anime-japan.jp/business/contents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck no

It was fun while it lasted.

YES

Sad.

But promotion is good for manga.

I wonder which Studio is going to be animating it

Nice, didn't want to bother with the manga.

reddit: the manga

10 bucks on it being Silver Link due to the author being on their payroll for several years.

DENIERS BTFO'D, with their bullshit, but MUH DRINKING AND ALCOHOL IS A NO-NO BS

Fuck yes.

Does it get Baka to Test's director? If not I don't care

They will toned it down

After the censors are done with it, you will be sorry.

t. Not Subby-D

They probably change it to Red Buru or something with a wink wink nudge nudge.

Even the author thought this won't get an anime, because of the drinking

I wasn't sad after SSR ended but now I'm, fuck everything.

What an unfortunate name.

only good thing that will come from this are doujins

The manga is super popular though, especially for the shitty small magazine it runs in.

I forgot that they did BakaTest

How are they going to solve the issue of all the underage drinking depicted in the manga? They obviously cant censor or remove it due to drinking being half of the entire series, and they can't portray Iori and the others being over 20 as that wouldn't make any sense.
>toned it dow
Please no, it ruins the hilarity of the situations they end up in.

Azusa or Nanaka?

The girls aren't even sexy, even the imouto is way too old.

Love how every Sup Forums favorite is getting adapted.

Always nice to see people going all paranoid about "ruined" and "secondaries"

I ship chisa, but will fap to anyone.

What's left Kaguya, Dungeon Meshi? I can't believe Kamuy, this, Hakumei to Mikochi, Wotaku, Hinamatsuri, Chio-chan are all getting adapted this year, what the fuck.

N-n-no! Nobody is allowed to enjoy things i discovered first!

>tfw I ironically want more non-h gag doujin just to see whether they could top the original hilarity or not than a h doujin of Grand Blue.

I have turned weird.

Most of the times those secondaries act like a fag so fuck them

wow, look at this fag

Fuck, now pixiv artists will continue making more dedicated to mobage shit.

You guys are all faggots. Complaining about your threads being ruined by secondaries, if your enjoyment from this manga comes only from these threads, then you might as well not read it. Focus on the good things this adaption will bring, like Azusa doujins, and Azusa doujins.
Quit being faggots, and enjoy nice things. Also, Azusa doujins.

How does it happen? Why do the secondaries act like fags when discovering a good thing, but those who came before seem like men with great taste?

>implying this series will get any dj
You fool.

I want to be happy but my pessimistic brain is telling me that they are going to fuck this up.

the issue is mostly with the kind of people who refuse to read manga at all, not with people who discover something through an anime

Oh yes, but also oh no.

>shitty small mahazine
Jump sucker

I like you.

Listed in Avex Pictures’ anime lineup.
anime-japan.jp/business/contents/

It's not even in the main afternoon magazine.

>jojotard
>calling anyone else a fag

This.

Is this a sequel to Granblue Fantasy set in the real world?

Well if those people are the problem, then how are they a bad thing? So far most of the threads are about the latest chapter of the manga, so the anime-only fags can't really ruin those threads, right?

do it like smoking jotaro

Yes

Because the kind of person who doesn't discover a popular series with regular threads until it gets an anime is usually cancer.

I agree with this guy, though. I care more about enjoying the anime than I do about whatever happens to the threads.

Cautiously optimistic about this, hopefully they get a good studio/director and the threads stay good

What's the drinking age in Japan? Surely there's no problem with college students and older drinking.

Have you not read this manga? Doing that would be TerraFormars S1 tier.

>RIP Gintama

finally the best comedy manga gets a adaption,

>paranoid
You either haven't lurked long enough or simply don't read manga or go into manga threads.

Drinking age is 20, so a lot of them are breaking the law.

I don't care about Jojo, I used it because it fits. Want another one homo?

>drinking age in Japan
20, but most characters is 18 or 19

thats the point. blackface iori and kitahara 24/7

it's been a long time since I saw the word secondaries

Have you literally never been in a thread about series before and after the anime? The most recent example I would have of this is boku no hero. Those threads were completely under the radar and then the anime aired. Now look at them.

