Is ACE still on Bear Namek after today's chapter?

Is ACE still on Bear Namek after today's chapter?

The only thing I know for sure is that ACE will remain the ACE.

It's out in a bit more than an hour so we will know then.

As long as they don't let Kumami transfer back

This will continue for 3 more months, then Kumami will win. However, the next chapter Asano will explain that it was all an April fools' day joke and ACE will win breaking Kumanosuke with a forehand smash, then Kumami will fall on the ground and start crying of happiness because she's finally free from the curse.

>smashing on somebody else's face
I don't think that counts as a point

It does in my ping pong.

I'd put her on my bear anytime.

Agari was the ACE all along

The Kumami/Kohime part felt sort of like a farewell to me.

Holy shit, didn't expect those faces

What do you mean?

Sex with the ACE

It was just the way Kumami was expressing her gratitude towards her and Kohime dropped her usual お嬢様っぽい facial expression, it just felt like a very genuine moment all around.

I wait a year for a new volume that's only 3 fucking chapters long again and it didn't even finish the game fuck

>ACE gets an entire motivational speech
>Kumami says she'll show her true self

Final game will be hype af, I genuinely can't tell who's winning now that both sides got their fair share of plot armor

Not to mention that Kumami is in dokidoki mode now, Agari did for Kumami what Koyori did for her at the beginning.

Literally Koyori during her match with Kururi

This was probably intentional too. Also Kumami's Hanabi impression is pretty cute there.

Kumami better get cool scenes next time to make up for the smaller panels and tragic lack of friendship she gets.

That would be nice but some healing after the match is also acceptable. And looking again at that クマクマが止まらない!! is too moe for me to handle, I should pay more attention to sound effects so I don't miss stuff like this.

>chapter ends right before Dokidoki vs ACE: the return

so, A-chan > Kuma and no Koyori match?

They're starting the last game just now, it's probably gonna be real close. Putting my money on Kumami for scoring twice offscreen before this chapter.