Shingeki no Kyojin

Who is waiting him in the front gate? Where is the manlet? If he is waiting for him, how scared if Zeke now? Did Eren promise him he won't hurt him yet? What will Pieck do once que discover the betrayal?

We all know Zeke and Eren have formed an alliance without the knowledge of Paradise or Marley.

Paradis seems to know it, atleast that Jean soldier and Zeke knew what were they doing3

That isn't Jean's face on that soldier and it bothers me more than it should. I swear there are two of them with jaw beards.

BEGONE THOT

my one wish is for best duo Porko and Pieck to make it out okay from this shitshow

Hanji would love this game

post shonen protagonists that Eren can beat

That look like Jean, Connie may still be bald

What is the best translation available? Mangastream seems to be the prominent on goddess.

Official translation aka Kodansha comics is the way to go. It's up on mangalife or mangasee

The eyes are all wrong. It's not Jean.

*shonen powers your path*

Wrong face wrong eyes and wrong height.
>inb4 puberty after 17

Then why don't they just hold hands and take the wall didans for a walk?

Eren should've ridden the momentum and eaten her after the first punch, that's how grisha got the FT after all.

Maybe he wants to feed her to someone.

>Willy
Nah, he wants to eat her himself.

Right. That was a misstep.

Hold up, is the correct spelling of their name actually Yeager? I thought it was Jaeger.

mikasa is cute

So Walldians don't use swords anymore?

swords are anti-titan weaponry, designed and perfected to kill titans.

that's jean right? he got changed quickly.

Yet Levi and Mikasa did a lot of damage to Shifters with them. And this modified Kenny gear can fire two times right? Seems like a lot of drawbacks, but at least they added thunder spears.

Thunder spears are to deal with the artillery. Guns are for Marley. If shifters rise up against them, they'll bring back the swords. (and the ackermen)

>
i think they rely more on the thunderspears, but the manlet is definitly using blades

Swords for Shifters
Spears for Big Titans
Guns to people, and to capture artillery
Artillery for the actual fight

O MY ACKERMEN

Well swords are pretty good for close combat, manlet is pretty deadly with them and with those jetpacks he can just breakdance in the air to make marleyan chilli

>Artillery for the actual fight
They don't have any. Guns seem too small to take a lot of people.

You never bring a sword to a gunfight.

>how scared if Zeke now
The face of a scaried man.
The face of a man who doesn't know what is happening.

its the manlet, not everyone has ackerhax genes.

JE SUIS UN ACKERMAN AUSSI.

Manlet has inhuman hackerhax, other soldiers would just get turned into swiss cheese by a rain of bullets. Especially on plain fields where 3DMG is completely useless.

When was this?

Uprising arc

During the uprising arc, when he he was fighting against Kenny bitches and met the cute barman

Was Uprising the best arc?

Reminder Levi canonically is Hanji's favorite person and that makes fujos seethe.

Why are so many anons surprised by the use of APODM? I'm genuinely asking. I've been saying, for a long time now, that the scouts would use APODM if they ever confronted Marley. I had assumed it would have been a common assumption. It just makes sense.

He is not scared he is just pretending.

Because the "heroes" using "villain" weapons usually doesn't happen in shonen.

That's true. But I think a person would need to be very stupid to assume that a trope equates to reasoning.

Reminder Levi respects Hanji's role as the commander. Reminder fujo's delusion were BTFO by Isayama himself.

The swords were iconic, but you're right; it's not really surprising

They were iconic, but for the most part, everything that was iconic has died off. Think about it. The scouting legions cape, the swords, the original colossal titan, the titans in general.
I think the APODM is very cool personally.

>The swords were iconic
Remember when everyone thought they're dumb, because spidermen with giant boxcutters? Those were the times.

>Because the "heroes" using "villain" weapons usually doesn't happen in shonen.
Heroes absorving/having the villain's power is a old thing on shonen.
>Devilman
>Dragonball

Why they switched to pistols? Shotguns were way more cooler and effective.

Bleach too

Shotguns? They are cumbersome, have a low rate of fire and a long reload time, typically speaking. Two pistols on a mobile platform are better than a single shotgun.

And Evangelion. Nanatsu no Taizai also.

>Six rounds on each
>May or may not hit, even lower chance of killing
>Pain in the ass to reload with the pistol attached to your hand.

>Shotguns?
Those things .

Those are all irrelevant.
12 rounds tops 2.
Aim is a delicate issue with any weapon. Having used Shotguns, they aren't as point and click as many would have you believe.
Hence why having 12 shots is better than taking up both hands with a shotgun.

Those aren't shotguns. They are a gas powered canister pistol.

lol

>Having used Shotguns
Hahaha.

I mean I thought that was the entire point of the Uprising Arc. We learned that the Central MPs had been stashing advance weaponry, created APODM, had hidden resources.

