episode 2 PV is out
youtube.com/watch?v=enD5ohGXft4
youtube.com/watch?v=5KhxGlEWN8M

CG hydra first post

the lizard shit is the most boring part

I'm just waiting for all other scenes after the lizard hopes and dreams
and Chair scene

>an entire episode of lizardmen
oh fuck no. I'm getting volume 4 flashbacks.

but this is vol.4

There would also be Climb and Sebas and EvilEye.

will we see the first battle this episode or next episode?

2nd ep would probably be gathering of tribes, maybe a faceoff against skelly army.

OMURICE

DONT BULLY ENTOMA

BAGA

I miss that comfy show.

Nigga it took a party of 3 and a bane to take the bitch down, even though party caster had few levels on the bug.
That's not bullying, it was a gruesome fight to the death.

evileye had plot magic in the form of a bug sprayer

>Maruyama: let me just quickly pull hard counter out of my ass

I'm glad i quit this game, talk about power creep.

Is there a convention against inhumane weaponry in NW?
If not - why didn't Empire just send a bunch of mages on a flying carpets to gas Kingdom troops?

>Voiced by Sora Amamiya
they did this on purpose

Wait, I recognize that bulge

Coz they want to wither it and annex them without any resistance.

Wouldn't gassing 3% of nation population, mostly able-bodied men, achieve that purpose?

Heard of archers user?

Because Mages have limited mana reserves and mana potions don't exist in this world for convenient refills. Flight itself is a powerful magic, finding enough carpets enchanted with flight or mages with the ability to use flight as well as finding enough mages that ALSO have the ability to use AOE spells powerful enough to cause significant damage to the kingdom army would be a fucking herculean feat. Not to mention that losing any of those mages would be a significant blow as powerful magic casters not only take decades to train but also require you to locate people who have the innate magical talent to become powerful mages in the first place. They're rare as fuck and one powerful magic caster is worth hundreds of standard soldiers/knights.

You have to remember that all the powerful magic and broken magic items Nazerick takes for granted are not available to your average NW nation.

>Powercreep
>Both cards from '96
I mean, there is monstrous powercreep in ygo, but this is simple common/rare comparison

Dammit how could I forget about this? I've read the LN but compeltely forgot what happened

The plan is not to strip them of manpower, but to drain their economy. Conscripting 200k+ work-able men in spring\summer for war is not cheap and comes with a price. In a couple of years they wouldn't be able to pay that price and will be forced to surrender.

I don't think altitude would be capped low enough for NW mages for archers to hit them.
But they managed to spam fireballs long enough to take out Death Knight.
I'm sure they can manage few [Poison Cloud] spells.
Maybe throw gas bombs when they're out of mana.
>AOE spells powerful enough
No need: just gas ones.

WN translations are coming out at a decent pace. Jumps between comfy and depressing medieval rules of nature.

Every card has that printed on it user, its the date of his copyright. Do some research before embarrassing yourself.

>they
It was 1 mage, their best mage. Others aren't even close to him in terms of power.

Wait, is that the one about hungry scythe girl?

Thats retarded tho

>It was 1 mage, their best mage.
No, it was Fluder and his disciples together.
Sure they can't come close, but that's not necessary: kingdom has no gas masks and mages are safe up in the air.

Isekai Shokudou, the one about a magic door used by medieval fantasy humanoids to eat modern food in Japan.

Isekai Shokudo, hungry goat horn girl.

Oh, another boring food one, got it.

DK is melee only tho

Why do you imagine that a poison cloud spell powerful enough to cover a wide enough area to cause significant damage to an army of thousands is even available to the Empire? Or that a medieval society would have gas bombs?

Also that's a plan that gets foiled by a strong breeze and the Death Knight was subdued by Fluder, who is many times more powerful than any of the Empire's other mages and he only managed to do it by exploiting the fact that Death Knights have no ranged attacks.

Kingdom has archers, they have ranged attacks.

On closer inspection, that card looks fake. I'm retarded for falling for it too.

NW mages suck balls. Some experienced archers with basic enchants will wreck them.Not to mention that they'll be able to cast their spell only a couple of times before they'll be drained.

