>Anime is called Devilman because he's half devil and half man
That's very clever

>anime is called Debilman because he's retarded

>OP's mom is called a cocksucker.
That's very clever

No bully please

and why he is called Amon?

Was that actually the end?

>Anime is called Evangelion because the cast pilots evas and everybody turns into Jelly
That's very clever

Too bad the show itself was incredibly mediocre. Name one memorable thing.

>Anime is called Cyborg 009 because he's the 9th in a team of Cyborg
Wow, that's pretty cool

Cause he's Jamaican

>Name one memorable thing
Donkey noises
Cumming on the ceiling
Sex in the middle of a fight
The whole sabbath sequence

>Anime is called Fate/Stay Night because...uh.. the fate of the characters is decided at night?
Bravo Nasu

Do they stay though?

He's a german guy trying to say "a hand" in portuguese. "A mon".

Most of the time no, Nasu is a hack

Ever heard of Alucard, the son of Dracula?

Anime is called Dragon ball.
Balls that summon a dragon

Toriyama is not for nothing the most inspirational and powerful mangaka in this entire planet. God bless him

Jamaican me crazy amon.

>Anime is called Violet Evergarden
>No sign of a violet garden in the entire episode
Kyoanus is so shitty

the fight/fuck was great indeed.

The new movie was worse.
I guess we truly did it, we truly became Heaven's Feel.

The entire 9th episode

Didn't watch heaven's feel, but why is he a nigger?

BRAVO NASU

>This truly was

>Now I know that all along I was Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works.
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Fate: Stay Night?

More like Fate: Stay the hell away from this franchise.

Nasu is such a fucking hack

>Steins;Gate
VN/Anime is called Steins;Gate because
spoilers

I'm already patting myself on the back for having enough reservation to not make another thread but, my general opinion of the series is that it was that it was so ham-fisted in it's exposition of the plot that it left nothing to analyze. Even if I missed the more subtle nuances (which I'm sure I did), I wasn't engaged enough in viewing it to care. I enjoyed the animation style and cinematography. The homages to Eva we're unjustified. A nice change up but, all-in-all a forgettable show.

I suppose we are now in the gamma world line, thank you kurisa.

Just watched Crybaby
H O L Y

F U C K

And... I unabashedly enjoyed the sexual content

>subtle nuances

There is zero subtlety to Devilman

Just finished Devilman Crybaby as well. Edgy as fuck but really well done

Oh, ok. Sup Forums has been ranting so hard I assumed I missed something. I thought the "zero subtlety" aspect was a cover for some deeper meaning. Guess I took the bait.

It's a shame, with maybe 1 more episode and a non-shit budget Crybaby would have been really good but as it stands the pacing is fucked and it looks QUALITY 80% of the time

>Anime is called Gintama because he has a silver soul and testicles

>OP surprised a 45 year old cartoon character doesn't have a better name
Is "the thing" any better?

There's SOME subtlety in the fact that becoming human is to be weak.

I thought it was a megaman reference.

>Is "the thing" any better
Better than "It" for sure

>anime is called code geass because it's about the powers of code and geass
very clever

>anime is called inuyasha because he's a demon dog

The superior half man/half demon right here.

>Anime is called dragon ball super because there are super dragon balls in the show
toriyama is very high IQ

The pacing only really felt off in the introduction of Xenon and the very final episode imo

>Violence Jack is about a violent man named named Jack who likes Jack knives

Weird looking Proto Debiru

>anime is called jojo's bizarre adventure because characters with the initials jojo go on adventures that can only be described as bizarre

The ending.

So, is English the iruginal dub for the new Netflix show? I can only find torrents with English and for some reason Portuguese dubs. Kinda turns me off from watching it.

>anime
is there anything worse than Devilman tertiaries

nah OG is Japanese, has some engrish and random latin though

>That tiny fucking angry head between his eyes

Pacing is quality is fine.

oh, just found out about nyaa.si, it has a torrent with all dubs and subtitles, good.

better cough up that magnet if u know what's good for u kid

All the erotic animation

>I'VE DONE IT, I'M DEVILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN: CRYBABY

What did he mean by this?

Anime is called Pop Team Epic because a team makes epic pop culture references.

nyaa.si/view/993366

>Be Demon Spider lady.
>Carry Miki to safety.
>Can jump from building to building.
>Decide to run by the river instead of trolling hard with buildings.

It sucks that Miki died, but its all because of Miko's stupid ass.

