Best Girl Wins

Post other times best girl won.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/116407315/#116410143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic unrelated.

Patrician taste.

the shitstorms that girl creates are wonderful.

Kuroneko was objectively better, though.

Agreed.

Literally broke Sup Forums and several other sites for a while.

Was it really that surprising? I watched it late and missed the apperent shitshow, but both girls were actively trying to get with different guys. I don't get why anyone would think it'd end differently. Why would anyone think that Kishi would just leave Hinata's feelings aside and not do anything with it? Was it the first girl always wins syndrome or something?

When Naruto was ending, it had become such a trashfire that a lot of folks were jaded and assumed that Kishimoto would end his shitshow by making the worst girl win. In a pleasant surprised, he made it so that in fact, all of those scenes with Hinata being in love with Naruto did have a greater purpose. Sup Forums lost its fucking mind, mostly in joy. Other sites had their own reactions.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

This album is quite large.

Yes, that's it exactly. So many people assumed Sakura would win because she was first girl and Naruto liked her when they were children. Completely ignoring both of their entire character arcs during, and after, the Sasuke Retrieval arc, and thus flooding the entire internet with bloody tears that could fill oceans. It was a good day.

Wasn't even that big on Sup Forums. Forums and normalfags collapsed though which was nice.

If anything, more people were surprised Sasuke turned out not to be gay.

Personally I'm still in doubt.

Some of these are hilarious.

>wasn't even that big on Sup Forums
Were you here? It had thousands and thousands of posts on the stickies. Threads were going nonstop. It was insane.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/116407315/#116410143

Didn't it eventually get one sticky to contain the threads? I remember being slightly annoyed but nothing more, every seasonal anime I watched still had threads going unlike other times when way more than half the board was just threads about one ending.

Were there actually more Narusaku fans than Naruhina ones, or was it just a very vocal minority?

They had their own website (still do I think), but it could be because they were so obnoxious they needed a dedicated space to masturbate to their shit pairing and shit girl.

I think it was the case where Narusaku fans were just louder whereas Naruhina fans already knew it was actually going to happen so were less needy with talking about it. Same way Ichihime was obvious so you only really heard from Ichiruika fans.

If you know your right why waste time arguing with delusional?

I choose to believe that she won in the post story

Never watched Bleach. I'm assuming it's similar in that only one of the girls was actively trying to be with the MC, while the other one either thought she liked him (or the MC thought he liked her), but realized that she was wrong, OR she actually did like him, but never actually tried to do anything about it or get much focus on her feelings for him. Was I close?
Also, was the one that lost the "main girl"?

Ichiruika fanbase actually was larger than the Ichihime fanbase, mostly because the anime though.

Pretty much. One actively wanted to jump his dick basically from ch1 whereas the other was more a main character and had more interactions with the MC but more in a "important friend who is a girl" way not "friend I want to fuck" way.

My shonen rule is the first female character that actually expresses romantic interest in the MC is the one who wins.

I don't doubt it but it still should have been pretty clear who was gonna win in the end

I'll find you and rape your dog!

i was more of the fact most people assumed that sakura was a tsundere thus would of won (ignoring the fact that rule only applies to shana clones like Mine.)

especially when the author himself said the two were just friends not lovers.

This is how it really ended.

not necessarily because the girl in this post was kind of the last to show interest in the MC in a romantic way and she still won, then again her competition was being busy being dead due to the nature of the manga she was in.

You can't fuck a ghost

But you can get a ghost blowjob.
Who-hooo

>they had more children after this.

Kind of curious how Raildex would end in that regard.

Ah. Well I guess it's more a general guideline not a hard rule.

What the fuck, did she jerk off his dragon cock with her entire body and scoop it into herself afterward?

i have a feeling that it is that index girl that keeps biting the MC will win as she fits into the shana clone archetype though i want the railgun to win instead.

>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
The transition from out right denial and crazy theories, to death wishes to the author and Hinata, then empty acceptance is pretty entertaining to read

it is the shana clone winning that seems to be the hard rule, then again being the MCs main love interest is one of the requirement for a tsundere to be a shana clone (other than being shot, flat chested and ether be rich/a noble or have powers/ good combat skills).

This is painful to read.

>then empty acceptance
They finally accepted it?

I can't think of a single time.

is this from narusaku.com, after the anal devastation they had a thread talking about other pairings they are rooting for, it turned into a flame war between Ichihime and Ichiruika.
also one of people in that thread also shipped tatsumixesdeath who claim that Tatsumixmine was cliche (even though they were on a fansite for a cliche ship that got sunk) should of taken a picture while i had a chance.

That seems unlikely. Are you saying that in every manga and anime you've watched, best girl loses?

Either that or she dies.

could you name these girls for us.

Your 3DPD slut a shit.

>she dies
I know this pain very well

But her mom is best girl.

Is not uncommon seeing gay men marrying women and having a couple of kids, mostly to hide the fact they are not gay.
I had a classmate on college that often spoke about dicks, if you asked him direclty he would say 'No, i have kids'

Why are you surprised? that's pretty common in this contrarian shithole.

>tfw main girl is best girl

i also have a feeling naruto is also guy seeing how he is still willing to abandon his family to go after him, i mean he has a wife and kids now.

>not posting the whole thing.

and if you read akame ga kill and you did not have mine as your waifu than you will defiantly know the pain especially if you were Chelseafag on christmas.

user, stop. I support this but it's not fully canon yet. I don't wanna get my hopes up too high.

Did Miki win?

Never saw thats one coming I was very pleasantly surprised

Fuck off Seo

>mfw the author heavily implies they fucked like rabbits

I'm fucking glad that chiyo fags were BTFO

This, I wasn't even a Hanafag but holy shit where Chiyofags annoying as fuck.