When the SL beat the Central MPs they took the resources and quickly made Thunder Spears from the stolen tech. And since we learned Marley exists they probably made a APODM 2.0 with easier reloading or body armor or something for use against Marley soldier's.

I don't care if you don't believe me.

At least you seem to have sense too.

>body armor
That plate on their chest won't help in the slightest. Everything else is unprotected.

Maybe Paradis didn't even need titans to attack the boats, they just reached them with 3DMG and attacked the artillery with thunder spears
Manlet had fun

>they just reached them with 3DMG and attacked the artillery with thunder spears
They're in the middle of the ocean, 3DMG needs buidings to move around.

>Having used Shotguns, they aren't as point and click as many would have you believe.
A fellow /k/fag? What you got?

Even the Thunder Spears Mikasa used to kill the Warhammer Titan seemed way more advanced. She fired like 9 in a single volley when before a single soldier could only fire 2 or 1 per volley. Paradis Island during the last 4 years has increased military a lot.

Add in the Asian Nations probably been shipping normal guns WW2 guns. Add in they have the Attack, Female(Annie got eaten or is working with them no way shes still just in Ice), Collosal Titans. Paradis Island is self sufifiecent and very well armed and very dangerous.

The world invading Paradis Island now is very difficult. Marley probably just lost the Warhammer, Armored Titans. Beast Titan is being Unloyal. And if Eren masters the coordinate he can just use the wall titans.

Paradis Island is a super power.

When they approached the coast

And industrial era warhips are made almost entirely out of metal. I highly doubt 3dmg harpoons(folded over 1000 times) can pierce metal.

Hey listen man I'm just giving ideas. They had to improve it somehow and we'll learn soon enough.

No, sorry. I don't browse /k/, but I had an over and under Remington Peerless some time ago.

>WW2 guns.
They're in world war I. Also nah, they still only rely on 3DMG and use letters to communicate, ESL.

>She fired like 9 in a single volley
Because that's mikasa. She can carry 8 spears no problem.

>Peerless
>some time ago.
No shit those things are what, 18 years old now?
Murican Tac-Mac 10 here.

I still don't understand why she even bothered to dodge.

>folded over 1000 times
Kek. They even have titanium growing on trees there.

They could pierce Berthold Titan teeth

19 years now I think, I don't actually own it anymore though. Automatic weapons are illegal where I live.

>They even have titanium growing on trees there.
No they don't.

>A type of bamboo absorves the titanium from the ground and turns into a metallic shaft.
>No they don't
Huh?

It says, 'It absorbs the titanium and other rare earth elements'
Thus, it's still bamboo, but with titanium-like qualities. You said they have titanium growing on trees. They don't. Specificity matters.

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKEKU
THUNDERSPEARS CONFIRMED FOR DEEP LORE
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>it's titanium growing on trees
>no, it's normal, regular trees, they just made out of titanium

You could be right, I never thought of it like that.

>made out of titanium
They aren't made out of titanium. Learn to read what's written, not what you want to read. They are bamboo shoots that have taken on titanium-like qualities. I can't explain it any more simply than that,

>*They do
It even comes in the exact format they need for the canisters even, while normal people without convenience just mine it.

You're stupid. It's bamboo with titanium-like qualities. Not titanium shaped like bamboo.

Right here, brothers, is the endgame

>Bamboo that is made of titanium.
*Hacks your path*

That's the guidebook where Isayama said he already knew what the ending was. Now I'm wondering if he ever actually did change the plot.

When was that? (in term of chapter)

>Bamboo that is made of titanium
Wrong, again.

Page 239 of the Guidebook.

>Colt, what is happening to all these patients in the hospital?

Interesting theory.

>They are bamboo shoots that have taken on titanium-like qualities. I can't explain it any more simply than that,
But what's the difference? Semantics. Chuuni bullshit. This isn't regular tea, it was grown on special chi-infused grounds, if you drink it, it gives you reality-warping powers. Those aren't regular glasses, the glass in them was made and bend at the heart of Mt. Doom, with those glasses you can see through people's clothes!

*Right, hack apologist. It's literally a literally a stalk of titanium that grew out of the ground for the SL.

Not a theory, pretty much a fact as soon as they showed those poor ptsd-ridden sobs.

What is a hackposter doing here?

>Semantics
Specificity. I'm not saying it isn't Bamboo that's grown specifically in a way for the Scouts. I'm saying that it isn't titanium. You all need to learn how to read. The fact if the matter is that it IS bamboo, and not Titanium. But it DOES behave like Titanium. If you can't understand that, it's your fault, not mine.

>they showed those poor ptsd-ridden sobs.
You mean the war prisoners send back to their countries? The fact is that those were injected with Zeke's titan serum and are like that because of it.

>I'm saying that it isn't titanium.
>Absorbs the titanium from the ground
>Absorbs
>The Titanium
>not titanium

>The fact is that those were injected with Zeke's titan serum and are like that because of it.
Wouldn't do anything, they aren't Eldian