Kuroki Tomoko is a good girl

Kuroki Tomoko is a good girl.

today i'm going to... BULLY the mokocchi

gay girl

Yoshida

No, don't do it.

Go away Ucchi

I don't think so. She has the capacity to be good, but her countenance is so disagreeable like 90 percent of the time.

i want to kiss her and smell her armpits

I think she just needs someone to actually talk to and open up to, and just to pat her on the head every once in a while in a very wholesome, celibate, and pure companionship based relationship.

Because reminder she's actually hideous realistically, and offscreen she's bullied because she's ugly as shit.

Are you kdding me? have you seen the recent chapters? She miraculously went from a female user, to your average tumblr user overnight. She will most likely get a boyfriend by the end of the series and live a normal life. This bullshit has to stop in anime.

Not really. She just has a couple of weird acquaintances she thinks little of.

>went from a female user, to your average tumblr user overnight. She will most likely get a boyfriend

Comparing Tomoko to a Tumblrina? If she wants a boyfriend (not the creepy male feminist type), she should be everything but a Tumblrina.

Only because she doesn't have it in her to be bad.

She's about average.

Yoshida is pure though.

New chapter next week, looking forward to it a lot.

I hope something gay happens.

Will we ever see Watadad again?

We saw him not that long ago in the fishing chapter, I think.

I'd like a watamom chapter where she interacts with other girls mom's, even if it's just small talk in public.

>read first thirty or so chapters years ago
>lose interest and drop it
>pick it back up out of curiosity
>she has a harem of friends
How?

Komi's obsession with baseball is so cute. The chapter where she took her friends to a game made me want to hug her.

All people have their quirks.

They're more like close classmates that are becoming friends. Tomoko needs to spend more time with them outside of class, planned outings, not just running into them randomly. That's when things will get good I think.

That's why Emoji loves her so much.

How could the artist leave out Yoshida? Tomoko even grabbed her by the crotch in one chapter.

She doesn't crush on tomoko, even if it would be cute, yoshida's too pure.

Will Tomokoes ever get married and have babby in the future?

Yes. Through iPS cell therapy, she will be able to bear Ucchi's child.

Tomoko is a kind of female who will dump you when Chadayama will say so without any regrets.

Absolute trash of a girl. the only way to improve the show is to make it a slice of life/ landfill exploration.

Who is that supposed to be on the left?

I still can't believe that in one chapter Emoji caught her shaving her pubes. This manga is like one huge meme after another. I love it.

Yuri, I can tell based on the hairstyle.

Is this worth picking up? your post made it look interesting

I LOVE HER SO MUCH JESUS

MC is a complete loser with no social skills who eventually goes on a school trip and makes friends with other weirdos. MC has no filter and constantly says weird and annoying things that usually freak the people around her out. She's also a huge pervert, and might be into girls too, despite claiming to be straight and being weirded out by her new friend that she mistakes for being a lesbian. And for some reason a popular girl she previously weirded out someone fell in love with her and is now delusionally stalking her, thinking MC is in love with her and stalking her.

It's a beautiful type of insanity.

Yeah I watched the anime but I never bothered with the manga. Will look into it, thanks

Good girls don't fuck on the first date, user. She's a dirty little slut.

The slow evolution of Emoji being absolutely disgusted by pervert Watamote and slowly wanting to fingerbang her into next year is great.

That's Yuu-chan.

I like how she pretended to get separated from her group to be able to get in with Tomoko's group. And now she's jealous because she mistakes Tomoko's friends as her harem.

All these little details. The blushing, the jealousy. Defending her at every turn, cooking for her. If she doesn't win the Kuroki-bowl, I will riot.

Sadly she reminds Tomoko of Yuu, which likely means that Emoji won't win.

>overnight
you mean over the course of 3 years?
>average tumblr user
having a handful of casual friends you only see in school doesn't make you a normalfag. it's incredibly pathetic that some anons are so lonely they can no longer relate to her at all now because a couple of people talk to her now and then.

