2 hand is stronger than 1 hand

O

KATAKEKS IN SUICIDE WATCH

Pudding works for CP0.
Calling it

Oda copying ultra instinct baka

>Zorofags love Mr.1 powerup
>Hate this which has gotten far more buildup

Doffy wasn't nearly as difficult as Katakuri and you know it. He was able to land multiple decent blows with just Gears 2/3. Luffy couldn't do shit to Katakuri until he entered Gear 4.

O MY RUBBER EYELIDS

Lol fucking HxH niggers will find something every chapter to blow out of proportion to shit the thread up.
Why can't you faggots ever just fuck off.

O MY FUTURE SIGHT

>Literally copying ultra instinct
No wonder dbfags say we are forever in their shadow

>we want the inflation fetish audience

HxH being on Hiatus is suffering for everyone.
O MY SHOUNEN SUPERIORITY COMPLEX

>one piece has bleach's asspull now
;_;

Go back to your cancerous thread

>2 hand is stronger than 1 hand
Really?

OBSESSED. No one mentioned HxH.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/yxCypySB7PU

>implying Ultra Instinct isn't a ripoff of Observation Haki
Stay mad Goku.

i'm all for it

O

Yeah its like blaming US fags in int when nobody even mentions US

its really funny seeing optards mad. it sucks knowing your Goda is losing his touch doesnt it?

It's fun to see just how butthurt they can get.

Fuck off Dobson.

isn't fujitora a thing?

It's a shitposter. He's complaining that Luffy didn't use Rayleigh's words on Doflamingo even though an observation upgrade wasn't needed because Luffy was obviously hitting Doflamingo with G4. And Luffy did recall some of Rayleigh's words during that fight.

He's a spee D reader

nice cake

I thought One Piece was better than this... Why did it betray us with such an asspull?

How do Perospero, Katakuri and Smoothie have higher bounties than Big Mom?

Shut the fuck up, Luffyfag.

Luffy spent several hours with Cracker without remembering anything from Rayleigh.

Looks like the castle from Soul Eater.

Plz no

HE'S CLOSING HIS EYES TO RECALL RAYLEIGH'S WORDS YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGERS HOLY SHIT WHEN WILL THE HACKPOSTING FUCKING END?

Fuck no, one ride was ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ too much.

Remember when Oda mocked this trope

Nothing beats the HxH asspull.
>Nen actually exponentially increases if you put a limit to when you can use that power
>Kurapika: Oh I know, I'll concentrate it on my one and only enemy of which is the only enemy I want to fight
asspull to the max

So looks like theres a supernova encounter in each arcs from now on huh. Whos next? The rex guy or the monk

Can't wait for Luffy to eat it after murdering the Charlotte family

This place is no place for logic. Get out.

Shut the fuck up Luffyfag.

See

HxHcunts have a long history of shitting up these threads you newfag bitch

Assuming you're not bullshitting, then it's partial diplomatic immunity. Her downfall would probably bring about huge instability in the world, much like Whitebeard's death did. WG is already suffering because of it.

>RAYLEIGH I'M DYING WHAT DO I DO?
>GOTTA DODGE HARDER KID JUST DODGE HARDER
>YOU STILL HAVE HAKI LEFT IN YOUR MUSCLES
>YES RAYLEIGH I HAVEN'T USED EVERYTHING I LEARNED ON RUSUKAINA YET!!!

OH MAN LUFFY IS NOT DEAD YET WHAT A HACK

>Half dead
>Likely suffering from massive physical injuries, broken bones, ruptured organs, ect
>Reconstructed his body from scrap metal and wood
>Likely had to build his own tools from said rusty metal and wood, as well as medical equipment
>Performed intense surgical reconstruction with said rusty, makeshift tools, with no anesthetic, no monitoring equipment, no previous knowledge of medicine or surgery, and no assistance
>Since his internal structure is machinery, his skin is fake and he has a layer of iron beneath it, he had to have removed organs, circulatory systems and nervous systems, to replace with metal and circuitry, likely not all at once, which means at one point he was actually cutting himself open and physically pulling his own organs and flesh out by hand again, without anesthetic or any kind of sterile surgical environment
>Removed his own skin and bones steadily, while successfully producing replacement parts from nothing but scrap metal and wood
I could go into even more detail, but the point is, Franky isn't just a genus shipwright and engineer, he's a fucking prodigy surgeon, to surpass fucking Law.

He still got wrecked.

Say it with me:

RUN PIECE/ODA IS A HACK

>Luffy spent several hours with Cracker without remember anything from Rayleigh
How in the fuck would his observation even help him in that situation you retard? And what would give him a reason to even think of increasing his observation if he had never even heard of future seeing observation? Jesus christ. What a dummy.

>being a character fag
lmao

Nami is looking of into the distance. Is it the Germa or Sanji? I think the germa.

I got the reference

oh

>OP becomes the new Ippo
Oh fuck please no

GODAAAA

>Katafags this butthurt.

Damn it feels good to be a Luffyfag

spoiler mentioned the cake but seeing the actual chapter i guess big meme says she smells cake or something

I'm genuinely sad though. I started reading One Piece nine years ago and it was great most of the time till now where it really starts to go downhill. Feels bad man.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

What a disappointing arc for Sanji.

