Classroom of the Elite

Here's the OST Cover

Guess who Kadokawa snuck in. I don't know why they did it, I don't a agree even though I like Kei. But she was not relevant in the Anime. They should have just put Ichinose in.

I think Keifags will agree to that.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso
youtube.com/watch?v=FNQTQlflYA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 more days.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Hasebe = Hiyori > Sato > Sakura > Ibuki > Sensei > Kushida > Horikita

They know Ichinose will soon fall into Nagumo's claws. Kei is the hot thing at the moment.

Yea they should have put Ichinose instead or make room for 5 girls since they wanted to shill kei. I'm an ichinosefag though

Damage control, user. Ichinose will be sacrificed for Nagumo's chimpo.

Superb taste

Where can I read where confused translation left off? It's at V2C3.
Is tn user still there?

>Karuizawa Kei: Kiyotaka is the most important person to me.
>Ayanokouji Kiyotaka: Kei remains mine.
Whew

Based taste.

Translation of vol 2 was discontinued. TL user started his trans from vol 4 because we asked him to, since anime covered 1-3. He'll go back to do vol 2 after he does 5-7.5, in several months.
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

Shame, but thanks anyway
Beggars can't be choosers, I guess it's time to learn japanese

I agree, It feels forced. They are obviously appealing to Keifags in hopes of salvaging the sales.

Except this girls are all Class D students.

Let's make Kiyotaka Affinity on his surrounding in each volume.
Mine is compilation on vol 1 to 7

mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso

Update epub/pdf.
Added part 5,6 of volume 4.5.

when was Nagumo introduced?

Vol 4.5 ch 5 part 5, translated the other day

And? BD covers had 3 Class D girls and Ichinose. They are clearly in full damage control

What about this?

would probably switch horikita and kushida, maybe also karu and ichi, but otherwise perfect taste

>Class D
>All want the D

I'm just talking about OST cover not the BDs or the other images.

Ah, Except Ichinose.

Not him and I won't tell you not to do that but by the time you finish learning enough Japanese to read the novels TL user will already be finishing off volume 2 so you might just as well wait. TL user finishes one volume per month so by the end of March he should already be onto volume 2 and on the way to finishing it off. So unless you can learn enough Japanese by then to read a LN well enough I suggest you wait. TL user translates very fast so he'll be there in no time.

>All want the D
Kushida doesn't though. Horikita doesn't either. At least not 50%'s D.

>Doesn't want to make her as enemy
I don't remember he saying anything like that.

I think it's because of their somewhat alliance

Hey anons, can somebody confirm how far vol 2 and 3 related to tv season? Did they miss a lot?

It's more like he wants to stay below her radar because her finding out just how capable it is would be troublesome. She might put it out in the open, she might put others on guard against him etc. He doesn't particularly want to make anyone his enemy, but her more than others.

Kikyou makes me hard

No. People blow it out of proportion the only thing the anime really changed significantly was episode 7 and that was from volume 4.5's chapter 5. They adapted volume 2 and 3 pretty faithfully except for that one Ichinose scene that Horikita took.

Same here, I don't know why though...

Of course there's the island scene where they made Karuizawa complain when it was actually a different girl, Shinohara, that did the complaining but other than that nothing really else changed. It's just due to Karuizawa's popularity, that was enough to make the anime crash.

Yeah, Ichinose has a talent of A class. Kiyotaka recognize it and doesn't want to standing too much on Ichinose anymore.

Yeah, but the way he put it, it seems like Ayanokouji is afraid of fighting against Ichinose.

It's more like it will be troublesome.

like says in vol 3 it's just individual scenes that had slight changes . Like also some scenes were added from vol 4: sakura practicing the confession and kushida hugging mc -- this one had a completely different meaning in vol 4 and wasn't random.

新規絵でもないタペストリーの為に1500円はつらい
だけど今回の絵の軽井沢は可愛すぎるから買ってしまうのは仕方ない

Holy shit, it seems like the new tapestry with Karuizawa that's on sale is currently selling at 1500 yen which is quite expensive for an illustration that's not necessarily new (it'll be included in volume 7.5) but the nips are still buying it anyways because Karuizawa is just too cute. Kadokawa's found themselves a shortcut to money. Just put Karuizawa on it and it'll sell like hot cakes.

HOLY SHIIT, Arisu papa already acknowledge Kiyotaka already in vol 7.

Greatest love story ever told

He acknowledged him since the first day else he wouldn't even be in this school.

>Hey Airi, do you know what it means to be well and truly cucked? No? You're about to find out

We all (rightly) assume Hasebae will go for 50% at some point, will 50% accept it? Having a cute/babe girl for a girlfriend is something he'd like to have as part of his high school experience I'm sure. He's had some thoughts in that direction regarding Kushida and Ichinose in the past. Hasebe is pretty hot already even while hiding her sex appeal, plus she and he get on well.
Suppose she goes after him full throttle and shows off her attributes + confesses. If he knows at that point Sakura mad in love with him, I think he won't accept, firstly for Sakura and secondly for the group of friends -- that's also mostly because of sakura though. If he doesn't know, it only depends on whether he likes her enough. I'm willing to bet Hasebe's Ichinose level of hot when she puts in the effort. Sakura being the pussy she is, there's a good chance 50pon won't find out about her crush for a long time still. There's truly hope for some ntr

2 days

if only this was a VN

If Haruka and Kiyo were to somehow end up together, how would Sakura change and interact with people right after?

