How do we solve this?

How do we solve this?

O I don't know

Do what Togashi should've done before and kill gon off

100% guarantee he will regain his aura in a fight

Gon deserves to stay nenless forever for murdering best girl. I hope Hisoka rapes him after he finishes killing Chrollo.

nen beasts

Gons already met Ging
Leorios learning from the best doctor in the world
And Kurapikas on the boat with Chrollo
How much longer till Killua captures his whole family so we can end this series?

You don't. Gon is going to stay nenless on the island and is effectively written out of the story. He's not the MC anymore. accept it.

I only just realized we haven't seen Gon in quite a while.

I won't be satisfied unless the ending shows Killua and Gon have grown up to be the greatest or most powerful nen users ever.

>gon's nen is reawakened through an involuntary nen filled injection

this
they deserve it

Her goes back to basic nen training like when he first met his teacher on the arena and he just trains it naturally again.

Underrated.

It's simple, we kill the Gon.
Honestly he is basically dead anyways, how would you even get him back into the story.

gon was already behind killua, so if gon has to start all over again how will he ever catch up?

it'll take gon 2 years to get back to where he was, meanwhile killua will unlock super lightning saiyan 2 and slay his entire family.

He looks so much better without his boy shorts.

Ging has replaced Gon as the MC and Hisoka is replacing Killua.

Not if Killua is too busy sucking Gon's dick for 2 years.

Dying is too quick, this is a more fitting end to him. Gon deserves to spend the rest of his life as a normalfag loser who fails school and become a NEET in Mito's basement.

Couldn't have killed him off before he meant Ging.

raizen

No, please spare Kalluto.

Kurapika is the new main character.

considering all these asspulls we've been get lately he'll somehow get his nen back

But these characters are only good insofar as they're side characters. If Gon isn't the MC then why doesn't Togashi just quit for good?

Gon will try to kill himself but right before he does the deed he gets saved by a man coming through a portal. That man is future Gon.

so gon getting healed and hisoka coming back from the dead? what are "these" asspulls you are talking about? you say it like there was an asspull per chapter
also gon can get his nen back by training or the same method he used back then, how can that be an asspull

Isn't that he just can't see his aura? Would be cool if he could still be as powerful but hindered since he can't see his or anyone else's

Is Gon going to work for Gyro

Fix it with elastic love.

Gon-San happened once and saved Gon's ass. Definition of an ass pull. Just as bad as Naruto's demon chakra bullshit

Dark Continent shit.

Now I want to see Ging and Hisoka trying to survive Dark Continent threats

Exactly the same way he got it in the first place.

I wouldn't say it saved him exactly. It was more like he wanted it and pushed for it.

Was there anyway for him to have gotten out of that situation without the power? Was it ever used before? And did it ever come into play again?

Asspull to a T

hinted and explained
im sorry user

Despite being wished back to health, Gon effectively came back from the dead. Nen can persist and become stronger after death, so his nen just comes back when he really needs it.

or some bullshit like that

Honestly I feel like this is just a good excuse to give gon a different power.

When he bothers to get around with it anyways...

Rape Mito-san, or simply give Gon a reason to fight again.

Oh wait so hinting and explaining it makes it not an asspull? Cause the super sayian as well as Naruto's demon chakra did that. They were still are pulls.

Except their writers included the powers into the characters. Incorporating it into their fighting styles and powers. Gon-San happens once and after saying Gon's are it becomes irrelevant. And nothing even comes to it. No one else had a Gon-San moment. There are other super sayians. There become other demon powered ninjas. It becomes part of the story.

Not Gon-San. Its a one and done. An asspull.

Why is she so hot?

Only if I get to fuck him

>Oh wait so hinting and explaining it makes it not an asspull?
Yea. The foreshadowing and it being able to exist within the confines of a predefined system makes it not an asspull. Glad you can keep up.

Oh wait so hinting and explaining it makes it not an asspull? Cause the super sayian as well as Naruto's demon chakra did that. They were still ass pulls.

Except their writers included the powers into the characters. Incorporating it into their fighting styles and powers. Gon-San happens once and after saving Gon's ass it becomes irrelevant. And nothing even comes close to it. No one else had a Gon-San moment. There are other super sayians. There become other demon powered ninjas. It becomes part of the story.

Not Gon-San. Its a one and done. An asspull.

I don't get why people hate gon-san so much. It's a totally fine plot device as long as the consequences (ie Gon can never use nen again) aren't thrown out the window.

Now we just need to hope that togashi has the balls to not give Gon his nen back

togashi btfo

I should mention though, alluka was definitely an asspull

Yes, SS and the fox thing in Naruto weren't asspulls. Gon's thing is closer to one but making up powers on the fly is something allowed in the nen system. Now if Togashi backtracks on whatever price Gon paid to do that then it would be worse.

But Gon is going to rematch Hisoka at some point

Nice copy pasta, fagoot

What if the boat arrives at the fake continent and they realize they need a very specific thing to survive in the dark continent that only a nen ability could provide, since Ging taught Kite his ability maybe he can tailor something for Gon.

Maybe some oxygen related ability or whatever

rubber nen
dolphin chain
that prince that is a genius with nen

Consequences don't prevent a plot device from being an ass pulls. If all the eagles at the end of the Lord of the rings died from smoke from the volcano it wouldn't magically make that situation any less of a deus ex machina

>making something up on the fly is allowed in the nen system
And the nen system is a terrible power system. The fact that you have all the categories and then just a catch all "specialization" is a beyond stupidly written idea.

