Are people still mad that she got a bf?

Are people still mad that she got a bf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women who have sex with men other than me should be shot.

You mean multiple "boyfriends" at once?

new haruhi season is cursed to remain unmade until the bass player gets his share

The only people who care are psychotic otakus. So the core audience of anime.

>psychotic otaku

Just how much of a piece of human garbage does one have to be in order to become a "psychotic otaku"?

She has two BFs.

>got a bf
You mean fucked multiple guys at once and called her own fanbase virgin losers

>new haruhi season is cursed to remain unmade until the bass player gets his share
If Kadokawa wanted to make another season, they could have recasted. But basically it is just a deliberate trolling myth and nothing to do with the real issue. The author has gone into hiding, and refused to write. This is the real Haruhi Curse.

sounds like a pretty cool dude

But what about the bassist?

Who the fuck is that?

Are you saying we/they are not virgin losers ?

moot (founder of 9gag)

there's literally nothing wrong in saying to betas and numales that they are virgin losers, it should help them to wake up

-Fucks all of her band

-Except the bassist

Post the picture where she's wearing the bikini backwards

He was probably eating fish sticks in the corner watching

Yet she depended on those same losers to help get her career boosted. Which makes both sides equally pathetic. Voice actors have to pretend to act a certain way for the sake of getting money out of their fans along with hoping to kick-starting a good career for themselves and fans putting bizarre delusions on the voice actors because they can't deal with reality.

How does bassist boy look like?

But the psychotic otaku's reaction is to act even more psychotic.

Look in the mirror

anyway everyone knows that in order to get pussy within a band the bass is the most irrelevant, it's better to play the guitar, drums, piano or sing, it serves him well

youtube.com/watch?v=F5QCs3PnQBc

Except the people that employ and pay her wish to sell their products to those people? You're the only retarded numale here because you don't understand basic human interactions and logic. Eliminate yourself.

these numale betas are the ones who don't understand basic human interactions and logic by being mad because a famous girl just got a boyfriend

stoker Arrest

Don't worry, everyone here can tell you never worked a single day in your life and don't understand how to behave in a professional manner. Sad.

That autistic purity mindset is the basis for the entire Japanese idol industry. Otaku go on a fucking killing spree or commit sudoku if they find out a famous person they like has had intimate contact with another human.

whatever you say bro

>If Kadokawa wanted to make another season, they could have recasted.
Sorry, but that wouldn't have worked, AyaHirano has become almost synonyms with HaruhiSuzumiya. Unless she died there is no way in hell fans would have ever agreed to a recast

JAV code?

>Sorry, but that wouldn't have worked, AyaHirano has become almost synonyms with HaruhiSuzumiya. Unless she died there is no way in hell fans would have ever agreed to a recast
You are being deliberately retarded. If fans want her to stay who she is then there would be no pressure to recast.

It is basically a popular lie that she is the reason there isn't a new season of Haruhi. Almost like fans are refusing to admit the REAL problem was much harder to fix. Fans are in denial.

why do japs look like beaners

KDKW-2011

you're the one who sounds in denial, being triggered by an explanation that doesn't fit your theory

>If fans want her to stay who she is then there would be no pressure to recast.
what the fuck does that sentence even mean in context of our discussion?

>It is basically a popular lie that she is the reason there isn't a new season of Haruhi.
I haven't said anything about that dumb rumor, you're projected way too much. I feel like you are trying to continue a discussion you had with someone else quite some ago here with me

>what the fuck does that sentence even mean in context of our discussion?
That my point is that the new season of Haruhi can be made at any time, and it has nothing to do with the voice actress either way. That most people here act like it is all her fault, because they deliberately don't want to face reality that the author had abandoned them. If they blame it on Aya, they can dream that a new season is still happening one day.

Too be honest it's the industry itself problem for choosing to cater and create those delusions for those sort of people that like to live in la la land for the sake of money. The voice actors themselves aren't that innocent if they are the ones who feed into that sort of crap for the sake of money disregarding whatever personal pride they have for themselves. Both sides are using it each other to get someone they want out of another knowing
full well how much bull-shit the whole thing is.

There is still enough content for a third or even fourth season. Yes, sure, the novels are pretty much dead, but the anime still shits out money for Kyoani(or at least used to during it's hype years).
But it's also fact, that without Aya there is no Haruhi. I'M NOT SAYING Aya refuses to do more and this is why there is no new season or anything like that. I don't know any of the circumstances around the production or Ayas personal life(other than one or two rumors), but i damn for sure know that people expect Haruhi to have Ayas voice, because Kyoani planned to have it this way in the beginning, with the intro being sung by her and Lucky Star constantly making reference to this mere fact as well.

the point i tried to make is, even if everything else is working fine with the novels and Kyoani, if FOR WHATEVER REASON aya can't do the voice, there is no third season

>There is still enough content for a third or even fourth season.
You appear to simply be ignorant, then.
Basically, the Haruhi author has entirely vanished and quit writing. This meant there is no financial incentive to make more anime of his IPs, as that money is better spent on rewarding productive authors who deserve the exposure.

No new books being written = a waste of money to make more Haruhi anime.

Compare that to Gatoh, who was being given an anime season to finally complete Full Metal Panic. FMP as a franchise had ended years ago, and Kadokawa would not sell any more books by releasing the final anime volume. But they paid for it anyway, because Gatoh is a productive writer who can benefit from the exposure as well as promoting the new non-FMP books he is writing.

As it stands, Haruhi has no ending. Kadokawa also sees no future with the author. So money is better spend on some other IP. Anime sales is NOT the main goal of Kadokawa, their business is selling books. No new books, no new anime.

>if FOR WHATEVER REASON aya can't do the voice, there is no third season
You really, really over-estimate the pull actresses have. I don't know how you have to misunderstand the industry to such an extent, that you would come up with that conclusion.

>You really, really over-estimate the pull actresses have
I think you are confusing western voice actors with japanese seiyuus. It's two completely different world, seiyuus are celebrities there

And it was kyoani themselves who pushed that status onto the character and actor in the first place.(and it was a pretty good marketing choice in retrospect)

>This meant there is no financial incentive to make more anime of his IPs, as that money is better spent on rewarding productive authors who deserve the exposure.
Anime don't make most of their profit with the original source. Instead they have to spend a shit ton of money whenever they start a new series, which is why it is usually better to continue a series they know works.

And fans would want it as well, because if a hypothetical third season would do well, the "almost dead author" becomes a "maybe he might reconsider due to still being popular"

NO, they look like reicers.
Ricer =/= beaner
Burger = kfc

Bass player was loyal to his waifu is the reason he didn't fuck her.

The person Sup Forums laughed at is actually a real human being and a real hero.