Violet evergarden thread

Whoa, this is something really big, it's even standing out on Netflix's first page.

Anime is truly saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXDR9uaURhk
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InnocentFanserviceGirl
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsPopularNowItSucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit anime for a shit service run by a shit company.

>No simulcast in US until Spring

DOA

BASED

>standing out on Netflix's first page

Don't worry, its not Burgerland Netflix,the breeding ground for ironicfags.

>one more thread this time created by a fucking brazilian monkey
Learn to use catalog faggot.

>netflix
gaijin pandering garbage

Madre de dios...

Well shit. Looks like there'll be another influx of normalfags into Sup Forums. Sup Forums is fucked.

And you should read the rules as well. Global 3.

fuck off to

Why?

VIOLET EVERGARDEN ANIME OF THE DECADE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

suck my dick A1 fag

Its there because you're a fucking weeb that only watchs anime.
It doesn't appear on my parents account.

You must be 18+ to post on this website.

>living with your parents
My my.

Thankyou for the positive news user-chan

se fode viado da merda

do your parents fuck you at night?

I'm 24
I'm a neet, of course I live with them

>neet calling someone else a weeb
My sides.

>Original Netflix

I never said I wasn't a weeb myself

>tfw I'm a fucking UMA DELICIA and we even have fucking simulDUBS

Based Netflix

>useless, sperg neet calling anyone a weeb
Based.

>huemonkeys and sjw are kyoanus main audience
I'm not surprised

Why are they allowed to do that? They slap that on every anime they lock up behind their paywall

>assmad burger doesn't get simulcast

Why use Netflix when you can use torrents?

What does Violet's breath smell like?

Because they are Netflix and they can get away with it

Blood.

SHOUSAAA

You don't have to wait for someone to rip the episode from netflix and seed it to watch.

Based fucking netflix

Leather.

I hate this clingy obsessed bitch already. It's creepy. Is this what girls find romantic?

>cutest girl is a background character
every time

so will normalfags like this? answer truthfully.

Still best girls.

I hope not or I'll have to stop enjoying it.

Too slow and boring.
They've already stuck to PTE.

When the yuri bait start?

Netflix paid good, and I mean GOOD, amount of money for that right. Most other anime distributors only bought streaming rights, but Netflix insists on being credited as producer so on top of their exclusive streaming rights they paid enough to 'co-produce' the thing.

>7 Violet Evergarden threads in the catalog
>Instead of deleting all except one to make the discussion more focus, mod deleted only one: the discussion on the dubs

Seriously that thread has more originality than all other Violet thread, and you choose to delete that one?

>a netflix original series
How can they keep getting away with it?

Ask me how I know you're not white.

That's funny because I'm as pasty white as it comes.

Yeah just like the Death Note movie right?

i'm sorry but which thread are we using

Soooo... she's Terra Branford.

Doesn't take long to do that.

No, I found her annoying and a badly written female. I get they're showing "Baww war machine who knew no other kindness" but it still comes off as demeaning.

Probably because they get involved before it airs? I checked out the first episode and was surprised that it was available dubbed in multiple languages. Maybe they are involved with the dubs in a way that the studio is okay with? Like maybe the studio is totally okay with the netflix label when there product can be seen in 5 different languages while the product is still "hot"

Netflix always has brand new shit front and center you idiot

>Original Netflix

What is Netflix trying to claim this as if they made it?

Learn what the tuck weeb means or go back to R*ddit, moron.

>phoneposting
>*
Kill yourself.

People were told KyoAni intending to go Big with VEG worldwide, but were laugthing at it.

Its not even only on Netflix, its in Bilibili in China, its shown even in India, it has languages versions in 9 languages already

youtube.com/watch?v=sXDR9uaURhk

Not counting, korean, chinese, indian etc. Expect after finishing broadcast, VEG shown in prime time on BBC and, as well cinema broadcasts in Japan since its made for big screen really

They are not even in the production committee. What is supposed to make VEG Netflix original?

They label everything that airs on Netflix original. That said VEG is credited as "in cooperation with Netflix". The fact that Netflix bought the streaming rights while it was still in production is a good thing. Its also not "netflix exclusive" really being aired on 6 tv channels, streaming on Bilibili and BDs sold (unlike ACTUAL Netflix exclusive Devilman)

Fat stacks of cash will can do that.

