Grancrest Senki

Why are you not watching me Sup Forums?

I am though. It's not my fault people would rather watch isekai trash like Death March over an actual fantasy anime.

I am watching you

The plot feels exactly like an isekai, except it isn't. Maybe it will liven up a bit this episode, but the first one was bland and disappointing.

I am, I like the premise and the simplicity is nice, though it isn't exactly a "good" anime I will complete it

Why not start an OP without bullshittery

qt telescope

Male MC puts me to sleep
You can't get more bland than him

I hate bossy bitches. And the MC is a wimpy idiot.

>it's another series where a secondary character is a thousand times hotter than the main girl
Why do they keep doing this?

she's a shota fucker though

I wanted to like this series, but jesus these screenshots scream QUALITY. It is A-1 after all, so can't say I expected any less.

I wish she forcibly kissed me.

kratos

we sanic pace

>we sanic pace
Welp, is there even enough source for the second cour?

Not a harem

shit writing

First episode was shit.

how Sanic? I only read the manga

She's too alpha for me.

looks like a trash series to me.

>2 cours
>already running out of budget
Every time

It's much better than Death March. But that's not really saying much considering how bottom of the barrel garbage Death March is, is it?

because i've already played nobunaga's ambition?

I can't watch girls that cute anymore. It actually hurts my heart and makes me consider suicide because I'll never be with them.

3D is disgusting. 2D is impossible.

Just looking at this thread and knowing I'd like her is painful.

That's why I'm not watching user.

Picked up

Picked the fuck up. Thanks user.

It had a very boring first half of the first ep that felt incredibly contrived.
>Oh no I, (important young and probably teenage, woman) have to rush so I'm not late for the (important event)
>Okay, I just made it!
>Oh no a plot happened!
>Oh no, sakuga, I couldn't stop a bad thing!
>Wow this is terrible, the consequences will never be the same
>[complaints about how adult male authority figure is a pervert that is lacking common sense]

Looking up the general plot, it didn't surprise me to read that the main male would be a man with special powers unheard of in the anime's setting, with a penchant for freedom and Doing What Is Right.

I don't remember him having any special powers outside of the weak crest.

Me either. Any LNfags want to spoil us? I hope he's like Parn from Lodoss and is just a normal guy who works his way up through experience and training.

Hardsubs is out.

I am watching and enjoying, I just wish the director would fix his rushed pacing. Setting and base story has a lot of promise and it's nice to see true high fantasy again for first time in a while.

At least there's always the manga and LN to read.

Because your male protagonist looks like a generic bland self-insert.

That was fast, dude is gathering followers like its nothing

Dare I say, AOTY?

It is a pretty standard fantasy show, which is good considering that we have to deal with isekai crap these days. What endears me to it is that it is based on a tabletop RPG, which is something you hardly see these days.

more bullshit anime for japs who don't leave their room

What the fuck are you even going on about?

I love Ueda Reina's voice.

Later, I wach my anime after supper.

Who's the guy at the end? Siluca's brother or something?

shit girl

Is this the closest we get to Valkyrie Profile: Hrist?

Why are you so assblasted about this show? At least change your posting style so it's not obvious that you're the same retarded spic crying in these threads for whatever reason.

Well that was a pretty damn shit episode.
I know nothing about the novel but it was very different from the manga to which I am just going to assume is way more honest towards the LN.
Are they already rushing?

Not isekai, not harem.

That's the guy she broke the contract with.

I want to impregnate Siluca.

>province named mansour
wew I guess Islam is canon

I'm here for you OP. Picked up. Is today the day of underrated shows because there's a ton of them, didn't even notice the threads because of that.

This show feels like a classic fantasy show, I'm really enjoying it.
I want her to dom me.

is he ok

Yeah he survived it!

Sereno Moreno.

Very important question: Is she nopan?

Silucashit has hit bottom and became a Damsel in Distress who need MC's help to save her faster than we had expected.

Holy shit this is rushed. Why? Is this 12 episodes, all LNs? Next episode already caught up with the manga.

I've watched a lot of shitty harem shows and shitty isekai shows, and this ranks with the worst of them. First episode was so abysmally bad

It's 24 episodes. And it hasn't caught up to the manga unless you're talking about translations. But it's going to pretty quickly at this rate.

Yeah, I meant to the translation.

What exactly was wrong with the first ep, shitposter-kun?

This isn't a harem or isekai though. Put more effort into your shitposting next time please.

As someone how haven't read the LN nor the manga the pace felt fine. Did they skip anything important?

It looks a lot better in motion. Siluca (blonde chick) had some particularly good facial animation in this last episode.

How many stars of destiny does he have in the manga now?

Lots of character development and interactions.

They skipped everything that would make the character likable except the most superficial stuff.

visuals are not bad

complete lack of characterization or any set-up. We have no reason to give a shit about characters or the world. The episode starts off with this supposedly huge event we're supposed to care about but don't because we know nothing about it, then dumps multiple characters on us without any reason to care about them. Then it ends with some sort of political intrigue that again, we don't care about because we know jack shit about anything. The first episode is supposed to hook you in, give you some idea of where the show's going, and give you a reason to care about the characters. The first episode catastrophically fails at all of that.

>b-but it's only the first episode!
It demonstrates such a fundamental lack of understanding of how to structure a story that there is zero chance it will improve. Shit writers don't magically get better over a short period of time

I don't know what the fuck it is, but it's garbage.

what's a new world record for becoming a damsel in distress in less time

They did something that should have been a double episode and crammed it all into one while cutting everything that gives character to the series from it.

Why is Siluca so shit?

The thing with the characters is that from what I saw in the manga there’s more development time before the first battle and he checks out the villages and shit himself. They seem to be rushing the beggining to get to the meat of the story which isn’t bad but it misses out on explaining things and developing the current caste.

Also Warrior Girl is a qt

I wished the anime looked more like the manga. The manga has a nice style to it.

8 recruitment within 2 episodes. You fucks didn't kidding at all when saying this will be IsekaiSuikoden. I hope it'll truly got to 108 within final episode.

Theo visiting the villages and his interaction with the villager added quite a bit of character to him and his predecessor as well as improving the relationship between him and Siluca.

Yeah exactly what I’m getting at. They skipped the beggining of character building and making you understand why Theo is taking a passive role. When I was watching the episode and they skipped it I was like wtf??? And the interactions between him and Siluca feel more artificial since they’ve shown almost none of the development and interaction that took place in the beggining.

I expected Siluca to be better and not a damsel in distress.
Sup Forums, you lied to me.