Winter 2018

Is this the most entertaining season of anime in a decade?

It fucking is. Insanity

It's good so far. Spring looks good too, maybe better.

Tell me what is good, besides devilman.
Seriously

It's shit, desu

Violet Evergarden was pretty good besides the ugly animation*

>besides devilman

>a decade
let's not get ahead of ourselves.
but it's true tha i'm tuning in again this season. that doesn't mean much though since it's just the beginning

>Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
>Yuru Camp
>Killing Bites
>Citrus
>Slow Start
>Toji no Miko
>Violet Evergarden
Really good season indeed.

No? Why the fuck would it be the most entertaining of the decade when you're including 2011, 2012, and 2014? There's only like 5 anime really worth watching this season and they're not all 7/10 or above.

I'm not watching anything but Takagi, and it isn't even good.
this season blows ass

No, last season was.

2011 is the strongest year of all time.
don't reply to me, because this is a fact

(You)

It's pretty much all shit
Only thing too look forward too is Pop Team Epic

Last season sucked and you know it.
Hell, all of 2017 was forgettable as hell. Probably one of the worst years in anime in a while.

more like poo team epic

>Probably one of the worst years in anime in a while.
(You)

It was though. This season is a godsend compared to last year.

2015 was worse, have another (You)

t. kyoanus

2015 was better than 2017.

Maybe if you're a scrub who couldn't watch any of the sequels from last year.

No, you just have awful taste.

Great argument, pleb-kun, now go back to fellaciating Wan Pedro Man and the only 5 decent anime that aired in 2015.

>Violet Evergarden
>Devilman Crybabby
>Cardcaptor Clear Card
>Yuru Camp
>Overlord II
>Girls last tour to Antarctica
>Emiya-San Cooks up a Storm Like muthah fuckin ballah
>Mahoutsukai no Yome Cour 2
Darling in the Franxx just has to be good like everything else is and this'll be the most anime I've watching in a season so far.

There was plenty of good shows from 2015 teen.

Name them.

AssClass, Houkago no Pleiades, Ore Monogatari, Kekkai Sensen, Working!!, Overlord, Concrete Revolutio, Prison School, Shimoneta, NNB Repeat, Food Wars, Arslan Senki, and a few others I’m probably forgetting.
Now name me the good shows that came out of 2017.

Kuzu no Honkai, Demi-chan, Saekano Flat, Tsuki ga Kirei, Gamers!, Princess Principal, Blend S, and Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.

Spring 2015 was better.

>kuzu no honkai
>saekano
>gamers!
Holy fuck, please tell me your joking.
Also that's not even ten shows, so thanks for proving my point.

>devilman

Mitsuboshi Colors

Death March and Overlord.
>DEvilman
Pewdiepie liked it, so it must suck.

So Blame! sucks too?

>Pewdiepie
Get

I agree with both.

First it was five, now it's ten, but fine, I'll play your game.

>Konosuba S2
>Aho Girl
>New Game!!

I've matched the amount you listed and can also claim I've forgotten some shows too. You can bitch about taste all you want but you literally listed shonenshit like Kekkai Sensen and Food Wars.

Yes. So does Deathnote because hipsters 4deep8u

Wow all that garbage and you couldn't even manage to list Lupin. Says about all we need to know about your taste when the first thing you list is fucking AssClass.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen, Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Owarimonogatari Season 2, Uchouten Kazoku 2, Little Witch Academia, 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season, Natsume Yuujinchou Roku, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Houseki no Kuni, Mahoujin Guruguru, and Onihei alone are better than nearly everything you listed.

Sorry, but I'm not even remotely interesting in being lectured on taste by someone who thinks Saekano and fucking Kuzu no Honkai were anything but pure shit. Also Konosuba S2 was a snorefest compared to S1.

Winter is always good just like last year.

>Maiddragon
>LWA
Not that user, but you don't have much room to criticize for bad taste.

>can't appreciate a masterpiece like Kuzu no Honkai
>lists shonenshit as good anime

You're not one to talk about the good anime of a year.

If you can't appreciate animation, you don't even know what taste is.

