Asspull thread

Ok fuck this bullshit. You don't kill off a main character, make a big deal about it and then just bring him back with some bullshit explanation.

This is worse than Pell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXj0qn0DBdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>complaining about asspulls
>in fucking Jojo

dude

OH

MY GOD, BECKY, LOOK AT HER BUTT

upvote

the scene was hype as fuck tho
youtube.com/watch?v=JXj0qn0DBdQ

Yeah I really can't complain about Abdul coming back, that was easily one of the best moments of part 3

whats funny is that this isnt even the biggest asspull in this part

no, what's funny is that he dies a second time

He dies for real later on, anyway.

You do not get it, this is JoJo, nobody applies their normal standard to JoJo because then the debate would be all about asspulls and plot holes, basically JoJo gets a pass for everything because it is a classic and a meme

>Ha, you can't apply actual criticism to my favorite show because it's one of the classics, nice try
jojofags

Y E S, Y O U D O

nobody watches jojo for the plot, it's already so absurd that asspulls don't really detract much from the show

I was just stating it as it is, not saying that thats a good thing, but pointing out one specific asspull in JoJo makes you look dumb, as if you do not realize that that stuff is everywhere

Imagine his reaction at the end of SBR

As I recall, his first death was supposed to be permanent and Hol Horse was originally going to turn good and take his place in the team. Positive fan reaction to the character and the huge outcry after his death is what convinced Araki to bring him back later.

Also
>Complaining about asspulls in Jojo

What's it like living with crippling autism, user?

I thought the OVA did it much better honestly, which is pretty much the only thing I liked about it.

>This is worse than Pell.
how?
at least there was a relatively decent explanation

There's a difference between not caring about a series problem and denying them

But hilarious asspulls is one of the strong points of the series.

this, unironically

Hol Horse Crusaders would've been better.

>the dude who survived a city leveling bomb explosion was less bullshit than someone surviving a knife wound and a bullet grazing his skull