Nanatsu no Taizai

New season begins in a few hours

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pKjd/status/951936519329083392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to sniff the anus of the giantess. In fact, I want to shove my entire head into it.

WHOA-OOOO-O-O-O-O

Why not just climb right in?

Are we kidding? That's like seven anime in one day.

How did the season finale deviate from the manga?

Go to bed, King.

this the only show where I can tolerate yuki kaji

Is CR subbing?

Hoping for good OP animation.

So are the OVAs or whatever necessary viewing?

Wait, where did the anime leave off again? Do we get a fight in the first episode?

Wouldn't her size make her smell 10 times stronger? You'd faint.

I think Netflix has the right and they may wait until the end of the season. Tenshi is fansubbing.

They went on a random adventure. This will just be ignored in S2, I believe.

The endings are kinda needed. But you could instead just watch the recap episode.

At 103ish. Theoretically the first episode should be Ban+King going to the Forest, but I think they'll put it back for chapter 105/106 instead.

>Tenshi
Waiting for chyuu once again.

Kero from CCS and Hawk only mascot characters which are good.

Is Sawano back too? I wonder what hype OST we'll be getting this time.

Sawano is back, but he is also joined by Takafumi Wada and Kohta Yamamoto

THE PAIN AND THE PLEASURE

ALL GOES TOGETHER

THERE'S NO REASON WHY

episode when

starts at 6;30 am in japan I think, which is an hour from now

WHOA-OOOO-O-O-O-O

HE'S COMING BOYS

What are your thoughts on sniffing the anus of the buff as fuck giantess we're getting?

plus a fattie giantess

Wonder where the anime will go up to.

First series went at a lightning pace and skipped a bunch of stuff.

mini time skip seems a sensible place to stop but it'd be a bit of a downer

I think that is the right spot. It happens right after the perfect moment after all.

It's started

Um, is that good or bad?

stream?

It's all good

mov3.co/ja/tbs/

This manga is pure QUALITY

CUTE

Hello we are here for the job interview

POWERLEVELS

>mobage

Game looks ok

Already a fight! Yes!

THE CULT OF SOL INVICTUS STANDING BY.

Looks great, way better than I expected.

They put more much effort in the Grey Demon model

>faces the sun instead of putting his back to it
Pottery

Isn't non-loli Merlin almost flat in the manga? What the fuck are those tits

Lewd dress

Pig Magic

>Isn't non-loli Merlin almost flat in the manga?
Nope.

She has moderate breasts in the manga Nakaba draws them held towards the sides which is more typical of a dress like that whereas the anime has them lifted upwards.

Meliodas' Death would be such an amazing end for the season.

>people doubt that Diane is a miracle of the universe

Shame the anime will probably end before the giant naked dance scene.

We may get king experiencing the softest place in the universe though

>fattie giantess

The best

OP
twitter.com/pKjd/status/951936519329083392

It's going to end after the battle of Liones. There is no way they would end it in a cliffhanger especially since there's going to be a movie right after the season ends. You need to return to status quo for that stuff. Ending the season at Liones is a good length and it's nice to start and end the season in the same place. That's also when the commandment issue is more or less over with, considering most of them are out of commission at that point. This allows S3 to focus on undoing the curses and everything else that's currently happening in the manga.

Ayyy what's going on on this fight

i liked it a lot, probably my favorite of the season

>Escanor just drops at the end like a fucking atomic bomb

>skipped a bunch of stuff.
So I should read the manga? I enjoyed the anime, I don't like feeling like I'm missing out on plot.

I'd rather it end in an awkward place than have the insane pace of the first series.

THEY GAVE THEM TITS WTF

Looks like the series still has the terrible colour work of the first series. How does a series with a great use of pen and ink for shading style manage to get a series with such terrible use of contrast and colouring?

Does it at least have a budget this time? OVAs were a step in the right direction with minimal quality.

THE SUN IS RISING
AND SO IS MY DICK

>Galand being crimson instead or iron or rust coloured

I swear a 10 year old could do the palette for this series better than whoever's responsible for it.

Yes, the anime skipped or changed a bunch of stuff from the manga

>Hendy vs Fraudrin
Meliodas death and resurrection confirmed confirmed

This is the best OP so far but it's a bit misleading how the Sins are fighting the commandments when only 2 or 3 could actually put up a solid fight during the commandment arc. Also a lot of screentime for the holy knights even though they're not very relevant.

I was hoping that Escanor would appear during the peak of the chorus entirely showered in sunlight looking incandescent as fuck but that's also pretty good.

Also, this OP confirms that the pacing will be about the same as last season, considering that Escanor first goes sunmode in chapter 149, which is episode 12 or 13 at S1 pace. No reason to put him in the 1st cour OP if he's not even going to appear during it.

Or it's just bait for mangafags like Del Vs. Ban is for animefags.

it would be a good read, but you are not missing much, the encounter with gowther is different but it's irrelevant in the end, there are some small fights in the invasion to liones, like gowther vs slader or griamor and dreyfus vs hendrickson.
IIRC the most important part they skipped was dreyfus killing the dawn roar and escaping from the kingdom

estarossa has silver hair?

Anime whizzes through the manga (which is already extremely fast paced by weekly shounen standards), Gowther's introduction is butchered and there are loads of little changes made so they can get through the first major arc in 2 cour.

The art of the manga is pretty neat, especially in the action scenes (nakaba has a real knack for showing a complex move in single panels) and a lot of great shots from the manga are reproduced in a real shitty way in the anime.

Read the manga, watch the anime afterwards.

>fighting in the OP
Yes, just what I wanted

Is it wrong that I wanna see the giantess force 50 lolis and shotas (25/25) to strip nude then swallow them all and rest as she digests them with a bloated poked belly?

Estarossa Blanco.

What chapter does S1 leave off at?

ca. 100

103 I believe

Seeing the Nanatsu no Taizai fighting together was great.

Who's ready
FOR THE ONE?

HEY! YOU'RE GONNA BE SOMEBODY

The manga needs to make the holy knights relevant again, especially the Great Holy Knights who were at Sin level in the first arc and have since become irrelevant.

Current manga arc could be giving them more focus mind.

now i remember

Manlet looks absolutely ridiculous in that pink jacket. Deathpierce is a bit off but I can deal with it. Speedrunner looks like garbage but I guess that's faithful to the source.

I still can't believe Galan is fucking red. Estarossa could also have a darker coat but otherwise okay, at least it's not orange like in . I also wouldn't mind the coat was a bit less rigid.

These three are okay actually. I always imagined both of the sisters had white dresses but this works too.

Overall it's okay with some fuckups here and there. S1 was actually pretty decent as far as the colors were concerned, A1 even improved Dreyfus by making his armor red instead of steel green.

It would require at least 500 children for her to get a fully poked belly, user

Subs when and from where?

>50

From her size?

At least three times those children and might as well make them chubby too

Your post is pure retard

Too many clothes and hair colours look garish in both seasons in my view. They should be more subdued, especially as it has a fairly bright setting already. The colours make the series look cheaper then it actually is. Also doesn't suit the Arthurian setting.