any nostalgiafags here?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/534100284.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lf7JvDpFbcg
dailymotion.com/video/x2ddtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>starting
More like half way through.

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas should be forbidden to do songs for anime.

my wife

The opening is truly horrendous

Is it remake, reboot, sequel?

Reboot. It seems they are rushing stuff though.

Read the mango a decade or so ago but didnt complete it and remembers nothing here.I'll watch this for the 90s wacky designs.

Well, I guess I'll watch it and if it feels like it's not doing the right job, rewatch the original and re-read the manga.

superior daji

>Spoiler in 1st episode

It's been so long that I already forget what you meant

The manga never revealed the appearance of the Tsuuten Kyoushu and Taijou Roukun until much later.

The eyelashes are overdone.

Yuno Gasai?

Shiro from Deadman Wonderland?

Fuck I'm late. How was the episode?

・封神演義RTA
・スピードラーニング
・総集編
・最速放送
・忙しい人のための封神演義
・ソードマスターヤマト
・伯邑孝が登場して5秒ぐらいでハンバーグにされそう

Judging from the caps they're basically summarizing the beginning?

The original is not a good adaptation and is anime original.

It's a reboot which more like a recap since they are rushing a lot.

How was the animation?

Slideshow.

Seems like all of C-Station's resources are on Yurucamp

I didn't really like it. It's probably cause I've read it and expected things to go like in the manga.

Eh it was more like because their designs weren't finalized yet. Not like their appearance is important or anything.

>trends at #1 in Japan
>Sup Forums thread dead

Like night and day.

Subs where?

Taikoubou and the manga readers don't know how Taijou Roukun appearance is a plot point in the manga.

Delayed because CR fucked up the simulcast.

>tfw CR wrote Daikobo in their synopsis

Please tell me they fixed it for the subs.

SHIT. I'd forgotten this was coming.

>Taikoubou and the manga readers don't know how Taijou Roukun appearance is a plot point in the manga.

There's like a half-second gag where Taikoubou thinks the old village dude is Roukun and nothing else. He spends most of his time inside the lazy faggot suit anyway, you barely even see him outside of it.

A while ago, a couple of assistant producers were reaching out to any animator that mentioned this on twitter, asking if they wanted to work on the show.
To make it worse the guys doing the recruiting weren't even from C-Station, they were from Lapintrack and Gonzo.
It's quite likely most of the show will be subcontracted.

It's still not out on CR since the link to episode only gives an error at the moment for some reason.

So this time it will rush things to cover the whole manga?

Hurts to hear but I assumed it was going to be this way after watching the trailer.

Maybe although the key visual only shown up to Sennin War.

Look, they decided to translate Sennin as Hermit in the synopsis, so the subs are going to be shit either way.

Jesus, the animation looks pretty cheap even for the first episode.
The original adaptation might not be that good, but at least hooked me up from day 1 and the animation was decent.

>the animation was decent.
you might want to take off those nostalgia glasses.

Wait, did they skip Taikoubou's fight with Shinkouhyou and Dakki's sister?

So how was it? I won't be able to watch it until later today but I'm very excited. Heard the OP, total garbage, other than that I'm hoping it's good.

That kinda sucks, hope they stay more faithful to the source.

How many episodes is this adaptation going to have? It feels so fucking rushed

Boner why?

Didn't she have bigger tits in the previous anime?

>23+1 episodes
>23 manga volumes
So 1 episode for 1 manga volume?

Was Houshi Engi one of those series where of the anime and manga one was full retard?

>23+1 episodes
>the original anime had 26
>this time they have to adapt all the 20+ manga volumes
this is going to be a fucking dissaster

Shit, I didn't know they were making another adaptation. Anyone knows if they talked about how this one will be? Did we get any sort of official word about how this adaptation will be compared with the source manga and how far it will go? I assume at the very least its not going to go the anime original way of the first one

They will adapt the whole manga in 24 episodes.
It will be bad, but I am only staying for Dakki because of boner.

Even when the original animation was not that great, at least Studio Deen nailed iwth the OP and ED. The new OP and ED sounds like garbage

No one knows far this will go except they hinted Sennin War arc.