>watch first episode
>literally tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InnocentFanserviceGirl the anime
>all style no substance

yawn~~~ pass.

Why did it flop,bros?

>poor user mooching of parents netflix account calling others weeb

lol

Põe-te no caralho cabrão

Why is anime getting more and more exposed to western mainstream ? It doesn't need to be.

Why did Kyoani put an ugly instagram filter over the entire episode?

Haven't watched the first episode yet but I read the synopsis and am fucking. Every time there's an anime with WW1/WW2 as a setting they fuck it up with some bullshit gimmick. I just, I just want a compellingly humanistic WW1 anime.

The stop watching anime?

>people actually use Netflix

This board has fallen off so hard

I wish normalfags leave and go back to MAL.

Netflix, Twitch and Crunchyroll are killing anime.

>paying for netflix when literally anyone you know has an account with available slots
>paying for netflix in the first place when you know how to get the content with higher fidelity and lower bandwidth consumption
I'm sure Netflix appreciates your subscription, fag.

It's sink or swim I know, and most of the time I swim in the shit, but that doesn't stop my knee jerk reaction every time the nips start off well with something like Dantalian, or Izetta, only for the premise to be marred by some stupid fucking gimmick to be used as a crutch for the hack writing. You're fucking up when the best WW1/2 you can portray is Youjo Senki.

Also
What's with the low IQ retards that jumped on this post?
If you sit around and watch anime on netflix like a retard then of fucking course it's going to push anime in your recs.

Normalfags are killing anime. Rember Neo Yokio? I just discovered the trainwreck, and all I can think looking at the fans of that shite is that the majority of the population needs to be gassed.

Because he’s a newfag neet that unironically uses the term “weeb” to call others here

>whining about NEETs on Sup Forums
You're the newfag here, please fuck off.

You are a hypocrite

KINOANI FINDS A WAY

itt: two faggot neet weeb fucks argue whose the real scotsman

>doesn't know what weeb means
>doesn't know what hypocrite means either
Seriously, lurk more or fuck off.

>whose

I didn't like it, and I was really looking for it.

The animation is pretty but... that's it. As if they were hoping you would cum and clap just because of it.

Violet is a damn Rei Ayanami, she only cares about receiving orders and I can't stand watching her. It's not entertaining.

Same for music, it's not memorable and just made up pretentiously to match the animation quality as if you forcefully required a piano arrangement as a top quality seal.

I don't really get anything that makes me want to know more about the history, because there was only the flashbacks and the rest is absent, and they don't even focus on getting a good filling content. Just Violet asking where is the general and suddenly she wants to start writing what other people feels.

And what the hell with that filter?

>Violet is a damn Rei Ayanami, she only cares about receiving orders and I can't stand watching her. It's not entertaining.
You either didn't finish ep 1 or you paid no attention to it. This is going to be about character development.

Kyoani cannot for the life of them seem to adapt anything with substance.

why did you spend 10 minutes in photoshop messing with contrast when no one cares?

>This is going to be about character development.

Oh, how entertaining.

>watch first episode
>Sup Forums is literally tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsPopularNowItSucks the board.
>all shitposting no substance

yawn~~~ I wish I could quit this place.

I mean they fucked that up immediately when they went and gave her emotions in the first 5 minutes. Watching the episode now, is she more emotionless in the flashbacks? Pinocchio stories may be a bit cliche but enjoyable and I'm annoyed they seem to be fucking that up out the gate.

are you okay there buddy ? you sound a bit triggered.

"“Auto Memories Doll.” It’s already been a long time since that name was first popularized. It’s a machine that Dr. Orlando created that talks in a natural voice. At first, he only made it to help out his loving wife, but before long they spread out into the world. and companies were made to lend them out.
“I’m Violet Evergarden, the Auto Memories Doll who will rush to provide service anywhere you wish.“
That translucent voice comes from a robotic beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes like she came out of a storybook."

God this sounds like trash

Because it looks much better when everything isn't grey

Is she pure?

you think this takes 10 minutes? literally just copy the image and adjust a slider, it took 2 minutes.

Is this, dare I say it, the most cancerous show this season?

>yawn~~~ pass

>it's popular now it sucks
Sup Forums has literally NEVER functioned like this.

>streaming
>supporting html drm
>giving internet access to your smart tv
>thread up 11 hours
Is this it, is Sup Forums finally dead?