Bleach, gay 2000s shit

Is the Soul Society arc still looked at like the Kyoto arc, Chimera arc or Dark Tournament arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/tagged/CAN'T-FEAR-YOUR-OWN-WORLD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soul Society arc was bad already compared to the intro arc. The problems with Kubo's inconsistent writing and his inability to use the characters he introduced already showed, only back then it wasn't obvious. Looking back you can see it.

I doubt anyone remember Bleach was good at one point, if not decent.

Anime had some kick ass OST though. Christ, can't believe it ended fucking forever ago.

It's being heavily implied in the novel that Ginjo is a 4-way hybrid like Ichigo.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

I thought Soul Society was like the Trigun:Ultimate manga books about wrapping the whole story up. If it could end, it would had ended best there if there were no behind the scenes asspulling.

Does he have more of a backstory in the novel?

>It's being heavily implied in the novel that Ginjo is a 4-way hybrid like Ichigo.

I always thought that his X pendant looked Quincy-ish.

Remember when it was just about a teenager and ghosts?

Yes, in part 1. In this part we learn that Ginjo Kuugo is a 4-way hybrid like Ichigo. Has been one since the very start.

Tsukishima might be one too, but I need to read more. Also, Ichigo's reiatsu is fundamentally different from the other 4-way hybrids, we are told. And Yuzu and Karin aren't counted as part of them.
Pure speculation on my part, but this is likely because they're twins and share the power between them.

Would've been boring. If it kept doing that for a year. Just admit to that much at least.

Is it completely translated yet or are there just bits of info going around here and there?

Thanks for the (you)s my man.

It's translated on reddit, but schneizel missed a few key details. If you're asking for volume 1 it's on the translator's tumblr page.

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/tagged/CAN'T-FEAR-YOUR-OWN-WORLD

No, you're wrong.

If you want endless filler shit just watch supernatural. I want every single episode to matter.

>Novel

If i wanted to read fanfiction, i'd go to tumblr. Thought you fags learnt from the Kenpachi shit

OH. I only skimmed the subreddit and browsed the threads that went through different bits. Thanks.

Yeah, it's perfectly reasonable to assume that Tsukishima might be another 4-way hybrid. And Schneizel was wrong about the twins too.
Urahara says that Ichigo's reiatsu is fundamentally different from the other 4-way hybrids. Urahara does not deny that Ichigo's sisters have the same power, but he brushes them aside because they weren't the ones he was referring to. Ones is the keyword here, because it is very well possible that Urahara wasn't referring to a singular, but plural. In that case Tsukishima is also a good candidate. And yes he does outright confirm that these "others" have the same qualities to their reiatsu, that means qualities of shinigami, quincy, hollow and human. But he confirms that their powers are very different from Ichigo's own. This excludes Ginjo (and Tsukishima?) as potential soul sharing quincies, but confirms that they are in fact 4-way hybrids

This novel needs to stop pussyfooting with bullshit I don't care about and explain the Soul King. It's the only reason to read.

Who gives a shit about the LN? It's literal fanfiction

Kyoto arc of what?

This has got to be a new low on Sup Forums. Tripfag promoting reddit and tumblr all in one post.

Soul Society arc is a 12 Houses's poor man.

Only for nostafags desu

I am not going to withhold the sources over some grudge I held 6 years in the past. Tumblr is okay as long as you don't go near fujos or SJWs (them melting down in pools of rage is fun to watch though). My interaction with reddit is very limited, so I avoid a lot of the faggotry. It's also not ideal for me if I don't correct the error when and where I see it.
Like this part for instance
>The plural is ambiguous, so no. The important bit is that Ichigo is fundamentally different from Hikone and Ginjo. Their only similarity is the components they are made of, their makeup is different. Ichigo's reiatsu is said to be a mix that at first appears shinigami, but upon closer inspection contains hollow and quincy. Hikone is an unstable chaotic mix of the 4 (not stated here, but previously). No word on Ginjo aside from the fact that he is similar to Ichigo, but his powers are completely different.
That's the big reveal, user. They have to build up for that one.

Always thought there was something strange going on with his power distribution abilities.

some old pedo manga

Too bad Saint Seiya itself is trash.