>How would Sakura change and interact with people right after?
The meme answer would be her turning yandere. The actual more probable answer would be something along the lines of 'loss of faith in humanity'. Sakura's a good girl, but she's very sheltered and hasn't really had much experience in dealing with fallouts in friendship because she's never had one before. If both Hasebe and Kiyopon, in the unlikely scenario, both betrayed her like that. Sakura will likely not trust another person again for a long ass time.

pretend everything's fine, avoid the group more and more, go mental on the inside, slut up her appearance, stalk the two on dates, and finally break either into crying while confessing or break into a yandere and take it out on hasebae

My Arisu can't be this cute

You're right, she's even cuter than that. I can't wait until the Arisu arc rolls around. I bet a shit ton of you anons will be switching over to becoming Arisufags once that happens. She may be a cripple, but she's one hell of a cute cripple.

She might lose faith in friendship and people because of hasebe, but not faith in kiyo. In this scenario, he didn't betray her, only she did. How this situation will actually play out I don't know, but I fully expect Sakura to grow from it, not degenerate back and further. That's why developments that lead to her breaking, even into something akin to yandere, are more likely than her just shutting out. Because once she breaks, she can grow anew and in a new way, like horikita started to.

Become an idol and have sex with faceless bald producers

How is Airi okay after her modelling pics being leaked in the Sudo case?

It'd better be something after all the hype they built around this back in the Youtube live event. Nips think it's either an OVA or VN game adaptation. A new season is possible but less likely I'd say. Either way, since they went out of their way to bring 7 VAs for this event it should be something at least. Also Kei has terrible fashion sense in that pic. Something like this pic related would be better.

Hi! Youkoso bros.

>it seems like the new tapestry with Karuizawa that's on sale is currently selling at 1500 yen

I will explain that price.

The contents of this limited edition is LN Vol7.5 and Tapestry.
TORANOANA's tapestry is a Kei in the snow.

Tax exclusion
1969 yen =LN Vol7.5 [580 yen] + Tapestry [1389 yen]
Tax included
2127 yen =LN Vol7.5 [626 yen] + Tapestry [1500 yen]
Note:The total amount is rounded up to 2127 yen from 2126 yen by rounding off.

The contents of this limited edition is LN Vol7.5 and Tapestry and IC card sticker.
Melonbooks' tapestry is 50% and Kei in the snow.

Tax exclusion
2130 yen =LN Vol7.5 [580 yen] + Tapestry & IC card sticker [1550 yen]
Tax included
2300 yen =LN Vol7.5 [626 yen] + Tapestry & IC card sticker [1674 yen]

Note:Melonbooks and TORANOANA are the name of Japanease major otaku store.
TORANOANA means Tiger's hole in Japanease.

Note:Tax is the consumption tax of Japan 8%.

Note:The price shown on the attached picture is without tax.

Thanks for the details, user.

That's pretty cool. The fact that it's selling so well for a tapestry that will be included in the actual volume too is amazing. Kei is a goddess. I doubt any other heroine would be able to pull off something like this. Kinugasa did an extremely good job with developing Kei. Literally itching for that trial read. Thanks for the heads up, user.

Reminder that this is the current relationship status as of volume 7. For more accuracy, one should put an arrow going from Hirata to 50% as well. It's pretty obvious the guy's a raging faggot for 50% even if you're not a yaoifag.

Both of them don't stand a chance getting 50% next to Kei.

I'm talking about accepting a confession and dating a bit, not endgame stuff or finding love or whatever.

So because of Ryuuen incident Kiyotaka was calling Manabu to take care of the rest instead for make contact to current president Nagumo and make him down with Horikita in the front. Kiyotaka will greeted by Amulet-senpai who will help him and also Manabu acquaintance. Kiyotaka who deeply involved in student council eventually know Ichinose weakness, but doesn't want to make move. After then Manabu told him if he let Nagumo as the current he is, Kiyotaka will be expelled if he hidden his tallent. And then Kushida strike in team up with Nagumo and want to drop out Horikita and Kiyotaka again while A class doesn't want to take action, and Ichinose hand are tied up Kiyotaka will make use of Ryuuen by having him with a trade. Kiyotaka tell him to become his pawn by once again lead the C class even by in the shadow, of course Ryuuen rejected it. But Kiyotaka said to him he will make the whole C class along with D class goes up to A class. Ryuuen took the bait while amusingly interested, together they make Horikita as a new president council in the shadow.
That's it nothing more, nothing less for me.

>Reminder that this is the current relationship status as of volume 7
I'd agree with you but unfortunately I don't read nip. Can't just interpret it with arrows and hearts
>one should put an arrow going from Hirata to 50% as well
Yep. I'm looking forward to 50% finding out more about Hirata's past and somehow using it against him

its about who would be down for anal sex if 50% asked.

