Reminder that if you find this show funny you're legitimately autistic

Reminder that if you find this show funny you're legitimately autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/aavyij.mp4
youtu.be/wFugear3b9
youtube.com/watch?v=7qADsWlSR1E
youtube.com/watch?v=wHkq6XJ0wZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that if you don't find this show funny you're legitimately autistic.

I'm legitimately autistic and I thought it was shit
I do like the 4koma though

I dont think autists could understand the episode.

I was born autistic so you're late.

Make more threads like this to prove how others are autistic!

It's so funny because this true

I'm legitimately autistic and I thought it was shit.

I'm legitimately autistic and thought this was middling

Pop team epic is the absolute apex of anime. I am going to quit anime all together once it finishes airing as nothing will ever be able to top it.

What if they make Pop Team Epic season 2

Actually, people with autism usually have more trouble understanding jokes.

Finfag version is out by the way.

I thank yee

some segments were funny

If anything, autists' literal thinking would prevent them from getting most of the jokes.
I suggest you replace "autistic" with "retarded" for your future shitposts.

It's literally saving anime

>mfw I like lots of things that appear on that image
>I listen to Lofi hip hop radio to study **or one of those 2h of synthwave or some shit**
I-I dont have that much of a shit taste, r-right?

Despite what Sup Forums may tell you there's actual nothing wrong with liking things.

Are you upset?

But we don't like it either you faggot.

tool

>When you don't get the jokes and cover your own stupidity by using autism

nope, chilled cow selection of music are pretty good, whoever made that image are trying too hard, chillax.

I find your diagnostic expertise highly questionable.

>letting your interests be manipulated by overdone meme pictures

NEXT EPISODE WHEN
I ALREADY RE-WATCHED EPISODE 1 100000times

it would be great if they do this gag and we have to wait till the BD for the punchline

I, uhm.. I..

>not rewatching just the OP a million times
my.mixtape.moe/aavyij.mp4

HOLY SHIT

>Lots of flashy colors, actions, and random words to please kids with adhd brains
This show was pretty much made for autists.

Watching fanboys desperately defending this show is funnier than the show itself.

Literally kys

>being this insecure
lol

I'm a diagnosed autist and this show is trash. A lolrandumb sequence of animu and video game references without any depth. Twice.

To enjoy it you have to be either a 10 yo who loves frogposting and edgy Hitler jokes, or a sad wanker who eats shit "ironically" 24/7.

Sooo anyone who comes to this site?

Wow, is this show dubbed in Finnish?

I love this OP.
Better than HeartDrop.

You fucking ignorants, you absolute morons! Do I have to teach how to appreciate this gem of humor, this CROWN JEWEL of comedy? I take it as a yes so listen carefully you literal children. This. Show. Is. Smart.I've seen only one episode, but I can assure you that this show is a masterpiece. And trust me, I can recognize a work of art when I see one. Want to know how? It's simple you donkey, by the amount of references. The more references show has the smarter it is. If you don't know this rule then you should leave this place and educate yourself you fucking imbecile. And one more thing - if I ever see one more of those "clever" and "snarky" comments about how Pop Team Epic is "reddit" then let's just say you will not live through the night. Don't feel threatened, feel warned.

youtu.be/wFugear3b9
Pop Team Epic in a nutshell

i think the script for steamed hams goes "oh, ye Gods!" or something but other than that nice work, made me chuckle

You're a faggot for being this insecure. Your taste in music is only shit because you haven't moved on from what lazy fucks watered down lo-fi hip-hop into. When it was legit lo-fi mixtapes, it was okay; when every song became the same samples from Zelda and Bebop, and it was all just a bunch of edgy nostalgia fags desperately trying to revive Nujabes, the whole genre went to shit.

This guys especially has no taste, as chilled cow plays nothing but the most boring selections of lo-fi hip hop and "chill-hop", and almost never updates the stream content.

