Where the FUCK is the eva thread

where the FUCK is the eva thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0htyzcUZ3e8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you obsessed over a 20 year old show nobody has ever heard of instead of watching something new? isn't it time to grow up and move on?

bumping this thread

>nobody has ever heard of
Not him but what 'new stuff'?

the absolute state of neo-Sup Forums

:|| FUCKING WHEN

>grow up and move on?
Speak English, faggot.

ARAEL IS BEST ANGEL!

After you, pedro

End of Evangelion still keeps moving me everytime i watch it. Truly the best anime movie ever made

How come some Eva threads die almost instantly while others are full of replies? Is the title not provocative enough?

>post "i have nothing to say ENTERTAIN ME
>no replies
>post something interesting
>replies

strange how that works

except the 'interesting ones' which get replies are the same waifu nonsense or 'I don't get it' ones. I'm also not the person who created this thread FYI.

eva is shit, and asuka is wost anime caracter ever

Manga was a mistake.

That's not even from the manga

The irony in this post.

All the Evafags will show up when the next movie is out.

Lol all you faggots should watch Attack on Titan instead.

i took that exact screenshot a couple days ago

Really sums up the character's personalities...

the last few threads had people going on about asuka and shinji being in seperate timelines and such with the rebuilds. shame i'm rewatching and can't join in.

If someone posted "relationships fans have misinterpreted" with a picture of A/S, guaranteed it gets 300+ shitposts.

Was Final not in production before Shin Godzilla was announced? I know Khara had shown that production meeting photo, but I'd just assumed production was on hiatus for the past few years.

The last time they had an update was during November 2016, showing some storyboard sketches.

>left staircase moves a million times faster than the right

>staircase
>move

4.0 when?

20(44)

I just wish Anno would hurry up, we all know Kaworu will win the Shinji bowl in the end. Its his destiny.

Shinji's destiny is to end alone.

sorry meant elevator

In ANIMA, Kaworu and Shinji become one being (Adam). Anno is literally borrowing elements from that, even "curse of Eva thing"

How do you even know?

When do you think 3.0+1.0 will finally come?

Some people have translated a synopsis that ANIMA ends with Kaworu and Shinji becoming together forever, Asuka permanently gets absorbed in Unit 02 and there is something called "curse of Eva" (female pilots get bigger breasts).

YES!

>I'm a pussy too

Gets me every time.

3.0+1.0 where?

Does anyone else remember Petit Eva?

Camera is following them, the left one is going in the opposite direction

Does anyone remember WWF primetime wrestling and how they had skits with Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon? I had a dream where Asika was Bobby and I was Gorilla and we were doing some comedy skits. Asuka would be a great heel manager.

of course

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0htyzcUZ3e8

I'm almost done with my first viewing of the series, what other eva material should I watch/read beside EoE? I've heard the rebuilds are kind of shit.

Just stop watching anime after NGE is done, it'll never be topped.

So this is why Eva waifufags only like Asuka or Rei, they don't watch much anime.

The manga is pretty good though it isn't too different, just goes more in depth with the characters and (in my opinion) has a better ending.

I have only one question

Where that's DAMN 4th rebuild movie?

After just reading up on that awful Anima ending? Hopefully never.

Your ass.

Wouldn't it be worth seeing all the butthurt Asukafag and Reifag tears with an ANIMA type ending?

I happen to be one of those fags.

Just started this, finished episode 6, and i really like all the subtleties. The damaged car, the staircase that user just posted, the toothpicks covering his dick, the drawer of bras when shinji sees rei's tits.

Makes you wonder what ever happened to the soul that anime used to have.

Take a break before checking out the tetralogy or the manga, there's a few spinoffs that just poke fun at the series.

We got more than enough waifufag tears from the rebuilds.

why did they have a penguin again?

It was Misato's pet, besides her dad worked in Antarctica.

Tacked on mascot character.

merchandising opportunity

There's few actual merchant of him, it's always the females or Eva's.

mirin that fucking shoulder to waist ratio. Do you think I could get this look natty?

There's not much left to discuss about NGE. The threads just get filled with shitposts.

Recently some interesting proposals and theories have been put through in the bigger threads, buried under all the shitposts of course

I've never seen any sort of shitposting in these threads

What's your favorite shot in EVA?

>golden globes

Anyone else think eva has a really distinct apocalyptic atmosphere? I think it has to do with the minimal amount of people that are shown throughout the series. There's all these crazy technological wonders, megastructures, and yet there's few people to see them.

It actually makes it feel like a fuckton of people died in 2nd impact and that they were the lucky ones. The ones who lived get to experience this new surreal and disturbing reality, where the cabal is operating with scary confidence. It weirds me out like nothing else

There are so many good ones. This is my current favorite. I'm autistically tracking any shot that appealed to me on my current rewatch so that I can make cinegrids of every episode .

>Eva 3.0 came out 6 years ago
>Eva 1.0 came out 11 years ago

What the actual fuck man

it better be eoe tier with all the time they've had

NGE and Rebuild showed us post-impact civilian life is surprisingly normal in Tokyo-3 at least, You just have to deal with a dozen evacuation drills. Not sure what the civilian casualty rate during the show is.

Dropped anima ages ago, how did it end?

Reifags need to drink their soylent coffee first before starting a thread.

I think it ended with Kaworu and Shinji being together forever on an alternate dimension. We had some threads dedicated to discussion on ANIMA back during the Summer.

Sorry more like waifu wars actually

>gay instrumentality ending
why am I not surprissed?

It's as if your home city suddenly has a population of 100 people and there is now a super highly advanced base with tons of details nearby.

And Utility Poles are now the dominant species on earth.

Rebuilds and then read ReTake and Ikari Shinji's Rising Project and the all the doujinshis.
Yup, i'm an awful person and i don't regret anything.

Anno is a yaoifag who green lit tumblrbait like Yuri On Ice. its not really anything Earth shattering having Shinji end up with Kaworu over the female characters. Rebuild will follow this trend, Asuka has been reduced to a minor character for a reason.

Kaworu and Shinji together forever. They're Adam and Eve with Shinji hitting the reset button and Kaworu being aware of each loop.

Will it sell merchandise? I think that's the master plan.

My favorite.

Can't blame him, I would taste every single part of Asuka's body if I were on that position.

>The shape of Shinji
>
—What are you talking about, Kaworu-kun?

—Cut what off?
>
—For what?
>
—To meet…? Who?

Excerpt 2

Deep inside the mouth opened by Devil’s backbone, he thought he saw his own face, terribly distorted.
>—Could it be that I’m the serpent—the human flaw that was cut off from Adam, Kaworu-kun?
Those concrete words were the first time he heard him not speak in riddles.
>
—You…aren’t going to stop me, are you?

—Kaworu-kun?
Shinji thought Kaworu might have smiled.
Shinji’s blade glinted, slicing up the body of the Armaros giant from the left arm of its body.

--ANIMA, final chapter.

>it's time to grow up and watch more anime

More than two billion died from the second impact and many more after the floods and climatic change.
But yeah, having them fighting at the city that has NERV makes people want to leave, kind of.

are...are those things tiny unit 1's?

A fuck ton of people DID die because of Second Impact. The population roughly halved.

Sorta, yeah. The landscape of 3.0 is littered with EVA corpses. We don't know why.

>green lit YOI

I've seen this claim a few times now in EVA threads and no evidence that this was in fact the case. Post proof or stop posting faggot.

just drop anime all together after you finish NGE
maybe watch Legends of the Galactic Heroes

>lewdfag
fuck off

Looks like the cover for Doom.