One Piece

How can other homies even compete?

With the power of moe.

Really makes Zeus look pathetic in comparison.

>woah homie prometheus is so cool!

Slug is cute. I hope Perospero will keep him as a pet from now on.

Where can I report Oda so he could go behind bars for subtly promoting pedophilia? We need to make sure his degeneracy doesn't go unpunished.

Tell me, fags. why is Luf is struggling to some shit tier yonko captain instead of Big MeMe?
こんなゴミに苦戦してりゃあ四皇はその夢のまた夢だろうが、ボケ!

Have no fear we FBI have moles here, rest assured our vans are on its way to odas house

Don't blame Zeus. It's clear he's the one with all the bad souls while Prometheus gotten all the good ones.

>Break next week

Les Homies Terribles

RIP Jinbe's arm.

I've seen mothers leaving their children crying on the street as they go away.
Big Mom is not such a bad parent.

incest doujins when?

>Break next week
GOD

FUCKING

DAMNIT

Soon

Depends which one of her kids we're talking about. And where they stand on a scale from Lola to Perospero.

This wasn't a bad chapter, but there really isn't anything to discuss and seeing how we just came out of a break and are getting into a new one I don't think it'll do good on the threads. Wonder what sort of shitposting will pop up in the next days.

The prisoners are badly tortured in Impel Down. Big Mom wants a piece of delicious cake or she will kill you. Everyone wants to be a pirate.
And do you know who the real culprit it? The humanity heart, hee hee. Humans have such ugly little hearts that pour out so much hate. And when all that hate pours about, it gets to violence. Isn't it scary and fun?

luffy is gonna smack Katakuri with his giant CoC. Dogtooth has no heart or hustle and I bet he's not that durable either.

how does Oda expect to finish this series at this pace?

Fuck off, Oda. We're shitposting about your maga here.

this is an absolute argument for not sticking in crazy

>the cake is finally there. how are the bmp gonna handle the situation considering that perospero is well aware that they fucked with the cake in a way or another?
>luffy now sees a little bit of the future too but despite that, he's still getting fucked up by katakuri. how is their encounter gonna resolve since luffy is expected to be at cocoa, which is presided by big mom's forces too, in almost 4 hours still?
here, try not to kill each other

>Implying it's not an absolute argument for sticking in crazy

>Sanji's cream on her boobs
Del

Is everyone forgetting the lightning nuke he dropped like 10 chapters again. Shit put enel to shame

oh and one last
>where in the blu fuck is germa

idk man the sex with crazy pudding must be great

>1 week break after magazine already had breaks
FUCK

A little late but what does Sup Forums think about the 'Blackbeard is Rogers secret son' theory?

It adds a lot of weight to the fight between Ace and BB imo

It's always like this on January

Rather than waiting for that, I can focus on other things and read up on other series.

Matter of fact, see you lot in two weeks.

I think you're a faggit your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

>yfw she gives you this look right before doing it
man is it hot in here

>tfw while riding you

We heard you the first time last thread and I still think it's shit.

This reminds me of the queen mother from Kingdom. Fucking crazy (repeatedly)

I've defended Oda in the past but there's really no excuse for Luffy lasting this long against Katakuri

It's bullshit and I'm not going to suck Odas cock he needs to be called out on this.

hey remember when last chapter everyone thought that a few bruises meant actual serious damage

Now Luffy will get to see the future too? I guess I had it coming when reading a shonen.

Think Leo should get out of the fleet. Nigga is still playing little pirate games. He needs to hurry the fuck up and get some experience.

since when was katakuri meant to be a hard hitter, he probably relies on his future sight, luffy is pretty damn durable

Why not? He's more talented than Katakuri.

Artist forgot Perospero lost an arm

all these candy fighters have shit-tier offensive attacks and nist rely on numbers. or sapping their enemy to capture them.

>pretty much every single fight is like this
>against "muh Katakuri" is bad
Try reading the manga, it may help you out.

>i'm gonna be a pirate too!
>i'm gonna rebuild this city!
maybe engineering was the real right path for the tontattas

It's just sounds like a fanfiction. He has the legendary D name, he is also one of the only few that can hear voices like Roger, everyone loves him... Bah, there's no tension. We all know he's gonna make it out of this even ppwered up blablabala.

It would be nice if the slug became his arm.

Katakuri hasn't shown intesne physical strength to one shot luffy

I want to be Katakuri.

You have something against Luffy or something? Some of you guys act offended at the thought of Luffy doing well. It's so weird.

Compote confirmed older than Katakuri. Do you think he gets along with his nee-san?

