Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Final chapter is out
tieba.baidu.com/p/5513219504

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5513219504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it final?

Yes, it's over.

Well, I guess that's about what I expected. At least we didn't have to see their corpses.

Chito and Yuu seem to have ended up in existentialism.

It's all owaru but the crying.

There was no "owari" in the Manga

Tsukumizu always tsuzuku's

Yeah yeah, next chapter: the box is actually space elevator. Humans are living in habitats orbiting the sun.

Being alive was fun.
Yeah.

Are they kill?

They dead.

I don't know how many more threads I will be able to post this in.
1.She probably smells good
2.She is brave and selfless
3.Her attitude keeps spirits up
4.Her body is wonderfully proportioned
5.She has pretty eyes
6.Scientifically proven high adaptability
7.She gives off a sense of warmth and softness
8.She is beautiful.
9.Hair tastes good.
10.Great sense of rhythm.
11.She would keep you warm and share food with you.
12.She is good at pressing buttons.
13.She would be a good mother.
14.Right amount of crazy.
15.Knows how to operate all weapons.
16. Fat teats.
17.She is protective of those she loves.
18.She has no inhibitions.
19.She could make a great meal.
20.She is probably god.
21.She is the coolest person in the world.
22.She inspires creativity.
23.She is very strong.
24.She is difficult to digest.
25.She makes her friend happy.
26.She knows how not to embarrass her friend in heartfelt moments.
27.She always knows the way.
28.Not afraid to experiment with the unknown.
29.Well balanced.
30.Does not get hangovers.
31.Defends the weak.
32.Athletic, could have competed on an international level if the world hadn't ended.
33. Always helpful, regardless of circumstances.
34.Not ashamed by nudity, finds it to be liberating and beautiful.
35.Greatest philosopher of her time.
36.Can harness the power of the moon.
37.Stretchy and cute face.
38.Fears no man or beast, can defeat foes despite obvious physical advantages.
39.High intelligence.
40.Can discern between the inedible and edible.
41.Her body is warm and would be nice to cuddle with.
42.She is a survivor of impossible circumstances.
43.World's greatest riflewoman.
44.Quick reflexes.
45.Great at holding hands.
46.Greatest artist of her time.
47.Not too picky about things.
48.Great with pets.
49.Talented singer.
50.Can hold her liquor.

If you don't see it on-screen, it didn't happen
We all know deus ex machina finds a way.

>Literally the anime ending song sequence
seriously that's all? even has the part of snowballs tkmiz disappointed me, the ending was clearly anticipated, but it is like the author just drop his/her own series.

RIP potatoes

I saw it coming.
>Being alive was fun
>Yeah.
;_;

That's because it's not over yet and everyone got rused

potatoes

It will come up when it is needed, which probably won't be often.
Thank you for your reasons.
51.Possible descendant of Aryans.
52.God emperor of Dune.
53.Know how to FUSION.
54.Understands the complexity of human nature.
55.Cute giggle.
56.Understands the concept of death.
57.Probably fertile.
58.She would never abandon a friend

Their situation is pretty obvious, stop being delusional. Just because tkmiz spared us from witnessing their death doesn't mean that they are alive.

Next chapter: Yuu died first.

What the fuck is going on? Do they just give up or if someone can read the moon runes do they perhaps agree to go back down and carry on living?

Yeah something like that. They agreed to find Kanazawa and that other woman and live together as family.

>Their situation is pretty obvious
Yeah, they're in a world that's still full of supplies, they're just in the wrong level where there's nothing to scavenge.
You're just a "muh bad endings" fag.

I hope the author will be called out for how dumb this ending is

>a world that's still full of supplies
where

>tieba.baidu.com/p/5513219504
Wait, this can't be the fucking end? What the hell?
They reached the very top where nothing was. Since there was nothing below and nothing on the upper levels they get slightly annoyed, then they eat and go to sleep. The end.

I really want this to be true, I can take a shit ending if it means my potatoes still live.

> "muh bad endings fag"
Last time someone called me that was in Plastic Memories thread.

Literally everywhere that isn't the top level? They've lived for years just finding rations, or in one case, making them.

So completely inconclusive? Could she be angling for continuing the series if the anime generates sales perhaps?

>They reached the very top where nothing was. Since there was nothing below and nothing on the upper levels they get slightly annoyed, then they eat and go to sleep. The end.
B-but user muh zetsubou and muh death
Yuu said the sad thing so it's all over!!!

Geez, it is so easy to let them go and die. Believing that they will survive another day/chapter is such hassle. Just give up

Unless someone here is my beloved Tkmiz, you don't know what happens to them.
If you are Tkmiz, please marry me.

I think it is just an open ending. They doubt their decision in getting there, but seem to take it well since it is pretty much how their life was overall during their trip.
Like I said, it is an open ending. They might go back, but in the end, they will die no matter what. That's the point of the manga, trying to find something that didn't exist to begin with, which was hope. So all they can do is live one day at the time they have together.

I don't have depression so I can't relate

>Spending the rest of their lives surviving via subsistence scavanging like rats
>Happy ending

>Literally
where in the show, or manga, has such a place even been mentioned, with enough amount of supplies to survive without scavenging around until you need to move?
the air base and the factory had enough food for ishii to survive to build the plane, but other places such as that weren't shown
there are still supplies around, yes, but good luck making distances on foot

> fandom forces Tkmiz to another chapter
> it will be just 12 pages of them slowly freezing to death where Chii will be first to stop ugoku.
No I don't want any continuation.