I want to go on date with Asuka without sex at the end

the power of autism

I want to bury my face into Tomoko's stinky armpits and take a big sniff.

man i allways trough nemo was creepy as fuck.

she acts nice to everyone but everytime you see what she is thinking the girls is a bitch.

I expected her to bully tomoko and be some kind of enemy in vol 10

>Tfw she will make this face once she finishes school

She actually likes Tomoko,because of how honest she is about what she's thinking.

I thought the same but after that chapter where she speaks up about wanting to be a VA I think she genuinely likes Tomoko.

She's still the least interesting of the new cast to me.

I think she's interested in Tomoko and acts like she does towards her because she wants to see what she's really like.

Tomocute

The cutest.

>tfw you never will made Tomoko that happy.

>Mfw ESL-kun has not improved his english at all, despite using an english anonymous image board for years.

Would you be friends with Tomoko even after she farted?

Of fucking course. What kind of stupid retard wouldn't be friends with her after doing something
physically impossible to NOT do?

and she knows the reasons why

So, until what chapter will the upcoming volume 12 release encompass? Will it reach Disneyland?

To play devil's advocate: I don't think it's her getting a couple weirdo friends that bugs some people as much as her class now finding her strangely fascinating or respecting for her loner/outsiderness to the point she is surrounded by harem that includes a lesbian cheerleader stalker in current storyline.

>Classmates find Ucchi, Ucchi leaves
>Nemo makes up with Okada and returns to her friends
>Minami now left alone, Mako goes to comfort her
>Yoshida makes up and returns to her friends
>Tomoko goes with Komiyama to take a picture to send to Yuu-chan

What happens?

This trio has the best chemistry, I love it.

WAS.

Now she's a lady assassin of young maiden innocences.

>ugly as shit
this meme needs to die. Yes, she is frequently sleep deprived, at the start at least has awful hygiene, and is flat chested, but when besides for a few gag scenes in the first few chapters is it shown that she actually has an ugly face?

I feel like a fag for not even bothering with the series until now. I feel happy for Tomoko's progress.

Because they got thrown together on the school trip and Yuri was perceptive enough to realize how Tomoko was so she basically acts to keep everyone together. Also Tomoko stopped caring about being popular and just wants to get through high school peacefully which has caused her to become less of a spaghetti spilling stuttering mess. Watching her inadvertantly mindfuck everyone is fun as hell though. Kii-chan, Ucchi and Akari are basically hopeless at this point.

I think the biggest chapter that shows she's started changing for the better is the one where she's forced to eat lunch with Nemo/Okada/Kiyota in the cafeteria and manages to get through the whole thing without embarassing herself or causing everyone to think she's weird.

I love these goofs. Ucchi's legitimately the most entertaining character because watching her go from confident, haughty popular girl to completely obsessed lunatic and her increasingly erratic behavior and mental breakdown is funny as hell.

Hopefully this pure-hearted girl wins the Tomokibowl, especially because Komi-something's the one character I don't really care for. She's not particularly entertaining and Akari's freak outs make her way better for the "get teased by Tomoko for being thirsty for her brother" role.

I love Tomoko

What happens when Uchi opens her eyes?

>in love with Tomoki
Her eyes are already open, my man.

We haven't Akari in like 20 chapters or so, wth Nico?

Way less than that, she last showed up in 113.

thats a weak piece by waita, shoulda been harder

I'm reminded to watch the Mai chan live action.

Uncertain.

>when is it shown that she's ugly (not including the scenes when it's shown that she's ugly)???

Her dad is pretty cool

>implying Ucchi wouldn"t take the chance to birth little autistic Tomoko babies
>implying she wouldn't use her pregnancy as a way to capture Kuro forever
>implying she wouldn't find the way to impregnant herself with Tomoko seed with Tomoko not being conscious of it

Translation please?

>That chapter where her brother loses a soccer game and sleeps on the couch and Tomoko covers him with a blanket

Honest question, how do you think she smells? This is really important please answer

wow Tomoko is so cute here! just look

Best pair. Best ship.

I hope the next chapter will be good.

January 18! Mark your calendar boys!

remove

So...who´s the top between Sasaki Ucchi and Watamote?

She doesn't really smell of anything according to her brother.