Is this faggot gonna bake a cake now every arc? In Wano is this faggot gonna make sushi for whoever is attacking the crew?

>Hold up motherfuckers! I got to get my ingredients together and make this sushi for Kaido!
>Leaves crisis for several chapters
>returns with rice and fish
>That'll be $300 berries.

>Hackposters getting blown out left and right by superior non-Spee D Readers
Beautiful. These niggers literally have the brain of a broccoli stem

Anyone else want to migrate to Sup Forums or trash whatever so we can leave these shitposters behind? Even reddit would be fine at this point

> I am dodging purely through instinct
FUCKING HACK

Someone put the senile old fool out of his mysery before this manga gets completely ruined

N-NO! ODA WHY?!

SeeStop speedreading.

Oda doesn't even remember what he drew.

How does a Gear 3 Punch tie with Power Mochi Punch when before Katakuri even used Power Mochi, his punches already defeated Gear 3 punches?

Now that Katakuri is using Power Mochi, only Gear 4 punches could be argued to be able to tie with Power Mochi.

Also, how come Luffy's hands aren't going numb anymore when everytime Luffy comes in contact with Power Mochi, his body becomes numb and he cries out in pain?

you know Oda fucked up when his dickriders are forced to leave

Once we're gone the HxHfags will shit up Bnha threads and kill them next because they are autistic shut in who live only to shit on other series while HxH continues its eternal hiatus.

Hows it an asspull if it's an established mechanic of the show? There are other actual asspulls to complain about.

you'll feel better once you accept that OP isn't as good as it used to. it's in Naruto and Bleach levels of quality.

>OP has become the new Berserk/HxH
Like pottery

Nah, I enjoy blowing out the hack posters because their complaints aren't legit.

Does Luffy know how to write and read?

Same cake as before, even has the chapel at the top. Wonder if they'll have to reenact the wedding part or if it's just for show?

THIS THIS THIS

Which says a lot desu since it took close to 900 chapters before degrading in quality.

Wait, did Luffy just instantly enlarge his fist without inflating his bones? Is this an improvement?

>was closing his eyes as a power up during the time skip to train observation haki
LEL WHAT AN ASSPULL GUYS, CAN YOU BELIEVE HE'S TRYING TO STRENGTHEN HIS OBSERVATION HAKI BY CLOSING HIS EYES? WHEN DID THIS BECOME A THING????

Nah I read both and OP doesn't piss me off at all. I also don't know what will happen. Will they defeat Big Mom? Will they knock her out with a cake and escape? Will she like the cake so much that she becomes an ally? You can never know with Oda. Crazy shit can happen.

You know hackposters are speedreading retards when they keep jumping to conclusion and make shit up without actually paying attention and call people "dickriders" when they get corrected.

But HxH is better right faggot? Fuck off to your non existent hiatus thread. Your series will never be as good as One Piece no matter how much you shitpost

Spoiler provider made a mistake.

There will be a chapter next week.

He closed his eyes and remembered his friends then used the power of friendship

>can never know with oda
Lmao

valid point

Well two explanations
1. He's getting stronger, like he did during Enies Lobby where he was able to break Tekkai and move as fast, if not faster, than CP9 agents, mere hours after losing to them. Luffy has rested multiple times, likely his Haki has strengthened a bit in the 8 hours since they started fighting
2. Since Luffy is starting to see events ahead of time, he's meeting Katakuri's attacks earlier than they are supposed to hit, so the Power Mochi can't hit at full strength

Seriously, what's with all the reddit and tumblr-tier posters on here lately? Even on other forums I'm seeing OP threads be ruined by newfags and idiots. Is something happening™ to cause this disturbance?

Really, this Manga is about family. Thats what makes it so powerful.

Hey it's not an eye power up. It's a no eye power up

Well you didn't know the wedding cake will be destroyed and that it will become a plot point.

that doesn't look like a tie at all though?

B-b-but Luffy cant get stronger mid battle. Thats Zoros thing!

>B-b-but Katakuri is so coool. He loves his cute sisters. This shouldnt happen to him!

Kek. These tears are delicious

An established mechanic of the show. We didn't know that until Kurapika got his nen though. And it just so happened to completely blow out any need for any training by being a multiplier for the entire enemy he wants to fight. At least with Gon he literally sacrificed his nen for a single enemy. Kurapika got to up his fighting ability for every single member of the enemy he wants to fight. It was literally the only enemy he wanted to fight and the sole reason why he set off on his journey. Completely different from Gon who had his goal interrupted and he did a last ditch effort to get some revenge.

That's why it was an asspull for Kurapika. If for some reason he sacrificed himself for some new enemy it would be more enjoyable because it wouldn't seem convenient. It would seem desperate which is what the process should involve.

Don't let this asspull distract you from Sanji being a complete pedo

Yeah, usually the wasabi scans have a huge no chapter next week thing so I was wondering why this chapter didn't have it.

Luffy is a Gary Stu then. Even him being a retard ends up helping him more then hurting him and the crew.

Hunterfags devastated.

*prus tippu*

you might be retarded