Dame x Prince: Anime Caravan

No love for this beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6eqH_xRtCYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W-was it really that bad?

>page 9

i-it's... over...

Sup Forums doesn't watch reverse harems. Makes them gay or something but I liked it

I don't watch otoge adaptations for the same reason I don't watch battle shounen, I'm not the target audience.
MC really looks cute though so have a bump.

Is it like Shirayukihime? I'm not really fond of reverse harems but if it's cute and the princes are tolerable like that one I might watch it.

It seems fun. Not there for the princes but I might watch it for the political drama, I enjoyed Saiunkoku Monogatari and Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii enough.

Just finished watching it, first episode didn't make the reverse harem stand out that I almost was upset it wasn't present especially with the presence of all the other princes.
That said, it seems chill so far so I'll continue to give it a go, and for best Princess Ani.

I'll watch maybe 1 reverse harem a season, or as they're technically called, "fujoshit otome game adaptations," and the fluffiness has attracted me to this one. (last season it was cardelia-chan & her steampunk harem. Van Helsing was best boy.) Papa-san is best boy in this one, though, I mean he uppercuts bridges and possibly shoots Hadokens when his leg recovers.

>Papa-san
>uppercuts bridge by accident
>destroys it and prevents an incoming invasion
>have daughter sent out to negotiate peace deals as a result
T-thanks.

I hope childhood friend knight wins.

dead thread

>reverse harems
picked up

We had a thread yesterday.

>5 posts
wew

Not that one, the other thread.

>20 replies
tthanks

That's what you get for being a day late.

Nobody watches reverse harems here lad. In general they're dismissed as fujo shows with the only good thing being the MC always being incredibly pretty, just like in most otoge. It doesn't help either that MC's end up being flat and boring most of the time because they're self inserts.

That said, I think MC is great so far, hopefully she retains her sarcastic nature throughout the show.

What did he mean by this?

wew

youtu.be/6eqH_xRtCYo

Eyyy lets draw Kumiko with even more fluffy hair

Are male childhood friends usually losers?

MC is fun, cute and i like her reactions. Non of the boys stand out to me though.

Weabro bumping a dying thread.
For what purpose? :^)

Just watched the episode.
And it didn't suck.

Otome Kumiko a best.

Well fine, you convinced me to watch the stuff, better not disappoint or I'm coming after you

It's good, don't worry about the shitposts.

This show is too fluffy to pass up. I am looking forward to seeing how the later episodes pan out.

Truly best boy. I didn't expect so much cute autism, 3 of the 5(?) romantic interests have retardmoe it seems.

Fuck you for convincing me to watch this. It was fun, I sure hope it keeps the retarded atmosphere in this show.

Transparent when

Shoujo has them have a better shot, but you may as well replace the term for "not in the running" in some series.

Any otome were the father is a romantic interest?

I'm with I have nothing against it. It's just not for me.

Yeah, sorry OP. If it's not shitposter bait or an all-female cast it's probably not going to get a lot of posts here. I liked it, though.

Got to admit the part when her and the shota just look at each other in silence for a while made me chuckle hard. Hope it focuses more on the cast retardness more than romance.

I'm going to watch it this weekend

So they're essentially trying to preserve the sovereignty of a single household. A kingdom with only 1 citizen and a single structure.

The problem is that most reverse harems are Smartphone quality and people have learned their lesson. Those who make them already know their audience will watch every show with the same characters and same plot vibes and no extra effort is needed anywhere.

This one seems to be ok so far, but they all tend to go downhill really fast. Let's hope for the best.

I appreciate that the main girl is a cute and she's likeable though. They have been trying to do this lately and it shows the genre is at least trying to improve.
Now they only have to make the male cast not completely one dimensional. And have some story, not just an excuse why the girls has to go and live with a bunch of boys. And not dump the entire male cast on us in the first episode.