we can make the CCC anime where she MIGHT be the main servant only to get cucked by BB

Probably after thinking about it.

>CCC anime where she MIGHT be the main servant only to get cucked by BB
Man if we're going CCC route, it has to be Gilgamesh. The Foxtail adaptation is her best bet.

Will Hakuno get his walls of internal monologues?

As a flashing text at most.

Speaking of Shinji’s importance in the extra-verse; I still hope we get him as a full fledged servant one day.

>stoned Emiya appears at :26

Huh.

Also, i wonder if they will really go with Vlad and his waifu. 4th fight in general was super weak compared to other characters.

Only in Foxtail

Does Miyamoto even use those?

AI Sakuras are best Sakuras.

Theres already another Tamamo in fgo and there will probably be a beast Amaterasu in fgo too

Why is she so much better than wormslut?

I don't care about fgo or alternate Tamamos. I just want animated original Tamamo.

Same, I can't get into F/GO.
I just want to see cute fox girl animated in a series.

>F/GO
You're not alone. It's trash.

Is that really meant to be a servant Shinji?
It looks nothing like him though.

Kekfox strikes agin

That will be Strange Fake by Ufo in 2024

Will it still have the MONSTER fight at the end?

But the whole reason Twice uses Buddha and discarded Tamamo was bcause she wasn't good enough for him.

you might be dead by then though

>But the whole reason Twice uses Buddha and discarded Tamamo was bcause she wasn't good enough for him.
Who knows how this altered story is going to work out

Because she quite literally removed all the bad aspects of her personality.

>shit route
no fluffly tail its gonna suck

>Are they going to give Nurse Sakura

>Want to do CCC anime at some point since it'll make EVEN MORE money
>Foreshadow Nurse as a character in Extra anime
Yeah that's an important thing to do here. Even in Extra she was basically the only real NPC that changed every week and gave you things each week. The other ones were more static.

>that changed every week and gave you things each week. The other ones were more static.
She gave you healing items with increasing effects but the other student NPCs had different dialogue every week too. Hell, there was a story going on with all of them like the couple on the first floor who had to kill each other, that one guy in your class who has complete faith in you, and a bunch of the snobbier ones who end up dying off.

>but the other student NPCs had different dialogue every week too
She did as well. The other NPCs were humans so of course they say things, she was the only program that changed dialogue each week just like the human characters. Each week you visited her she said something different, encouraged you, talked about how you were the only one who visited each week to talk, gave you items, and other NPCs mentioned things like her cooking. The idea was conveyed that she was a character despite just being a program unlike a lot of the other computer programs that were programmed to always give the same response. The only other computer program who could give unique dialogue was Kotomine and Taiga.

There was a contrast between human characters and AI characters, but then you had AI's that acted entirely human on purpose.

>The other NPCs were humans so of course they say things
Fuck, I actually didn't recognize that distinction you made, you're right.

It looks weeeeird!

Saber stacked!

There was Taiga and her quests, which if you did them all let you fight MONSTER

It's about as close as we're gonna get in creating WADA's art in animation.

That will be HF movies

Subs when?

That Mary is super cute.

Mary or Marie?

I hate her art so much.
She draws males even worse.

I like her Tamamo

y tho?