No it's shit

Devilman is neither a good adaptation of the manga, nor does it rank in Yuasa's best work, it's extremely overrated and I'm saying this as someone who was supportive of its production by Netflix.

>he thinks either of those shows are well animated
LWA was barely animated, and Maiddragon was pure style over substance. There's a good way to do SoL, and neither do it well.

Your taste is shit, utter garbage, and so is yours and yours.

There, I just concluded your discussion. This is the best season for couple of years now tho.

I'd expect you to say that about him and also him, but not me.

These are all awful except for NNB and Kekkai though.

All shit except Tsuki ga Kirei and SSR.

This is a good list.

I expect him to say that about me and you, but not him.

Sorry, I should correct myself, LWA had a great visual direction, it didn't excel in animation specifically like Kobayashi. I'd argue both did well enough in other areas, but for their sake of argument these both at least excel in something. Shit like AssClass and Shitometa don't excel at anything other than appealing to retarded teenagers.

I never said those shows are masterpieces, but they were fun. 2015 may have been slow, but it was better than the slogfest that was 2017.

There are like 10 "cute girls doing cute things" shows so that's what this retard means by "entertaining".

In truth this season is fucking horrendous so far.

Hi Sup Forums.

No, they weren't fun. Never said Kobayashi and LWA were masterpieces either, not even in the top 20 of the last decade, but they're certainly exceptional compared to most of that list from 2015, that list is abysmal and looks like it came from someone who literally just got into seasonals that year and are over valuing garbage as a result.

There is literally nothing fucking to watch this season aside from Sora yori mo tooi basho, and Koi wa Ameagari.

Whatever, that's your opinion. I'm saying that there were a lot of decent shows in 2015, but only a few genuinely good shows in 2017. 2017 was basically just a ton of forgettable garbage with Party Potatoes and Demi-chan being the only shows I remember.
I did have personal shit happen in 2017 so maybe that's just negatively coloring my perception of the year, but still.

If by entertaining you mean cause the most butthurt then yes it's the best season in ages.

>Devilman
>PTE
>VEG
>Franxx soon
That's a lot of shitposting in one season

I'm very hyped for Killing bites.

Fucking Demichan wasn't even an notable show in its own season while 2015 was so fucking shit that it had a season with only one show worth watching and people wouldn't shut the fuck up about Umaru as a result when it was utter garbage. Did you even watch anime this year? Like I said, maybe if you weren't a scrub and could follow sequels like Natsume and Uchouten, you'd realize that this was at least better than that shit in 2015. Maybe garbage like Made in the Abyss and Black Clover were more up your alley given your list.

You seem upset

You seem lost.

Not that guy, just find it funny how some people let other anons bad taste send them into a fit of autistic range.

Been away from anime for 3 seasons because nothing really interested me so I just worked on the backlog. But I got 4-5 I'll start watching this season.

Welcome to Sup Forums, that's self moderation at work for you.

Whatever you say buddy.

koi wa amaagari and devilman are the only good show this season, everything else is bad or average.

I'll stick why my QGDQT, fuck devilman and Violet Evergarden.

>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
Why are you mentioning that slideshow? Might make for decent novel but it's shit as an anime. Deen's other show had way more personality in its anime. Only taste tryhards disagree.

You clearly have no appreciation for direction and shot composition. Also, how would it be enjoyable as a book, exactly? About a fourth of the series is them performing Rakugo, that doesn't translate into a textual medium.

Maybe not a decade but it definitely is. Last three years as a whole don't even hold a candle to this season.

Yeah, i know what you mean. Just pure shit

>Yuru Camp
>Sora Yori
>Slow Start
>Pop Team Epic
>Mitsuboshi Colors
>Takagi
VEG was disappointing but I don't even care. This season is amazing.

black clover is still airing, you're good

>VEG was disappointing

>Slow Start
>Pop Team Epic
>Mitsuboshi Colors

haha...

Fuck no.
So far only Violet and Overlord look promising. I guess Sakura is fine too for the nostalgia it gives me.

all of those are shit