Sure it is. Many more years of fun adventures. They might even meet new people. Only a brainlet would believe that the only people in the world left other than Yuuri and Chito are also the ones they happen to meet in person.

>Losing will to live and dying
>Happier than holding on to hope

>it will be just 12 pages of them slowly freezing to death where Chii will be first to stop ugoku.
終わるまでは終わらないよ. Right? Right!?

I guess you're right, at least this way they can live on in my heart.

Every day until it is owaru.

wow it's fucking nothing

On the bright side, Mushroom-people will eat their bodies.

What if Tkmis made a prequel series, do you want that anons?

>Slowly going insane from isolation
>dying from starvation, dysentery, dehydration, injury, or suicide
>Fun adventures

>nuko stumbling on their corposes

Mushroom people only eat volatile and highly reactive materials.

So just Yuuri.

The characters themselves state that they find their day-to-day shit fun. I don't have a wojack with a small enough brain for you.

They are also out of food it seems. Yuu wants to commemorate the moment by eating, but Chi says there are none.

What about being happy that we are living in these times when there are lots of warm things, moving vehicles and food.

They also mention why they are the only two people left in the world.

This place fucking sucks, I'd rather be starving than slowly withering away as I do nothing but communicate to a computer for the rest of my life.

please avoid posting those images here in the future

>生きるのは最高だったよね…
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

This only serves to reinforce the point that the character's perception isn't exactly reality. It is impossible that the only people other than Chito and Yuu that are still alive are also conveniently the ones that they meet. For all we, and they know, there's still "normal" cities out there that didn't get hit by the war.

Go camping in a remote location and eat all your supplies. Congratulations, you've achieved the same.

you can turn it off any time

>Dead world covered in ice
Was this a prequel to Fire Punch all along?

I agree. They are two kids who was released into the wild to survive from the war. There are probably areas where there are still people alive, the question is only: can they reach them?

Ichii couldn't and she was smart and had resources. Then again, her plane broke by fucking magic. No plane would break like that unless she didn't tighten the bolts even slightly.

The fuck? This isn't cathartic at all. God damn it, relieve this tension.

The only thing they can reach now is Gensokyo.

It's not the same.
It's just not the same.

>Implying that wasn't the afterlife

Watch Yuru Camp

there will be no one to dream of it, user

So in what it ended? I will just wait for the second season so not gonna read it, did they found the eden ala Wall-E? Or they are planning on create the eden like in Expelled from Paradise? Or did they just hear about the eden like in Sora No Woto?

The end of the tour.

>start reading this morning
>have OST playing at the same time
>finish final chapter just as the entire OST comes to and end
fucking poetry lads

Well, they didn't give up living judging by their conversation. It's more like they gave up finding something on the upper level.
They are all out of food though. And the rations they eat at the end before going to sleep seems to be their last meal before they have to go and look for more. Which there may be none left close enough for them to survive.

You too.

It's funny observe how some anons are in denial and try to reason with death. Soon anger will kick in.

Made me chuckle.

This series fucking sucked, I want my time back!

how are they going to go down? the elevator has no AI to control it anymore

>I will just wait for the second season so not gonna read it
I doubt it's going to happen

Seems we're still at step 1 for now

>…さあね
>とりあえず食べて…
>少し寝て…
>それから考えよう
They probably won't. It think that is their final stop.

> how are they going to go down?
That's pretty easy

thats what I was saying

>Well, they didn't give up living judging by their conversation.
They're not gonna make it!

They won't. But there are still 4 AIs to free from eternal nothingness.

So is this the final chapter or not?

>S-SO WHAT IF THEY SAID THEY'RE OUT OF FOOD? T-THERE'S FOOD EVERYWHERE! THEY'LL BE FINE!
>S-SO WHAT IF THEY SAID THEY'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT IN THE WORLD? T-THEY'RE JUST WRONG! B-BUT THEY MIGHT FIND OTHER PEOPLE!
>B-BAD ENDING FAG! BAD ENDING FAG! THEY'VE STILL GOT YEARS OF ADVENTURES LEFT IN THEM!

Going through the stages of grief is always fun.

Then I agree with you. They won't.
Truth is sad.

It is. There is no going back, there is no forward. Food is out and they are all alone.

Doesn't say "owari" at the end, so the answer is no. Expect another Code Geass.

Grandpa say it, they must go UP not down.

Depends if the mushrooms were able to see all of the below levels before meeting them. Remember the automatic train carried them for at least a day before they even got to the area where the mushrooms were. In the anime, there's a video feed talking about all cities and every level being cut off from communicating with each other. For all we, and they, know, they could have hopped on a train that led them to the far-off city Ichii was trying to reach by plane.

Pretty sure the previous chapters never said "continue" either.

Maybe he said: UP NOT! DOWN!

There can never be only one way to acces the top level.

Perhaps, we already mentioned it previously in the thread. But they are out of food, there is no going forward or back. The two of them seem to be stuck.
The question is if they can find a way down before they die out of hunger though.