>video unavaliable
aah, so the jokes are so good no-one gets them, huh. i understand everything now.
/\ Doesn't get
|| it at all

>that one socially awkward autist who doesn't get jokes

synthwave is fucking great. but you'll have to listen to it while driving a retro car at night acting like a autist.
>actually been in japan for a month and seeing this shit everywhere in akihabara, never watched it but I want pic related so bad

Enjoy your ban

>letting your taste being stomped by an autistic Sup Forums-tier starter pack cancer

More like reading through youtube comments or reddit.

yes, as a socially awkward autist.

Well, after seeing you faggots invested in shows about every fucking hobby on the planet, i highly doubt any of you has any kind of credit to dismiss any show.
Taking that into consideration, i enjoy this kind of bait and switch and absurd humour on a normal level. It's not like every single one of these jokes translate well and you kind of have to be a huge japanese aficcionado to get the niconico references.
It's a good distraction and i'll Probably forget it by the end of the season.
You fuckers spend too much time inside, debating the quality of shows about nothing to be so butthurt on popteamepic.

This is literally the most reddit and normie anime of the decade

>dude REMEMBER SKYRIM LMAO
>dude KIMI NO NA WA
>DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES IN GENERAL

LITERALLY NO HUMOR, JUST REFERENCES

this fucking piece of shit makes me so angry I can't believe normies think this is funny

t. diagnosed aspie

Reminder that the lad that created Robot Chicken used his jew money to create this piece of shite.

What is the source?

Seth Green?

what was the pic?

PTE is the Rick and Morty of anime. You need a VERY high IQ to understand it.

Reminder that every single thread on this show is worse than the last one and you should all be put to death for participating in them.

Is Pop Team Epic the Undertale of Anime?

Maybe.

"nu-male ironic weeb starter pack" which was just one big pile of bait.

>literally just lol I am topical look at this reference
why did this shit get popular

chrono trigger reference was awesome, just for that this show has my attention

Skyrim references dont really need that high of an iq

Brainlets will never understand PTE, because it's the thinking man's anime.

so is it funny or not funny then?

pump something with enough memes and relevant references, and it'll last the test of time outside of niche audiences

Reminder that if you post on this board you're legitimately autistic.

My god, a generic looking hime design and a generic looking genki pigtails design.

>Being this inscure about a literal shitposting image
My dude, man up or you're gonna end up killing yourself

I'm autistic and I enjoyed it.

Eh, eegads is an archaic derivation.

When is next episode?

tomorrow

Not surprised desu.

I CLAPPED WHEN IT REFERENCED SKYRIM BECAUSE I HAVE PLAYED THAT GAME!

What was the joke here?

How come Sup Forums doesn't know what a sketch show is?

WHERE'S THE FUCKING JOKE?

beef or chicken
fight or flight\
it's simple, it's stupid and i didnt get it the first time.

I thought it was pretty funny, then again those japanese tough guy voices can make me laugh really easily. But what I didn't understand was what was funny about not subtitling the French in the first half.

Who made this? This perfectly sums up why the show is so shit

Wow, that's not funny at all!

20th Century Boys

Reminder that you hate this show you're probably just trying to be a contrarian piece of shit

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy shows

No, it's just that it is a comedy show that is completely unfunny.

You gotta hear the song in your head while reading it.

Kinda like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qADsWlSR1E

But dumb enough to post feelsguy

I really wish it hadn't gotten an adaptation at all, now it's going to become completely impossible to discuss the source material.
>no it won't
Look at the state of this fucking thread, this shit will carry on into every subsequent bkub thread for years to come. Fuck normalfags, Sup Forums, "ironic weeaboos," and everyone else who didn't give half a shit about this until the moment it aired.

Reminder that hating and flaming this show is exactly what the author wants you to do. Don't fall for his tricks.

Pop team epic is a great show!

[s]that's what makes it funny[/s]

I loved the manga and i love the anime too. It is anime-only faggots who need to fuck off.

おこった?

It's attracted the worst kinds of people here the fucking "haha I like it because it's meant to be bad" kind.

I actually liked this part,, everything else not si much youtube.com/watch?v=wHkq6XJ0wZI