Boku no Hero Academia

SPOILERS AHEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Arbys/status/931205247166398464
wasabisyrup.com/archives/fJlRbLPSkQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mineta the type of nigga to pee on himself

Did you think his costume resembled a diaper because he thought it looked cool?

where are the spoiler pics

He needs a diaper because he shits and pisses himself whenever he sees a female.

His costume resembles a diaper because the guy at the support department had a long day and was bitter about his dreams of being a hero not coming true

PLEASE

Mineta is the underdog in BNHA

Pretty much this...

I can't see a real arc about him deali g with serious shit.

Dealing*

Hard boy just can’t keep his hands to himself

what's with these shitty pics? can't find a decent one to save but you still insist on submitting them in the thread?

I like mineta’s costume, kinda reminds me of Kids Next Door for some reason

How to fix mineta

Option 1. Make him a girl

Option 2. While you don't take away his perverted qualities , you reduce them signifigantly, qnd make his ark about how he's seen as either a cute wannabe who would never be a hero on his own, or as a whiny pest, and how he wants to be a hero so he can finally be taken seriously

Kirishima you bastard, keep your hands out of my husband.

Option 1 is so good as to make option 2 not even worth mentioning.

How does it feel to know that you'll always feel in competition with him for his affection? Do you worry that one day you'll come home to find Kirishima in bed with your husband?

That won't happen. As you can see Katsuki isn't reciprocating his affection at all. He's just being polite by not blowing him up.

lewd

I’d probably spaghetti everywhere if they came to court me

Deku has no balls confirmed

He clearly just wants her help studying. They are innocent

Shouto's always fucking eating.

How to Politely Avoid Talking to People While Hanging Out With Them 101

>tfw B-shitters try to talk to you

>Let's make Todoroki eat an apple to make him look more like an asshole *ding*

When will Pimpmillion get his powers back?

Now that I think about it, is Bakugou confortable with his friends (Kirishima) hugging him in this casual maner? Because I don't remember anything like this in the manga (outside of Kamino).

Cringe

Underage leave

I want to have Inasa's children

Dude, medicine can't change your chromosomes yet. Stop being a faggot.
>inb4 femanon
Everybody knows BNH has the biggest gay fanbase after Dragon Ball and Naruto.

i feel like if hes in the least shitty mood possible he would be able to tolerate it without flipping his shit but i wouldnt necessarily call it comfortable. more like mildly irritated by it

I don't think he's confortable with it, but Kirishima looks like a guy who wouldn't mind and would still do it.

>horsey man

Not gonna lie, this REALLY makes me want some horsey sauce.

That's a big Dicku

Why are fast food restaurants in Murika full of weebs?

>grease stain burnscar

It's a fucking miracle that this shit hasn't gotten old yet

>Everybody knows BNH has the biggest gay fanbase after Dragon Ball and Naruto.
there is nothing gay about wanting to have children with your bro

Could Deku defeat Robotnik?

>that nose
RUINED

Why can't western artist draw cute noses

>nipple piercings
Why are Western artists so degenerate?

I know the idea of bakugou getting into a relationship with tsuyu is unbelieveable enough, buton a rate of 1 to fujoshit, how ooc is my bakugou?

You lost me at "mister asui"

Why does he hate Froppy's dad?

I headcanon ganma as a very strict pereon. Explaining why tsuyu is a lawfag.

>No one has posted the spoilers
It really shows how shitty are these threads.

Rude

That twitter is based as fuck
twitter.com/Arbys/status/931205247166398464

be the change you want to see and post them yourself

It's sad that Arby's is shite, or at least that's what The Simpsons have told me.

They have good chicken and they have the best fries , just don't get they're regular hamburgers

Hopefully this chapter wraps up this babysitting arc

Endeavor: The Arc incoming

The sauces are all awful, the buns have onions baked in and they only serve deli style meat. You want sliced roast beef covered in vinegar, blood, and day old onion that was left out in the sun?

Bakugou doesn't bow down to anyone, not even his idol All Might, if you are writing Bakugou going as far as bowing down to appease Tsuyu's dad you need to make it more impactful, show how much Bakugou is struggling to say what he is saying but he does it because he cares that much for the frog. With that said, bakutsuyu a shit.

If the text spoilers are accurate, then it is the end

Because the internet is full of weebs, so they hire weebs to do le cool references and get a bunch of retweets.

I guess the chicken could be fine. Because I don't understand how could someone find pic related appetising. For fuck's sake, it looks like Hope Solo's vagina.

A later expert from the same roleplay

And of course you had to reply like this.

It’s not even an arc, more like light inter-arc moment

>abusing heroes for marketing
That's what villains do.

If it gets to like 5 or 6 chapters it starts to be as long as the earlier arcs

Been going to Arby's for years and still never dared to that shit , it just doesn't look good

Lewd

Hope you enjoy those 3 days.

got any m-more

They're definitely better tasting than most deli meat, though they slice it so thin and the stuff is pretty moist that the sandwich kinda clumps together in the middle. Like anyone who talks to me about Arby's tasting like shit who then goes to places like fucking Taco Bell, McDonalds, or Burger King are full of it.

I have no idea what this idiot is talking about, I have never had a bun from them that had onions baked in (that I didn't know I was ordering, anyways), nor anything about old onions.

He kinda has a point about Arby's sauce though. It does basically just taste like salt and vinegar, which isn't an awful taste but you don't necessarily want to smother something in it.

It's smart of Kendo to give up on becoming a hero and train to be a prostitute instead

I hope the focus doesn't shift back to Deku this fast. I was enjoying these chapters without him.

The chapters without Dicku are easily the best in the series.

What's the appeal of Boku no Pico Academia?

He didn't seem to mind when Kaminari called him Kacchan, but I wouldn't count obvious fujo merch as some sort of canon honestly. I was surprised when Kirishima was leaning on his shoulder in the S3 teaser, he doesn't seem the physically affectionate type and Bakugou doesn't seem like the type to want that either.

homo shipping and cuck fetishes

Homosexuals.

It looks fun! I can fap to animes like this. Thanks! :)

Not really.

Tons of homolust.

its a manga for fujo's by fujo's

wasabisyrup.com/archives/fJlRbLPSkQE

Should Deku be reduced to supporting character?
Would love it if he went to Koda and Sugarman status for a while and we got a birb, shoji, class b arc.

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/fJlRbLPSkQE
dump it please

AHHHHH

CAMIE REALLY MADE THE SPERG LAUGH

This is actually true, he's not making a joke. The most popular straight ship is a cuck ship and the rest is fujotrash.

Cute ending for this little arc

TODOROKI IS SMILING.

Endeavor looks like he's thinking of beating her again

What a good chapter

THANK YOU HORI

>she threw boiling water at that

While using his fire no less