So, what do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/991965
mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not Lyza, I'm sure of that

9/10 "not enough Marurk"

It was so deep and dark it made me want to start cutting myself again.

either, a person from the last civilization, maybe the ones that build Reg and the big one, or someone that the curse fucked up in a weird way.

lyza trap or the real bodies of the ancaps
really want to know how he's going to end this arc tho
just escaping would be too simple I guess
god I hate this
3 more months

What do you guys think about the village?

It's like going to some african city where you can eat giraffe testicles in a restaurant and if you take a wrong turn you'll get raped & murdered.

Does anyone have a MEGA/Google Drive archive of all the chapters released so far? I'm not looking forward to scraping Batoto for all the pages before they shut down and I know that someone had to have done this before.

You have some experience!

nyaa.si/view/991965

Thank you very much user! I should have thought about nyaa

I think that Tsukushi made a mistake when he said that he is going to/wants to shift the focus of story from Riko to Reg. Reg honestly borders on being a Marty Sue. His character is virtually flawless and everyone fawns over how perfect, admirable and majestic he is, which when couples with all the female attention he gets as well as Tsukushi's inclinations makes me think that he is nothing but the old pedo's self-insert. Seriously, his only supposed "flaw" is that he loves his friends too much and can act reckless as a result. On top of that, his backstory is that of a typical ammesiac, which I am sure we all have seen countless times. The drawback of his weapon is also barely relevant, which reminds me of your classic "it shortens my lifespan each time I use it" (which is almost exactly what it does) shounen abilities. By all accounts, he is the weakest character of all even when compared to supporting heroes like Ozen or Bondrewd.
Tsukushi better redeem all that shit with amazing backstory for him, but I have doubts that will happen. He loves him too much and wont strip him off his special snowflake status.

I think you meant Gary Stu, no? Anyway, I hardly thing so.

He is somewhat a coward, being scary all the time, this even put Riko in danger. His backstory is, indeed, cliche, but it wrap with the Abyss setting quite well: both him and Riko want to go to the bottom. He is being developed a lot in this arc, finally we get some hint of what the fuck he is.

Anyway, I was thinking about Bondrewd. He kept all that life lantern for the children and even praised Nanachi for killing Mitty, but he could do that himself quite easily, why he didnt? Why keeping all those lantern, if he doenst care? Why praise Nanacha? Why care at all for the name of the late children?

Do you think the white whistles ever gave each other the bantz?

>Self lubricating onaholes.
Truely a scientific triumpf.

what the fuck is his problem?

>virtually flawless and everyone fawns over how perfect, admirable and majestic he is
You mean in the fandom? Because out of the characters only Riko is drooling all over him.

got banned once for posting this
I still don't know why

Another delver that got stuck maybe

on pervert level, how sick is the author?

Like a 6

I wonder if Lyza ever got along with Bonedaddy

Are all white whistles insane?

Yes

It's a requirement.

riko is still somewhat sane tho
I want to to know at which point she's going to turn completely crazy
maybe srajo and wakuna are raping her mother on a ragular basis keeping her locked away
bondad then joins and helps killing srajo and wakuna
imagine

Irredeemable.

the answer is pretty clear user

When's the next chapter

I like it.

In 5 minutes.

playing slpatoon sure takes you a lot of time

yo, fellas, since batoto is going to end, where a brainlet like me can keep reading MiA?

you depend on the based tl user now

I need lewds of Squid Chef

the only lewds you need are n64 chan's

But I don’t want her to Bear my human Children

This guy seems so fucking cool

Time to learn moon, user.

stop, do not lewd her

>SFX: High Five

Mangahere

yeah, i figured that much, thought he would post on another site, i'm not always around here to catch the fresh news

Might try, and fail at moonrunes

Maybe because of the testicles?

I'll also update this MEGA link asap if a new chapter comes out. Raws + text TL first, then typeset afterwards. mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg

I must say, that is not how I imagined him.
What if that's Wazukyan? His real body?

Shedding my anime only plebwings and breaking into learning moon and reading scans, wheres a good place besides these threads when a chapter gets dumped. The newest chapter made me wanna start fresh.

thanks my internet brother, would look for them but i apreciate being fed

lurk more

Latest chapters are always available at:
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
You'll have to search around for actual scans of past volumes. Nyaa might have them?

retard who declared that from now on his house is the elevator to the 6th layer.
I bet everyone hated bondrewd, that's why wakuna and srajo just ignored him when they went down on the suicide trip.