>They will adapt the whole manga in 24 episodes
what the fuck? source please. If that's true then it will be awful.

Also:
>new the adaptation's OP and ED is bad
Jesus, makes me miss Will and Friends

This would make a great Ebola-chan edit.

At least there are some great sceneries like this

Feels like its going to be the blunder of 2018. Still things can change but I doubt it.

Anyways I want Dakki to throw me in the snake pit.

I wonder what will happen to the lightning user guy. I remember he sticked to the end in the anime but in the manga he was a literal who who was dropped not too long once he stopped being relevant and even had a small cameo in a later story arc literally begging to remember him

still looks cheap

Excuse me while I post best girl

Fuck, is it really that bad? I was kinda interested in watching.
Guess I'll just check out the manga.

Cutting him out entirely would be the smartest choice. It's not like he actually matters to the plot.

>Not Madonna

Futaba thread for those who are interested.

may.2chan.net/b/res/534100284.htm

I hope they don't skip the more atrocious shit Dakki does, like feeding a guy his own son

As shit as this might end up being it will for sure be better than the old anime.

You'd figure they would have better animation and rush less then.

I didn't have my hopes up because I know 99% anime just looks like shit animation wise, this still hits like a truck, Houshin Engi deserves better.

It will only go up to the Bunchuu sennin war arc. That's 3/4 of the series.

>did they skip Taikoubou's fight with Shinkouhyou
What are they thinking? That was a pretty quick yet important fight that sets precedent for the power of the top 3 sennin and Shinkouhyou.

They obviously didn't considering it's in the damn PV.

They probably won't adapt the whole manga, up to vol.17 I think.

You should, it's quite good.

Anymore stitches?

Just saw the first episode. The opening is really bad, and the episode is mostly made of stills. They skipped Taikoubou's fight with Dakki's sister and really rushed that part which made Taikoubou seem dumb for going into the palace without a hostage.

Since they started this with a flashforward to the Bunchuu vs Taikoubou fight, there is a chance the anime could actually end there. That makes me hopeful for the pacing of future episodes.

You gotta wonder why they did this remake in the first place, if they couldn't be arsed to do it right? If C-Station or the producer behind it has other things on their plate that they deem more high profile, they could have just as well postponed the series. It's not like they're missing out on some kind of marketing opportunity if they had done it next year or the year after. Damn shame since it's such a fun and good manga.

Skipping burger time is wrong. I mean she makes an actual cooking show.

the new shitty OP made by the untalented hacks from Fear, and Loathing in las Vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=lf7JvDpFbcg

the old OP
dailymotion.com/video/x2ddtw

The old OP was really good, the music at least, sad.

Heavens, that a fucking shitload of zooming and panning for an Opening. Not that I'll see it a lot, with that godawful song as an OP.

Can anybody translate some opinions there? I get they dislike it, but anything else worth getting my hopes up a bit?

Is that fucking autotune or I am deaf?

I love Will.

>autotune
>untalented hacks from Fear, and Loathing in las Vegas
yeah, both are related.
These hacks use autotune on almost every song they make (ex: Kaiji S2 OP)

>Fear, and Loathing in las Vegas
fucking why?

my ears hurt

It's probably shitty because it's an old series no one cares much about

What's with the snake-like thing in the sky in the OP? I don't remember that from the manga.

>It's probably shitty because it's an old series no one cares much about
This show is been hyped to death by nips, don't use your thai drawings message board as a reference for the buyers that matter.

>buyers
Most Nips are actually calling episode 1 as a recap and the pacing is too fast even for them.

but the Kaiji OP from 2nd season is good

is the Ushio to Tora syndrome again

at least that show looked decent even in it's worst escenes.

>good
>liking autotune
fuck off, back to your shithole

Nothing can save this aside more episodes than 23 imo.

If the producers really thought that, then why remake it in the first place? May as well let it rest in piece then. I doubt the percantage of the old fanbase that will buy the series regardless is big enough to be profitable and if you want to draw in a new fanbase, you need to pump a bit of budget into it.