Yeah,
Jesus fucking Christ user, not one spell: Empire has a fuckload of magic casters and gypogriffs too.
They can spam the shit like pancakes.
>Death Knight was subdued by Fluder
AND his disciples, Fluder's pupils were with him on that mission, re-read that bit.
>Kingdom has archers, they have ranged attacks.
Which would barely reach 200m in the air for the most powerful of archers, I bet NW has no upper cap on Flight, Ainz shot up to a fucking stratosphere in vol1.
>basic enchants
>Kingdom
>enchants
>competent archers in any meaningful numbers
>shooting more than few hundred meters up in the air
Meh

The strongest holy kingdom archer couldn't harm a single demon bard. Mages have archer immunity spells

>demon bard
*toadman bard
FTFY

Why does it have to be magic gas? They have herbalists and alchemists and poisoners so just spike the water supply with some invisible infiltrator I doubt they have true sight sentries or even hounds guarding their water.

>few hundred meters
Fly drains tons of mana. Doubt that any low tier mage would want or be able to to get really high.
>Mages have archer immunity spells
Only some of them and they drain mana too. So they can't be cast on everyone.

He self identify as demon lord, and I don't want to make him mad about pronounce

Exactly: flying mages are just convenient mean of delivery, flying beasts too, Empire has plenty of both.
They can spam gas magic until they're out of juice then drop the bombs and fuck off back to rest.
> I doubt they have true sight sentries or even hounds guarding their water.
I dunno user, guarding your water and food supplies is warfare 101.

>Implying spells do not have maximum ranges
>Implying a human killing poison cloud spell powerful enough to cover the hundreds of meters necessary to cause significant harm to a large army exists below Tier 5 magic

Stop making random assumptions to base your argument on.

>Fly drains tons of mana.
They have those flying boards too.
>Doubt that any low tier mage would want or be able to to get really high.
I don't think height matters in NW, it's not DnD when you need prestige class to escape picrelated.

> cloud spell powerful enough
How the fuck concept of concentrated magic bombardment still eludes you?
Empire has plenty of mages, it doesn't have to be 1 giant super spell, a lot of 2-3rd tier would do.

Even if it's time based - you need time to ascend and descend.
The point is - they don't want any of that, because in a couple of years Kingdom will just surrender under economic pressure of waging their annual battle every year..

True sight is not anywhere close to tier 3 magic. But alter self/invisibility is.

But gassing would be more fun.

They can have rogues running around sprinkling shit with powder or something.
Or use blind magic dogs with mana locator gland or something.

The empire has the investment in elites, the kingdom simply doesn't. At most they'd be hiring workers but where's the money for that?

>Implying that 2-3rd tier poison cloud spells have the range, radius or damage to significantly damage an army
Again, we circle back around to you making assumptions.
The only spell in DnD that is a cloud based poison that does what you want is Cloudkill
>Cloud Kill
>5th Tier Conjuration
>Range: 40 Meters
>You create a 20-foot-radius sphere of poisonous, yellow-green fog centered on a point you choose within range. The fog spreads around corners. It lasts for the duration or until strong wind disperses the fog, ending the spell. Its area is heavily obscured.

>When a creature enters the spell's area for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, that creature must make a Constitution saving throw. The creature takes 5d8 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Creatures are affected even if they hold their breath or don't need to breathe.

>The fog moves 10 feet away from you at the start of each of your turns, rolling along the surface of the ground. The vapors, being heavier than air, sink to the lowest level of the land, even pouring down openings.

In other words, you are seriously overestimating the level of magic required to conjure a poison cloud. It would be 5th Tier magic to create a 20 foot radius of poison up to 40 meters from you (well within bow range), you would need HUNDREDS of 5th Tier Conjuration focused mages to do what you as suggesting you fucking faggot.

If E-Rantel has a anti-tamper morgue that blocks teleporting and other shit - I'm sure they can manage secure crates for supplies or something.
It's not like Kingdom completely disregards magic, they probably use spells that clean water to ward off waterborn diseases in the field too.

>you are seriously overestimating the level of magic required to conjure a poison cloud.
I'm glad we finally agreeing on something.

They use priests mostly.

Shut up you semantic using cunt, just because you can't counter me proving that you're fucking wrong.
It isn't a viable plan, fuck off, you faggot.

They can always just be dicks and target the farms with hired brigands while the able bodied men are conscripted to speed up the bleeding.

Where is Ainz and Albedo? I'm not interested in what lizards do.

Ainz is adventuring as Momon, Albedo is planning her player death squads. Nothing interesting user - just watch the lizards.

>5th tier
You forgotten to tell user that having 3rd tier spells alone makes you a hero in NW. 6th tier makes you Godlike.

That would require to spread troops far and wide while during their annual war on Katze everyone is concentrated.
Then go to sleep until vol13.