Let's look at the recent Avex shit.

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Silver Link
Juuni Taisen - Graphinica
Osomatsu-san 2nd Season - Studio Pierrot
Black Clover (TV) - Studio Pierrot
Hitorijime My Hero - Encourage Films
Isekai Shokudou - Silver Link.
Kakegurui - MAPPA
Renai Boukun - EMT²
Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine - Bridge
Yuri!!! on Ice - MAPPA
Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume - Kinema Citrus
Taboo Tattoo - JC. Staff
Anne Happy - Silver Link.
Sousei no Onmyouji - Studio Pierrot
Hundred - Production IMS
Schwarzesmarken - ixtl, LIDENFILMS
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season - Lerche

I hope MAPPA gets it.

They're College Students.

It's literally been thrown around in anything fate related for the last 14 years. Lurk more.

>manga fags getting mad with secondaries
It's probably way worse for LN fags, desu. Seasonal anime fags are the fucking worst.

average 1st year student in japan is 19

It was inevitable

I quess I just want to be optimistic, and I can't really see the point of shitposting in a thread about the latest chapter, when the anime is reeaally far ahead. I see your point though

fuck no, i hope its silver link with oonuma on board with it

I don't drink and i barely have a social life and certainly no parties, will I enjoy this

>grand blue got an anime before kaguya

>average

>a bunch of idiots doing ENGINEERING and trying to pass their exams by cheating

Only people who could be underage age are Iori and Kouhei but they can be explained by Iori finally escaping his family ryuokan to go study and Kouhei spending a leap year being an otaku.

Chisa doesn't really drink that much and rest of the cast seem old enough. Also, if they can go to a bar and order beer then they are old enough to drink - bars in Japan are pretty strict about it especially if you reserve a room for your mixer.

Be patient faggot, Kaguya's anime is coming inevitably.

Is this a normie series, for people who actually had social lives in college, i.e. drunken sexed up frats

>normies
Kill yourself.

>for people who actually had social lives in college, i.e. drunken sexed up frats
Why would they read it if they already live it? This is for faggot NEETs who didn't go to college or did go to college but had no friends.

and rest of scum brigade and cakey?

Pretty much this.

ehh I don't like grand blue characters colored

>normie

You mean Reddit's favorite?

>scum brigade
The mixer - if they got in the room, they had to show their ID's and if the restaurant accepted them then they are old enough. They also look like 'losers', so they might have started uni a year or two later than is the norm.

Cakey seems to have had mental health issues so having a year off before uni to do arubeito or just traveling wouldn't be that surprising.

This is just the idealized college life for people that never had one or never went to college.
Source: Me.

they're going to fuck it up they're going to fuck it up
they're going to fuck it up they're going to fuck it up

Oh fuck, I didn't even realise that. Iori with blue hair is just something else. Fuck

>did go to college but have no friends.
This is me. Grand Blue is great.

>tfw gangbang doujins will exist and will feature nanaka and asuza getting fucked by all the bros

man, hope they keep the style and hair color of the characters,

How's Grandblue doing? I dropped it somewhere after the not-blood related reveal. Gonna pick it up again after 60s once it has more chapters to read.

inb4
>wow le epic reaction face. you guys think reddit humour is funny?
>waifufaggotry

>reaction face the manga
boring

I feel so confused right now? Which studio though

Waifufaggotry is already a thing even without the anime, faggot.

I wonder up to which chapter it will be animated? I hope they don't fuck it up

the only thing I am happy about is the incoming Nanaka, Azusa, Chisa and Busujima doujins
Especially Nanaka and Busujima

I can't imagine how natural they can make our nude-bros on this one

Cast the main characters Sup Forums

Im scared. While some comedy works with shit budget, Grandblue cannot put all budget on memeface and jokes. The comedy relies on visual aspects than anything else

SPREAD THE SALT KOUHEI

>there will be bitchjima and iori hatefuck doujins
F U C K I N G
F I N A L L Y