One Piece

What is the purpose of Stussy revealing this now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To let Morgans talk about it in his news. Now he can say he heard her saying it instead of seeing her killing the other dude.

tamago and mont d'or actually discussing if the tamatebako explosion was work of the straw hats or not

She just likes stirring shit. Whatever makes pirates fight with other pirates helps the WG

Is Stussy the real deal?

Morgans talks like she could easily kill both Tamago and Bookman.

I hope she ate a spider or mantis zoan just to keep the CP zoan theme among top fighters.

I thought she escaped WCI and was long gone.

What exactly IS Morgans?

post yfw this chapter confirmed jinbe lost his arm

Do you guys know what exposition is?

Retards

She hasn’t blown her cover and as CP0 she can probably handle herself fairly well against Tamago and Mont d’Or if she did

A talking Big Bird who gave up his ability of flight in exchange of learning how to speak about BIG NEWS

pretty much like how Meowth from Pokemon gave up on learning Pay Day to learn how to speak human.

>Big Mom has taken on 43 husbands
>Has only given birth 42 times
I wonder why Big Mom didn't allow herself to be impregnated by one of her husbands, did she realize he was too weak too late?

Maybe she's still married

I dunno, if she had a husband right now you think we'd have seen him by now for sure, right? At least at the wedding?

>break next week :^)
I AM GOING TO DIE BEFORE THIS SHIT ENDS

how many episodes will this arc last?

this arc is so shit and I miss the better mugiwaras

>pretty much like how Meowth from Pokemon gave up on learning Pay Day to learn how to speak human.

Is that the canon reason why Meowth doesn't know Pay Day? if so that's fucking hilarious

>t. zorofag
Yeah I miss Robin too. Also, I love this arc.

>Morgans talks like she could easily kill both Tamago and Bookman.
He was talking about the straw hats. He probably wants them to survive because they're good for business.

>Hey Sup Forums, /d/, Sup Forums!
>A cute little sister just showed up with an inflatable ass, and she's underage!

No one tell Dobson

>t. zoro fag

yeh zoro is my fav but I like robin und GOD USSOP too, franky after timeskip is pretty cool to. While I can stand l*ffy, brook and choppa

cant stand* I meant....

>can’t stand Luffy
How do you read this series

It's possible she killed the husband just as she was planning on killing Sanji

I don't remember if it was ever expliclty said Pay Day, but i remember being strongly sugested that him learning how to talk impaired his fighting abilities in some way

read lol

I watch the anime and try not to get bored when luffy again steals the whole show, saves everyone, is beloved by everyone, gets one asspull after another to beat the clearly better and stronger guy

Updated chart

>The family consists of Charlotte Linlin and her 85 children (39 daughters and 46 sons)
Source on her only haven given birth 42 times? It says on the wiki that she gave birth each year for 42 years, that does not exclude given birth twice in a year

Thank you!

What will Flambe's reaction be when Katakuri gets beaten by Luffy?

just rewatched some videos from Alabaste, Skypia. Damn OP was really good back then..

one of the best youtube.com/watch?v=kohraW3rj3M

>I watch the anime and try not to get bored
Literally the entire experience of the anime. It’s shit

Crying and calling luffy a baka over and over, while pummelling him with her tiny adorable fists

The whole reason the editors made oda create this character was so someone would react to luffy winning. This arc is pretty messy to be honest.

I know but I don't think you do. Exposition doesn't exactly apply to stuff we already know.
OP is just Stussy adding oil to the fire.

>The Coos run the media

>Zoro is my fav
How do you live with yourself

Nice b8.

What we learned from this chapter, thanks to Oda, the biggest Luffyfag in existence:

>Just persist, and you'll eventually win (by evolving your Haki or some such).

Luffy confirmed to be stronger than Big Mom. Just persist, and you'll win.
Luffy confirmed to be stronger than Kaidou. Just persist, and glare really hard. You'll win.
Luffy confirmed to be stronger than Akainu. Just persist, you don't have to worry about fatal punches because you're the MC. You'll win.
Luffy confirmed to be stronger than Shanks. Just persist, don't worry you'll learn a new hereto-unrevealed form of Haki. You'll win.

Nice speedreading. As expected of a Galkofag.

how did it confirm?

Why would we have seen him? We don't know what becomes of them once they get married. If it's anything like how Brook was treated, then the guy is probably still inside a rape dungeon under the cream of the castle.

Personally I think it was her last husband before she reached menopause. And that's when she stopped taking husbands.

I'm not really a fan of Luffy advancing his Haki this much in one fight either. I get that Luffy gains more experience from each fight, but this is feeling like a bit of a jump.

This scene was gold before the movie came out

I feel the same way. I mean I don't expect him to die or anything but c'mon, this feels like one of the biggest asspull ever.

I love One Piece but Luffy sucks out all the tension out of any fight. Learn to accept criticism.

Oda could have easily delayed this Luffy x Katakuri fight to a future arc and make Luffy's victory seem more believable. It would've shortened this arc too.

Only 40 chapters per year now.
Stupid cliffhangers and repeat pages.
Shorter chapters.
Hurray!

I don't see how this is different from Luffy's previous fights.

Criticism isn't valid if it refers to things that didn't even happen.

Why is that, because he's now got a shot at beating your husbando?