I don’t think miko even exsisted in the manga, so yeah miki had to die somehow

>watch the new series
>holy shit everything is happening too fast
>nigga I don't even know the original story and I can't tell they're rushing everything
>the end must be fucking amazing if they want to get to it in 10 eps
>it's completely anticlimactic

I felt like I wasted my time watching this, the only thing I got from this was the sex, the violence and the violent sex. I'm pretty sure the cute message of ep 9 will fly through everyone's heads since it cuts right into death and destruction.

The ending of the original was worse.

>The real Devilman Crybaby were the friends we made along the way
What did he mean by this

After an intensive research on wikipedia I can tell it's almost the same, but there is more exposure about Santa's motives.
Still, the whole story gets retarded when the real angels attack AFTER everything's fucked.

God blew up the fucking earth, how much climax do you need?

It’s basically the same excluding the flashbacks and the whole thing with Ryo being in love with Akira being revealed by Xenon instead

>Reading Devilman Lady
>"You look like someone from long ago. Except you're a woman. "
>"They called him Devilman, so we'll call you Devilman LADY!"
>You know, instead of fucking Devilwoman or Devil-lady

>anime is called Zetman because he's half man and half zet
really makes you think about how TMS ruined the fucking anime

I heard that the 'stay' is actually a typo for 'star'

It still wouldn't make any fucking sense.

Devilman isn't known for its subtelty

She actually goes into hell and brings back Akira. Oh, and Sirene comes back, too.

>You will never have a T H I C C, demon-harpy gf with a raptor-like visage and mouth to give you high-risk, high-reward blowies
Why can't we just divine reset the world for real?

The music.

Because he's the sun to someone. Someone's reason to live.

It's Fate Stay Night because their Fate depends on them staying through the night.

>Anime is called the garden of sinners but there is no garden where sinners congregate
Kara no Kyoukai was a letdow on that aspect

Anime is called Devilman because he's devilishly handsome and looks like a Salamence

Masaaki Yuasa's animation style is GOAT

Fate/ = fate divided (multiple routes)
Stay as in postpone
Night as in the twilight of humanity

Alright guys stop shitposting for a second, i have a question. In the last Crybaby episode we see humanity remnants hidden in some mesa. I'm god damned sure i saw the same thing in another anime (or maybe another medium?) but i cant fucking pinpoint it.
Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Also what the hell were they doing with devilmen in vats?

>Anime is called Bleach because it makes you wanna die wasting all these years following it

Wait for his next masterpiece, Devil Lady man

>Anime is called Naruto because that's Sasuke's boyfriend

>Also what the hell were they doing with devilmen in vats?
In the manga, if I recall correctly, they were using them to study the body composition of the demons. The girl in your pic (named Miko in the manga, no relation to Miko Kuroda) had her acid examined, for example. Something similar probably happened in Crybaby

It's really glossed over in the anime but the implication is that humans have been experimenting on devilmen and creating all types of antidemon shit. It's more expanded on in the manga. Thats when they get to that lab Psycho Jenny is all "The last of the humans" cuz they've been genociding shit up for a while. Then these soldier dudes whip out their fucking antipsychic umbrellas and all the devilmen get broken out, then final battle.

Not sure what other anime you might be referring to. First thing that came to mind was Gurren Lagan cuz of thr antispiral homeworld. Doubt thats what you're thinking of.

>Then these soldier dudes whip out their fucking antipsychic umbrellas and all the devilmen get broken out, then final battle.
That was stupid as shit . If they managed to make a material that can withstand demon weapons, why didn't they just upgrade their vehicles armor with those instead of fashioning it into a suicide weapon?

Crybaby doesn't wait for a fucking minute for you to understand what's happening. As much as I enjoyed it, it really is incredibly rushed particularly around the last 2 episodes. Like, right before Akira ran off to find Miki he was in a battle with Xenon and we haven't a clue if he won that or fucked off or what. Then there's the whole clusterfuck of the Demon/Human world war. Did Satan spend day wiping the planet clean or was their a major passage of time? Was Akira chilling while he eradicated humanity just to show up at the last minute? Then this crazy lab shit happens and they expect you to just understand, not even a "deploy the anti demon weaponry". Just a Superjail as fuck sequence of crazy shit. It's fucking bonkers.

still better than tatami

Except that it's called Neon Genesis Evangelion.

The title always made me think of a big sleepover.

>Anime is called Overlord because he rules over others
Sasuga

I can see why you would say that if you haven't read the manga.
Do it

>high-risk, high-reward blowies
This deserves a round of applause. Bravo, sir.