>Yep. I'm looking forward to 50% finding out more about Hirata's past and somehow using it against him
You mean Ryuuen wasn't it?

Then hirata definitely needs an arrow to 50cm. The chart's practically made for him
No, I mean Hirata. Because Ayanokouji has been using him for a while but he doesn't trust him, because he doesn't know much about him. He doesn't know why someone like Hirata was put in class D. I bet it's something that can be used against him or to control him, like with Karuizawa. And Kinugasa said next arc will also focus on Hirata.

>After then Manabu told him if he let Nagumo as the current he is, Kiyotaka will be expelled if he hidden his tallent.
I doubt it. Manabu has trust in Kiyotaka's abilities. He'll let him do it his way. Also, Manabu is graduating in 3 months. If he threatens him, that threat is gone with Manabu, but so is Ayanokouji's promise to help with Nagumo.

I also don't think Ryuuen will come back already. In volumes 2-7 he was always the villain. Now he's finished. It'd be boring if he came back now. After Nagumo's arc he'll come back

As a far I remember, Hirata is fine as he is, Kiyotaka doesn't want to make move on him because his quality like Horikita who can lead up the class. He doesn't trust him but he acknowledge his potential as a leader.

And I'm saying, when an opportunity presents itself to get one over him, he'll do it.

I can't fucking find it

Keifags are annoying.

Yes, Manabu has absolute trust in Kiyotaka abilities. But in order to make Kiyotaka move, Manabu will make an example of Nagumo way. Remember what Nagumo said when become President "I will make this school into a Abilities of Elite school by removing the untalented one." by that way many student will be targeted and Kiyotaka will be one of it.
Also, while Ichinose in student council, while A class leader leaded by Sakayanagi doesn't very interested on it, the only one who can also move in the shadow is Ryuuen.

Why the fuck did they add kei to the cover? That's fucking retarded.

>by that way many student will be targeted and Kiyotaka will be one of it.
I'm not so sure. Kiyotaka has a habit of doing the minimum required to pass, without attracting attention. So even when Nagumo comes, he could pretend to put in more effort and get better results. The only problem is that maybe people would notice, and he doesn't want that. But if so, he has his own reason to get rid of Nagumo, so Manabu doesn't need to do anything. What do you think Manabu would do anyway?

>If he threatens him, that threat is gone with Manabu
Well Manabu didn't threaten Kiyotaka and he didn't press the issue on him.

Ah, I see, I misunderstood user as saying Manabu will blackmail or threaten Kiyotaka but that's not what he meant

Because she's main heroine.

> Kiyotaka has a habit of doing the minimum required to pass
I thought that too at first but, Nagumo as a president council will know his test score before he trying to A class. Manabu was exceptional however Nagumo might have similiar connection or power as a tyrant, in fact 2nd year already in Nagumo control while Manabu can't do anything about it.

for more nip shekels

She makes everything perfect. Just by adding her to the cover, it became a 10/10 cover. Kei a miracle.

>miracle
>Literally an irl normalfag tier of a character

Ah, that what you mean.
Yeah that happen after Kiyotaka cut off with Karuizawa, a wild former president appeared in front of his room. Kiyotaka welcomed him and give him a tea, after that Manabu told him to deal with Nagumo before its too late. Because of Chabashira blackmail has been cleared, he doesn't want to get anymore attention and reject Manabu proposal. Manabu understand his decision and tried to leave but stopped by Kiyotaka and told him will consider it by wanting Manabu mail address.

Damage control user and they using her for selling the ost.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNQTQlflYA8

Well that's smart of them I guess, dumb otaku will waste money on anything their waifu is on.

My matte!
YOSHINO! YOSHINO! AH, YOSHINOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Without her in the cover of the ost, the japs will likely not buy it so it's just a marketing strategy after they boycotted the BDs.

>Crush's Sakura's hopes and dreams

Smart decision from a marketing point of view. If they've even had a cursory read of the LNs they'll know that Ichinose's popularity can be reasonably expected to drop slightly soon if there's anything remotely shady going on between her and Nagumo. On the other hand, the romance-themed 7.5 centered on Kei will only make her ever more popular after that rooftop scene already pushed her up to the heavens. If they conduct another official poll in a few months time, there's a very high chance the results will change. It's a smart choice to push Kei now.

>Without her in the cover of the ost, the japs will likely not buy it so it's just a marketing strategy after they boycotted the BDs.
How did vol 4 BD sales do, with all the Kei extras that were added?

The soundtracks are not even that good frankly speaking. The only good thing about this series is the light novel (source material) itself.

To be fair I doubt they even knew this LN was pretty fucking popular before they adapted it. That would explain why they didn't put effort into the soundtrack or to make a more faithful adaptation. Given the damage control they're doing now, it's very likely they only realized it's getting really popular in Japan after they already bungled the anime.

When the manga got serialized its already popular enough to make them a short anime back then.

>Jan 14th
>Live event with seiyuus
>They announce a new Youkoso anime is in the works
>Horikita route
What do?

>Queen of Merchandise Kei Karuizawa
>Definitely the most popular girl in the series right now
Kei a miracle.