>established since the start of the story that that nen can take many forms and it grows stronger the higher the restrictions and/or consequences to the user are
If the consequences for doing it are high enough then having a one time power up like that doesn't violate anything within the rules of the story. It is out of nowhere, sure, but it's entirely consistent within the story.

Some of the stuff that's been pulled with specialization is stupid, I agree.

What you mean OP?, their story is already finished:
>Gon a normal kid.
>Killua eternally attached to alluka.

Now we just need how it ends for Leorio and Kurapika, lets see how Togashi ends his mastapeece.

Doesn't that kind of break the story for world building? Like what's preventing a country from hiring a nen user to make a very specific and restrictive nen to use on the leader of a rival country to kill him?

so we go from kishimoto using togashi's ideas to the opposite huh

>the main protagonists becoming the most powerful in their story is original to Naruto
wtf

Nothing. They would have to go through other nen users to get to him though. I feel like you're talking about essentially killing from a remote area with your mind which might not even be possible. It's an open system with room to come up with interesting things but it's still subject to story telling concerns. It would be hard to convincingly come up with a counter to killing someone with your mind without putting yourself into danger which is one of the reasons it probably won't happen.

No like if you had say the king and an organization like the king's guard protecting him, or you know the King would be attending a ceremony, couldn't you make an incredibly restrictive nen down to the person and even day and hour in which to be used to kill him and possibly his bodyguards?

And not remotely, I'm talking just a typical assassin who means to kill via gun or sword.

We already he doesn't die or become irrelevant, he still hasn't met Gyro

Yes, you could. There's nothing stopping that. Though you have to think of how long the HXH world has existed. Maybe it's happened before and didn't work for whatever reason so nobody tries it anymore. Maybe just like real life there are concerns about mutually assured destruction or upsetting the balance of power. HXH is nowhere near the only shonen manga, or even any form of media, to require some kind of suspension of disbelief but it seems, on Sup Forums at least, to get shit on the most for stuff like this.

>oxygen

is ging gonna pull a kamogawa while training gon

Honestly if more fans were like you I don't think people would shit on the series so much. Your answer is good enough for me. But you're probably the first Hunter fan I've come across in literally weeks to admit a critism of the show might be valid because it's flawed.

I don't think HxH is a bad shonen but the amount of people I've encountered that treat it like some high brow perfect work of art without flaws is exhausting.

That and Hunter tends to be the one show that is constantly interjected into other anime threads way more than the rest.

He literally just needs to open his nen points, Ging said he felt his aura fine.
He was just healed completely, basically as if he'd gotten a hymen back and just needs to break it again.

He just has to open his aura pores again, when Killua asked Nanika to heal Gon he told him to "bring back Gon (to normal)", which can be interpreted as literally resetting Gon to a pre-awakened state.

Of course, he has aura. That's basically life energy.

Without it, he'd be dead.

>Alluka
>Kurapika
>Gon EDGE mode

How can I follow this series without uncontrollably laughing at the terrible writing?

Out of hope and low on ideas; Killua will have to give Gon an emergency nen transfusion with his special love juices.

why didn't kilua ask naniku to make gon a trap??

kek

fpbp

Technology.

Maybe Gon will use his fishing rod again

Creative and interesting weapon that can be used in a variety of fun, versatile ways? Nah, better have more Dragon Ball references instead.

Why Killua doesn't just ask for him and Gon to reach their maximum potential without repercussions? We already know Nanika can "heal" without any retribution and many more things actually just by asking nicely, Killua could wish for a bigger penis or boobs or become a woman so he can marry Gon, I don't know, the imouto is the limit.

Gon's story should have just ended after he found his dad. Leorio and Kurapika still haven't accomplished their goals.

Gon trains a new power at school, where he calls upon the spirit and form of Neferupitou, and becomes Neko Gon.

I think Killua should get his skate back too.

But Kurapikek is fne with chains, glad he droped the wooden swords.

we’ve already seen gon’s endgame.

Is Leorio ever going to do anything useful?

Nope

Spend a week or two doing the training he skipped when he first learned nen.

The way it was explain is that he just revert back to his pre-nen state, he didn't lost it, just need to awaken it again, i don't know why so many hxhfags have such shit reading comprehension

That would be the worst story ever.
>Gon sets out to find his dad
>does a bunch of unrelated things which leads to him being no closer to finding his dad
>meets his dad not because he found him, but because all the Hunters were gathering up anyway

He would've had more luck just standing outside the Hunter building.

>Trying to find a hunter
>Never once checks the Hunter organization that they're both part of beyond having someone do a basic internet search and pretty much ignores it the whole series
Gon was a pretty shit hunter.

Gyro pushes him into recovering so he can destroy him.

>Gon haters being this delusional
I don't even like Gon and I know he is gonna get Nen/Power back somehow because of Don Freecs.

Why would Ging be at a place so obvious? And didn't the Zodiacs make a point that he's almost never there?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>MCs main motivation for being a hunter is to find his dad
>It's implied he's some mysterious, rebellious person that no one sees for years
>Shows up the first time someone calls him in

Is this the quality writing of the best shonen I heard so much about?

>Shoehorn Gon into a place he has no business being in just because a distant relative is there.

Sup Forumsnons can go on about hating standard tropes but really they can't get enough.

>MC's dad builds a super elaborate and expansive realistic world in order to train his son and give him clues to find him, which indirectly kills thousands of people in the process
>he just finds his dad just sitting in a chair

>which indirectly kills thousands of people in the process.

Waht?

>Why would Ging be at a place so obvious
welp that's where he was when gon found him.

You die in greed island, you actually die.

well Netero, their chairman, did die