They're both created using Mama's own soul.

Confession time?

I don't give a fuck about battles, I don't think Oda knows how to write tension, nor when to punish his characters, and his pace is the worst I've ever seen in a manga.
I just read one piece to discover what happened during the void century

It would be cool if there was also a prison for Internet trolls in the One Piece universe. Luffy goes there to save Izaya Orihara and encounters plenty of other famous anime trolls.
Magellan is a SJW in this version.

>14 years old

How did he not melt?

remember when luffy freed all those dangerous murderers and rapists from impel down?

Big Mom wears lots of pink because she's a girl. Pink is a super pretty color and it brings lots of positivity, happiness and cuteness. Plushie, it looks fabulous.

Well to be fair, Jump's break WAS supposed to be two weeks ago, we just got the previous chapter that much earlier.

Flanbe actually looks younger than Pudding.

I just love the idea of all the Charlotte siblings having an annual popularity contest within the family. I really hope that Katakuri does actually play the part of caring older brother, whilst also sustaining his cool and dependable persona, when they're not in an active combat situation. It would make his popularity within the family all the more amusing.

I do also wonder who the only older brother to not select Flambe as their favourite is. If it happens to be Katakuri, I wonder who his actual choice was in her stead.

keeping his composure in front of his idol

pudding obvs

He's still nowhere near as irresponsible as Goku in Dragon Ball Super.

>Sanji ignores her to her face
Help bros.... how are we coping with this.
NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

True

>Retard can't see the "My dear

Zeus has still shown more power then that shitty fireball

Sanalunafaggot pls

> B-but Big Meme is w-weak, r-right ?

Why do you post like this? At the least flasflag in a believable way.

>my dear
>she actually says -san in the raw
>it's pudding talking not Sanji
>Sanji ignores her anyways
STOOOOOOOPPP Reminding me!

It's not about Luffy, it's about being consistent in your writing. But if you have started the attacks already, I guess it was expected from a blind fanboi.

My immediate thought was it being either Pudding, Brulee or Galette, simply because they're the only other little sisters who have had any notable moments with Katakuri. However, there's not really all that much to substantiate that claim presently. I really hope we learn who it is at some point and why.

Perhaps Pudding secretly makes him donuts, or some other cute interaction we don't know yet.

I wonder why he isn't showing his teeth. I bet he doesn't want to scare his little brothers and sisters.

Katakuri is best bro.

So we all agree that the only nii-san that didn't select Flambe was Katakuri - not because he doesn't like her, but because he needs to protect his image of being too cool to do this kinda shit - and she in turn became the president of Kuri's fanclub so that he'll notice her, right?

>Pudding makes donuts for him and if siblings see him eating them, she erases their memory so he doesn't have to kill them
It all makes sense now

Or he just refuses to play favorites.

>The only reason Sanji isn't slamming her pussy right now is because she's underaged
Explains a lot honestly.

It's a distinct maybe.

Although I would imagine that, if all the other siblings engage with the activity as well, then Katakuri wouldn't be all that against joining in to if he wanted to. However, it could be a part of his goal to maintain his ever-dependable image by not choosing any favourites.

So Sanji didn't single out Nami this time. I told you fags it was on purpose last time. Foreshadowing by GODA

Luffy will win this fight because of plot armor

Not like I care. She looked pretty cute in this chapter. No idea why you sound so buttdevestated for

How is that not being consistent. Your complaint is all over the place. First you say why does Luffy hear the voice of all things, has Will of D, etc... and then in the same breath you're saying it's inconsistent for Luffy to not have future seeing ability. Where is the inconsistency?

I wonder how often Flambe wets her bed.

Because I kept arguing with anons here telling them Sanji was ignoring her because she never blushed to his face.
This chapter just proved she is just another -chan. How can Oda betray me like this bro?
Then he goes and makes her underage too.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I guess that's why Sanji ignores her

She wets herself a lot alright.
To fantasies of Katakuri.

NOTHING HAPPENS, THE CHAPTER

ALSO BREAK NEXT WEEK

So if Pudding is like 15... Sanji is technicaly a pedo?

Nobody cared about the ignoring part except for you. You're the one who constantly brings it up for some reason. You've invented this little headcanon where Sanji has to fawn over Pudding's antics. Realize that it's your own rule you made up.

14 is the legal age on the new world.

>If the get married Sanji need to wait 4 years to break her himen

He's technically not because they aren't married nor have fucked

>pudding
>implying
She doesn't even like him and the only moment Katakuri talked about her was to say "now is not the time to worry about her".
Brulée, Galette, or even Lola are much more likely.