Word thanks, new as fuck to reading nip propaganda. Its definitely better.

or from here mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg

Wew, what a shithole.

absolute ancap

my idea of perfect vacation

>very anxious about reading the new chapter
>expected more suffering and proofs that the sixth layer is a horrible place to be
>the chapter ended up being comfy as fuck
Am I the only one feeling relief?

With what the big bot is telling Reg, I'm sure the suffering will kick in sooner or later.

That's only the preparation phase.
Once the manure and the jet turbine are in place you'll see the mood shift really quickly

This was our yearly dose of comfort.
I'm scared of what the madman has planned, blood will flow and I can't tell which characters are on the chopping block. Other than Nanachi, who is fucking dead.

Do you think Strajo and Wakuna are still on the 6th layer? I'm guessing when they set off on their final delve they were striving for the bottom.
Although I was thinking maybe Tsukushi would have one per layer
5th - Bondboi
6th - Wakuna or Srajo
7th - Srajo or Wakuna
The bottom - Lyza

>8th layer is the bottom

Y'know what I don't get?

How the fuck can a balloon even get through the Sea of Corpses anyway?

good question, maybe, just maybe, they put some water proof wax, or they send it outside the sea, since bonedaddy can travel around, he re-sends them

It's silence before the storm.

How can a rain of petals and funeral tags get through the sea of corpses?

How is the sea of corpses suspended above the capital of unreturned anyway?

>when the local fuzzy anal valuing creature takes your bumhole virginity behind the testicle serving restaurant and no one is there to stop it because no one values saving a lolis anal virginity but its ok because you did not consent when they took something that you valued so the fuzzy anal creature gets turned into currency by black rape goo and given to you

I think that they just put stuff to send up on the elevator and then attach the balloon and send it from Idofront.

>because no one values saving a lolis anal virginity
too hot, becoming black goo is not too bad for some backdoor action, if ya catch my drift

The dikens?

Fluffy!

How many innuendos did this chapter have?

what animal did that testicle belong to? the huge horse thing?

they are not allowed to leave the village to hunt those, which makes me wonder where do they get their food in the first place.

>animal
>implying there won't be fuck tons of guys down there with CBT fetishes with fucked up bodys that let them regrow there testicles

they were mine

they have farms in the villages

tasty

spicy

too small

Wasn't very deep and dark to me. I mean I'm pretty sure there weren't any gay muscle men in this chapter.

>riko is still somewhat sane tho
Only a matter of oppurtunity

>riko is still somewhat sane tho
>hey there's still fucking hole where we all instinctively run away from
>yeah let's climb down. Danger? What is it?
Someone post that spongebob pic with the fish barging in and edit Riko's head on it.

their, not there

Pretty sure it's not Lyza trap (doesn't look like one at all) and original bodies of narehates being inside balance monster would be too cheap way to do things. My personal theory is that it's a trapped human that has something to do how village works. Either the village is powered by lost delvers (who aren't narehates) they have trapped there or it's a singular human being that somehow powers the village and or balancing monster. Could also be somesort of narehate incubator that makes narehates since ones we see in the village seem to be different than Bonedad's experimental demented fleshy blobs.

Hey, maybe that's where they get the testicles.

but if the village creates the fakes based on the memories of their victims it would actually make sense that that person doesn't look like lyza as we know her because riko once said that she can't even really remember her mother's face, that doesn't change the fact that her mother is probably riko's most valuable thing tho

Those marks on the ghosts look like faputa's. Aborted sister/clone/mom?

you wake up in the seeker camp next to marulewd
>"g..good morning user!!"
>*kiss*
>feel that his little dick got hard
>"oh, oh no!!!" *blushes and cries* "I.. I am sorry user!!.."
>gently touch his dick and undress him
>he bends over
>fuck his tight boipussy
>he cries
>"a..user it.. it hurts so much!!.."
>he pees on the wooden floor
>"N..n..No"
>*cries even more*
>cum instantly
>it drips out of his asshole and he runs away
>look out of the window and enjoy the view of the abyss and the inverted forest
>marulewd showers while ozen prepares breakfast
>life is good
>be leader

It could be Faputa "Mitty", the one that took the curse for her

i want all mark faggo-trons to die

dude, wtf? i'm adept of cute love making, get away from me

Maruruk belongs to Regu!

He needs a bigger rod than reg's.

Nanachi and other narehate are still affected by the curse, right? But the blobs like Mitty are resistant or at least can't be killed by the curse?
>inb4 speedreader-kun

Yep, anything "human" is affected by the curse