LN

How the fuck do they keep doing it? It's always:

>Humanity fighting against aliens/mosnters
>Schoo thatl trains kids who can summon magic swords to fight said monsters
>MC is doing bad in said school
>He's actually better than everyone else
>One irrelevant male friend so the author can say "I can write male characters too"
>Red haired "princess" with fire sword challenges him but gets fucked
>She's now in love with him
>Repeat with different hair colors 3-4 times
>PvP tournament even though they're supposed to fight monsters
>MC wins by using common logic, which nobody else does

or

>Otaku gets killed by truck
>Finds himself in fantasy world with rpg system
>Is OP via cheat spell/modern world knowledge
>Gets a party of girls with different hair colors
>"It's an isekai BUT"/*gimmick*

How can anyone who's not a fucking AI constructing a story based off of trends write this unironically? Do these people write "I'm trapped in another world, but my little sister became a boy and I don't know what to feel!!!", and think "this is my original masterpiece"?

No, they think "this is popular, will sell and i can write it in a week", you bumbling fucking retard.

Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
The use of spoiler tags is highly recommended. To spoilerize text, enclose it like so: spoiled text. In addition, images may be spoilerized by checking the "[Spoiler Image?]" box on the submission form.
Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and temporary ban.
The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.
Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

So the OP is in trouble because of spoilers?

>I'm trapped in another world, but my little sister became a boy and I don't know what to feel!
Sounds like a masterpiece.

"I Reincarnated as the Demon Lord's Little Sister, and Now I'm Attending a Magic School for Girls!!?" anime when?

>I was killed by a hot girl
>I then got resurrected by an even hotter semen demon
>said semen demon now wants to be with me, along with several other hotties
DxD is great lads

Old and busted. Batoru yuri harem is the new hotness.

At least their anime usually flop. Battle harems haven't been a thing in years and isekai anime have been failures ever since Re Zero finished airing.

>all protags with like two exceptions have brown or black hair
>most girls have colorful hair

Japan must've meant something by this

Well, madmen like Kawakami who can write up an insane plot and setting at a moment's notice is rare.

>Kuusen Madoushi
>Boys get coats, girls get miniskirts
Mahouka may be awful, but at least she is the only one not wearing fetish gear.

>any of that shit is a spoiler

Desensitize yourself, faggot.

The spin on the topic makes the difference. If you got an idea but not the skill take what is the common trope for that and implement your spin on it. Works the same in programming, writing books and suprisingly cooking.

Dear no, this is even worse.

Enough talking about the plot
Let's talk about the best uniforms, especially female uniforms
My top 3 is DxD, HxH, and RokuAka that definitely needs to be added to the picture

If you like harem shit, you're less evolved as a human being because you still have unnecessary instincts to procreate which takes away from other mental facilities.

Really.... Its not bad to watch some harem shows. Sometimes you aint got the time for complex plots and twists. There will be days where you just want a cheap laugh and some lewd.

>....
See what I mean? You are so unevolved you can't even manage to type correctly.

>a literal dress
>not fetish gear

Is ZR a requirement for school uniforms?
17 out of 21 is a lot

Let's see
>Humanity fighting against aliens/mosnters
It's non-magic folk vs magic folk for a while.
>Schoo thatl trains kids who can summon magic swords to fight said monsters
Guns primarily aside from the MC
>MC is doing bad in said school
Crippling overspecialization that somewhat makes sense
>He's actually better than everyone else
He's trash until he gets his magic equip
>One irrelevant male friend so the author can say "I can write male characters too"
Kyouya is a kickass rival with arguably the hypest fights. Shotgun vs swords was entertaining the two times it happened and he had pretty good character arc. This also extends to Kurogane
>Red haired "princess" with fire sword challenges him but gets fucked
Ouka kicked Takeru's ass prior to story taking place, simply used guns and better CQC. Her actual parents are dead. Hell, all her adoptive parents are dead too.
>She's now in love with him
Yep
>Repeat with different hair colors 3-4 times
I guess
>PvP tournament even though they're supposed to fight monsters
HAUNTED HIJACK
>MC wins by using common logic, which nobody else does
Takeru rarely ever pulls through alone.

Kagerou Daze was literally as popular as Sword Art Online at one point and it didn't follow any of the shit other light novels were doing. If you stopped looking for shit, maybe you'd find things that aren't shit.

>battle harems
>ever
There's your mistake.

>HAUNTED HIJACK
Fuck up the good guys then fuck up the bad guys, all for the sake of preaching DESPAIR.
He was a man with a mission and dedication.

If Color Wars came out now it would be called a deconstruction of the VN Highschool Battle Action genre

I miss the bastard

That's missing unbreakable machine doll

Not all of those have hilariously asexual main characters, at least.

also, >>>mahouka
How does that even fit with the rest?

The next logical step to take for future LN plots would be an isekai battle harem academy.

Bottom right in the OP is a battle harem at an academy where all the students were isekai'd and managed to make it back to earth. Anime ends with them re-isekaing to the world where the main character was. Ahead of it's time for 2010.

>all the MC act and look the same
>if anything they change the hair color
Disgraceful.

>all the MC act and look the same

I was thinking more along the lines of a Japanese salaryman getting truck'd into a fantasy world that has one of those battle academies. And yeah Hagure Yuusha was a pretty enjoyable show for its time, could've wished they explored more on the characters trying to re-integrate into society rather than the battle academy stuff.