Morgans' dialogue was extremely vague. Can someone explain it to me please.

He is a strawhatsfag.

He doesn't. This is ending in a draw because there's no way Dogtooth is dying to him you Luffyfag.

Not him but Luffy is getting better at using his Observation Haki by a pretty large amount in one fight. We've been led to believe that he knows the basics, and now he's learning to use some incredibly advanced form that only one person we've seen so far can use.

He believes the SHs, Firetanks, and Vinsmokes have no chance of making it off WCI alive.

Name one (1) time Luffy has killed an antagonist he's fought with.

>Luffy still fighing Katakuri
>BigMom still chasing the Sunny
>Sanji still with the cake
And he takes a break, tell me he isn't a hack. I dare you.

>Flampe has only 5 younger brothers
Explain.

I can tell you that Whole Cake Island is the worst arc of the New World of that helps?

Mummy is older than her. He looked pretty tall.

I don't understand, so Pudding is even younger than Flambe?

There is no asspull in OP, maybe just a little.

But way better than lots of shonen.

One of them is a girl.

What was the SBS that told about BM having decuplets?

He's been in this fight with this particular person who is capable of having just a little bit of foresight and this fight's been going on for hours and we've known that this would be the only conceivable way that Luffy could defeat Katakuri well before since this chapter. Katakuri doesn't even seem to be the first person capable of just a bit of foresight if it appears to be how Mantra worked for the most part. Meanwhile at Gear 2, he saw Soru only a couple times and almost immediately grasped it and what the technique involves by the rematch. He stated he had a new technique to try against CP9 while he was still on the Rocket Man, but no one could have seen him learning something like that after just a single demonstration.

What'ss even the point on this arc to be soo long.

It's one of the arcs that involves the Straw Hats clashing with one of the Four Emperors. Did you really think it would end with them escaping after the wedding? Really?

Katakuri isn’t even close to Luffy’s hardest win. Katakuri keeps hitting Luffy but it’s not hurting him badly kinda like how Luffy’s hits weren’t hurting Doflamingo badly until King Kong Gun.

Frankly Dogtooth hasn’t shown the ability to seriously harm Luffy. He’s not even on par with Crocodile or Lucci in this regard.

Katakuri hasn’t shown a Rokuogan yet but we know Luffy has one.

Grandsons

As if you remember One Piece without breaks. Probably your birth year is on that chart, pathetic

>There is no asspull in OP
O MY SPLIT PERSONALITY

I expected not having to read the exact same 20 chapters.

>Can't stand choniki and best skeleton

What's it like having shit taste?

I've been reading One Piece since 1996, Odacocksucker.
Admit that OP has dropped in quality since Fishman Island, now.

she couldn't have children yet when she had her first husband.

or she got one child from 2 husbands.

>since 96
Sounds like you used the chart to make that declaration.
Not that guy.

Underappreciated comment.

>Probably your birth year is on that chart
I wish.

Luffy ringing the golden bell will always be my favourite moment ever. There's a huge load of nostalgia in it because around late Alabasta was the time I completely fell for One Piece tho I watched from the start when it aired first here, but still. The end of a 400 year war, Crickt's romance, the whole flashback with Kalgara,... everything leads to this single scene, and after 12 years I still get goosebumps every time I watch it.
I love Skypia so damn much

No one's forcing you to read One Piece. Go back to HxH if you think this pace is too slow. :^)

The one listed as a girl with the polka dot turban is a boy. And either long neck or mummy are older than Flambé.

The math sorta makes sense if you consider Flampe to be the 36th daughter
>5 younger brothers
>3 younger sisters
Considering there are at least one pair of twins, this gives us 4 births of boys and 3 births of girls, 7 births total, Flampe's age is 15, 15 minus 7 is 8, 8 years ago was the last time BM gave birth

Slutsy, stop, if you tell the BMP about Strawhat's attempt to blow up their cake castle, BM will want them dead even more than she wants now.

BM had 43 husbands. Gave birth only 42 times.

Does it mean Flambe, Pudding and the unknown 34th daugter are triplets but from 2 different father?

Why does Flambe have such huge bubble butt?

Considering there are twins, triplets and decuplets some marriages might not have generated any offspring

That's okay. in two more weeks, HxH will be back and you'll only have to read 10 chapters this year.

>BM had 43 husbands
Whose ass did you pull that from?

BRUTAL

big mom is like a big oven ans some ingredients may get mixed together, so some of her children may have 2 or 3 fathers.

It's Punk Hazard but nice try

but this was foreshadowed my friend :) it's in his name, his appearance, and it's why he uses a sword. Hakuba being the name of his "other personality" is the confirmation of who cavendish is actually based on. also, in the grand scheme of things, this accomplished literally nothing. It would have been either him or rebecca in the final fight and sabo would have "won" (even though he didn't actually beat the other fighters and bart was gonna help him anyway) the mera mera regardless. It's just an interesting character, you sad pleb. if this is b8, good work you got me

Too fast there sonic.

So, it's like one big serial creampie

>he doesn't know Sanji and Brook are the coolest Straw Hats

>Gave birth only 42 times.
she gave birth every year for 42 years. so this could just mean that one year she gave birth twice.

It means she is currently pregnant with the 43rd husband's child, dumbass.

Spee D. Reader