Post the worst girls from their respective shows here

Post the worst girls from their respective shows here

Well she is CACA after all

Your waifu

This bitch.

So glad that insufferable dyke is gone

Carrot in One Piece. She is so bad that I don't even have a pic of her saved.

Those who are updated with manga know why.

Also my deepest condolences to those who are going trough pain of being updated with this crap.

All of them

>entire character is flipping Uiharu's skirt and muh level 0

that's not Mutsuki. Touka herself is not the problem it's Ishida's writing. Her character itself is not that bad but the situations he puts her in (and then asspulls her out is) are terrible. Mutsuki is still the worst no matter what though

>Literally best girl thread

Not him but I totally agree I mean she fucked a corpse and is also willing to bring the extinction on the ghouls and humans

One can argue then that it isn't Mutsuki's fault for her author's retardation regarding her writing as well. As Mutsuki's character was fine and it had complexity before author got retarded and decided he wants to write shoujo so he completely fucked Mutsuki over and slapped one-dimensional yandere personality on her to make "muh Talker" shine. One can use such thing for every single character in fact on this thread.
>I..It is the writer...
One who writes is obviously responsible for crap it has been produced but that doesn't mean that cause/result of it shouldn't be crap ie. topic of this thread.

And Ishida's love for Touka is problem (not Mutsuki) because it is his love for this character that affects his story as he needs to make you know she is better then anybody else. That she is so "inspirational" to EVERYONE in story that she is their DEVELOPMENT or reason. And if character doesn't worship muh Talker/or wants to kill her 24/7 then he may as well kill himself (oh wait, one who was original TG plot did JUST THAT!). Story needs to tell you that she is prettiest and cutest to the point in where hate between humans and ghouls goes away just because "She is so pretty"(actual dialogue in story during long awaited "alliance"). Which is also reason why story sucks as it is. Mutsuki's own retardation was made so muh waifu Touka-chan can have crappy yandere "rival" that is trying to "threaten" her life ie. entire "plot" of current :re. Like 4 volumes of just THAT.

Who shall come in way of Saint Talker next chapter and then who shall come to save her AGAIN, find out in upcoming chapter as Saint Talker unlocks SS2.
Talker gets Saiyan at her starved state each time someone new comes in her way.
Saint Talker, one to surpass Goku and one punch Saitama according to Ishida. Is there anything she can't do? :p

Saten Ruiko is shit though.

T-tumblr? Is that you? Anyway Mutsuki has always been retarded and I actually don't think her character is that bad either. She's just worst girl because she's an obnoxious piece of shit and ugly, and crazy. Her actual character and her lie motif is actually somewhat interesting.

>Who shall come in way of Saint Talker next chapter and then who shall come to save her AGAIN
>Like 4 volumes of just THAT
Good to know I haven't missed a shit then and that I made good decision for dropping that garbage at 137.

I'm embarrassed at myself for even reading it up till that point instead of dropping at 56 as I should have.

Wasn't that thing clone kagune of Skrillex guy and not actual corpse?

FUCK
YOU

This works on two levels