OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Go back to Facebook.

AHAHAHAHHAHABABBAHAHABAHABAPAUAGAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get it. Xenoglossia is great.

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

I don’t get it. Why is Sup Forums shitposting about this of all shows?

>not enjoying the greatest love story ever told

What are you, a faggot?

Did you accidentally use a wrong picture for your post or something, OP?

This was actually better than every other Idolmaster show and a pretty decent mecha anime. I don't know why it was so hated. I guess "muh source material".
But it was a nice anime, its a full story with beginning and end, the characters were nice and the mecha designs were decent and made sense. Even the plot was nice. Also, it had a plot to begin with, that's lot more than you can say from the other idolm@ster shows

What were they thinking?

Post that scene. You know which one.

Why was this the first choice for an animated version of the iDOLM@STER?

Will you fucking stop with this cancerous meme?

fuck off back to with your shitty meme

Back then, the anime industry had higher standards than to make anime about idols of all things, but the franchise was so popular they had to make something, so they made an anime where the idols were cast as characters in a series with an actual plot.

>Mecha
>Actual plot

Because it wasn't the age of idols yet, girls+scifi is Studio 8's particular forte and they were coming off some big successes in that genre, and relatively to the game at the time they gave it an A-lister cast.

Also they made an OVA based more directly on the game with the game VA's around the same time and it was bad.

Sunrise was in the middle of Mai Hime when Namco needed to promote the upcoming Xbox 360 port of the iM@S arcade RIGHT FUCKING NOW, so sunrise does what it does best, subpar me ha.

Iori butt

as expected of the anal queen

Looks too tight to be real, Iori's is looser

dat Yayoi

This, Xeno Yayoi > Regular Yayoi

Stop showing your ignorance newfag

>Ohnonono retards invade Sup Forums
Go back to Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums stupid underaged

And not even the decency to use their shit meme the right way

For you.

Best boy coming through.

How do you know it's a meme from another board?

The OP 2 was great.

Love Live Xenoglossia when?

So who will be the TRAITOR AND WHORES of the show?

Remember when Chihaya was evil? And Yukiho was some sort of sex slave of hers?

>die right after being introduced

What did they mean by that?

The OST is GOAT. Pretty much all studio 8 OST are.

>when Chihaya was evil?
She also was over 72

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Deal with it.

Man the idolfags are livid when they made half the girls evil or irrelevant. Didn't they split Ami and Mami making one good and the other evil too?
Also good lord this show has aged like shit, awful character design and color palette

The artwork looks a lot better than what a show like this would look like these days though.

Mami was DEAD

I wish Iori had kept her tan. Little brown idols are the best.

I am of the believe little brown girls are the best but that shade of brown was just ugly. has an almost green hue

If I had to pick, the whore would be Kotori and the traitor Umi for maximum drama, while going by Sunshine, whore would be Kanan and the traitor would be You.

Because I also browse other boards, but unlike retards like OP I don't regurgitate their memes here.