This was everything Eromanga-sensei should have been and then some

This was everything Eromanga-sensei should have been and then some.

Fantastic series.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/77308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wasn't expecting too much at the start, but it turned out really well. I really hope this gets a new season.

I liked Eromanga Sensei.

I hope we at least get an OVA, season 2 is probably never gonna happen

I hope so too.

But why?

The ending was fucking ass. Absolute garbage bullshit.

Otherwise it was a good show.

only vol 1 of the LN has been fan translated, it's a travesty.
Might actually have to wait for the official ones now.

Really? I thought it ended on a high note. Strange.

>didn't get with obvious main girl
>no dark past revealed on main girl's part
>little bro/sis is not outed
>half of the episode is a flashback, the other is yet another stupid fucking game

Listen, I know there's supposed to be some things left for next season. But it felt awful to just be handed bullshit sequel bait like that. Blend-S was even worse about it, to be fair, but this was really my top show of last season. Hurt like hell to be given nothing at the ending.

>Flopped hard and Eromanga was a success
No one wants to be like the losers, ever.

People like eating shit, what a surprise

Neither will get a S2. Saekano was the only LN romcom this year that can be considered significantly successful.

No, the ending was literally a filler episode. They must have literally forgotten that this was the last episode.

That's the one where he goes in some school club with a black haired girl and a big boobed idiot?

Why the comparisons to Eromanga sensei? Literally no similarities

Nvm I was mistaken. If someone remembers the name of the show I'll take it.

>eromanga-sensei
I-I don’t know anybody who goes by that n-name

>harem romcom
>silver-haired pervert main love interest
>about writing light novels
>both debuted in 2017

imouto in the title probably draws in those comparisons.
instead you get comfy /tg/ sessions and beer facts. i want friends like these

Eromanga has a bigger chance considering it managed to get 4 digit sales. Source material is also more popular.

Anime studios are booked until 2020. They had only started production on an OVA back in November, and they announced an OVA instead of S2 meaning S2 hadn't entered production and they used their big chance for an announcement on an OVA instead. If they were serious about continuing the series, they would've left the announcement at "a new anime project" like Saekano did for its S2. Saekano is a good reference point for how Aniplex does sequels, where it had a new anime project announced a month after S1 finished and S2 was formally announced 9 months after S1.

Where you live user?
Tits or butt?

>Saekano is a good reference point for how Aniplex does sequel
Wrong. Saekano is one of their most lukewarm "hits" and not an example on how Aniplex usually rolls with sequels.

>lukewarm
>got a sequel announced a month after the first season finished airing
>got a movie that will be released long after the source material finished
>merchandise flies off shelves

Your average anime would beg to be in Saekano's position.

The MC is an LN author, the main love interest is a silver-haired (former) shut-in, there's an orange-haired normalfag, and there's a blonde gaijin in a red dress and bow, and they both feature imoutos. The actual shows are very different, but there are a lot of surface similarities.

At least it's not an anime original ending.

SAO is a bigger hit and the sequel announcements come years later

>got a sequel announced a month after the first season finished airing
Yeah, that happens when the sequel production was planned in advance

western US and tits
are anime adaptations not just advertisements for the LNs they are adapting? anyway i really want to read it, looks interesting enough from the snippets and small summaries i've found.

>Yeah, that happens when the sequel production was planned in advance

Source: your ass

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/77308

>丸戸:「冴えカノ」続編決定は一巻の売り上げで決まりました。
>Maruto: Saekano's continuation was decided from the sales of the first volume.
>ここを越えれば続編だーっ!って、けっこう明確に言われてましたしね。
>It was stated pretty clearly that if it passed this mark, we would have a continuation.
>初週ではいけるか?いけるか?ってとこだったんですけど、なぜか2週目でガーンと積んでアーッ!イッた!っていう。
>In the first week it was like "will it make it? will it make it?" but in the second week for some reason it rose up a lot and it was like "we made it!"

>深崎:アニプレックス+の売上がガツンと上乗せされましたよね。
>Misaki: It was helped a lot by the Aniplex+ sales.

>丸戸:「冴えカノフェス」の2,3日前でした。
>Maruto: The decision was made two, three days before Saekano Fes.

I want to cum inside Nayu

why would you not want that?

Eromanga-sensei and ImoSae were two of my favourite shows of the last year.

>Dick jokes
Chuckles
>Lewd things
Laugh out loud
>Play some games and have DRAMA telenovela at the end
Tear in eye and clap

S2 never

>"Fantastic series"
>Shit Series
FTFW OP

I want to lick Nayu's butthole.

>these two characters are similar
>but only if you're skimming through their shows' character lists really fast without paying attention
>also it has imouto in the title so it's about incest and all incest shows are the same
It's because dumb people must compare everything to everything they know, as they can't judge their value otherwise. Or maybe because some e-celeb compared both for that reason at some point and the mindless parroting stuck.

LN wise Imouto-Sae is more popular, even during the period Eromanga got an anime adaptation.

Am I the only one who enjoyed both series? EMS was the better show for me and had more likable characters, but Imosae had its own charms.

The sales are expected to be really bad.

Nah, EMS's LN sales boomed even before then, ImoSae's LNs were selling about 20,000 copies each at best.

EMS was boring and outside of Sagari there weren't any interesting characters. Everyone basically existed to lust after the MC's dick instantly.

Are LN's being translated/summarized?

The first volume will be in stores in May.

I think you're blowing this out of proportion. It's just natural to look at a seasonal chart, see an upcoming romcom about an LN author who's obsessed with imoutos, and think "Oh, this reminds me of that high-profile romcom about an LN author and his imouto that aired a little while ago." Doesn't mean they're actually the same, of course.

>dude we are light novel writers lmao
Poor man's Eromanga-sensei. Also you know a show is shit when not even fanservice up the ass can save it.

the characters may look the same age, but I like that they are a bit older than eromanga's cast.

It was AOTS. Are the BDs out yet?

The 'stupid fucking games' were the best part of the show.

Would anyome else watch a episodic anime based on dumb Imouto plots the MC made? Whale brother and sister eating panty episodes.

I watched it with my mom, it was nice.

I want to lick Nayu's everything.

What would it taste like?

>OFFICIAL IMOSAE EPISODE TIER LIST:
The side character episodes (tax, mangaka)
The boardgame episodes
The Haruto bullying episode
The rest

root beer and rainbows

I fuckin love root beer, sweet

I want root beer right now damn it.

>there are people who don't like ImoSae posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW
horrifying desu