Come back in a month

Then just drop gas bombs from flying carpets.
I'm sure alchemy+magic can figure out a bottle-sized charge that would melt flesh from bones in a few hundred meters radius.

>Entire episode dedicated to lizards

>Here's your city filled with rotting flesh and filled to the brim with negative energy spawning undead non-stop
Who doesn't want that?

You should probably come back in a month then.
To have another month of Climb episodes.

It's not even them fighting anything - it's a whole episode of gathering the tribes.

Don't bomb the city, bomb troops that are deployed on the plains and Katze are already full of undead and negative energy already.

It's Zaruysu fighting Zenberu tho.

You're not using soldiers for it, you have workers or criminals do the dirty work.

What is this garbage?
I mean overlord has always been boring most of the time but this is just too much

You think when you'll destroy part of the army and they will retreat it will be the end? Negative energy is a big thing in low level NW. You still will have to take the city and even if you'll kill everyone with ease - the fun will only be starting.

>Alchemy
Bitch the best fucking alchemists in NW couldn't even figure out how to make a decent healing potion. You really think they'd be able to figure out some kind of army killing wonder-gas grenade that can replicate the effects of a fucking tier 5 spell?

Get real user. Besides, even if that were possible between the mages that got killed in the battle (because to bomb someone you need to be close enough to accurately see and hit their location while compensating for wind resistance and other factors, much closer than bows so a fair few would get shot down by archers) and the costs of gathering the materials making and then using these theoretical bombs would require MUCH, MUCH more resources and money than just using fucking knights to kill them.

The knights are used because they're the most cost efficient and effective way to whittle down the Kingdom's forces and damage their defenses. Investing in some absurdly expensive and resource intensive plan that could easily go horribly awry and that might not even work is just retarded.

>Workers or criminals
Unreliable.
Worst people ever for black ops across the border: they'll just take money and fuck off.

With cheap animation. Just look at his blade...

>it's a lizard episode

>You think when you'll destroy part of the army and they will retreat it will be the end?
I was actually thinking on gassing all of them for good.
>how to make a decent healing potion.
Humans are always better at figuring shit for killing each other thouhg.
>Investing in some absurdly expensive and resource intensive plan that could easily go horribly awry and that might not even work is just retarded.
Don't jude, I'm a romantic.

Oh wey, what do you propose user?
To stop watching it for free?
My-my, that'll show em!

>jude
*judge

Not for workers, workers still need a reputation to bank on.

user you missed my point.
If the Empire have X amount of mages that can cast a 5th tier spell that could do dmg to an army, all the other countries, including Slane would have bent over willing and take it up their asses.
There wouldn't even be a war.

oiio

No, you missed my point.
I was talking about gas bombs in that post, not gas spells.
Mages can just drop them from flight, flying beasts can also be used.

>including Slane

Maruyama basically asspulled like mad to keep BR from being curbstomped.

Gagaran: Entoma rolled straight over her and completely dominated her in melee combat until...

Tia shows up: Entoma goes on the defensive because she thinks Tia is level 60-70+ thanks to ninja skills, but still manages to overwhelm them while fighting defensively and almost incapacitates them until...

Evileye shows up: she is both higher levelled than Entoma and carries her hard counter in the form of Verminbane. Somehow Entoma doesn't incapacitate Gagaran and Tia and the three of them fight a long slugging match against Entoma until they barely manage to triumph, and then...

Demi shows up: oneshotting Gagaran and Tia, and as he does, Entoma gets right up and flies off without any problems, meaning that 3/5 of BR pushing themselves to their limit and exploiting superior numbers and weaknesses and inexplicable author fiat still can't beat Entoma.

oiioio

Dafaq is Zvanetsky doing here?
Nope, not reading that double-spaced shit.

>“Ehehehehe~” Aura’s ears drooped and she caressed the band with an embarrassed look on her face. Then she nodded in satisfaction as it gleamed in the sunlight. But shortly after that, she tilted her head in bafflement.
>“Why did Ainz-sama say that I could not set it for certain times?’
>Ainz-sama had commanded that the watch not be set to state the times of 07:21 or 19:19, among others.

Why was it?

>Let's use tons of expensive shit to destroy some of cheap sand people
I smell 'murrica.

>4-5 eps of lizards vs 3DCG sceletons
Resurrect me when O MY BUG SPRAY happens

07:21 sounds like onani (masturbation) while 19:19 sounds like iku iku (I'm cumming)