Isekai Thread

Man, I didn't even realize it had already become a harem.
It's a mighty fine harem, though.

does goodbye isekai chapter 2 came out? i admit it catched my interest with the self aware MC and the crazy princess (actually queen) trying to "isekai" him.

I don't think it's out yet, it does look funny though.

What's that isekai where they get isekai'd with a ship and copters then have to help the kingdom nearby from dragons or something?

But who is best girl in this isekai?

Ahaha, this guy.
But we know he's gonna end up with fishtits in his face anyway.

>Ecchi Megaman the isekai
At least the art is good but I can't get over how stupid it is, even compared to the authors previous work.

>none of us are in a joking mood
I dunno, man. The one wearing a hood and veil seems to be in good spirits.

>Stupider than Seikon no Qwaser
Come on, user.

I actually kind of like it. isekai: warhammer colonial steampunk edition is not bad. titties just make it even better

Best isekai couple prove me wrong

Someone answer this guy

New isekai, Sozai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki.

>read first panel
>already dropped
>keep reading
>see cute girls
>art is amazing
So conflicted.

Man, these fuckers aren't even pretending to try anymore.

sounds like gate

>choose your own qt
The conventional wisdom says I should absolutely love this. Why does it not seem as appealing as advertised?

He said ship so something like Zipang's similar story

would you try if pretty much anything gets lapped up

If you try, you at least get a chance at success like Re: Zero.

He'll meet a cute amazon girl, 6ft tall and bulging muscles. Or so I hope.

Depends on how hungry I am I guess, but I would like to think I'd try.

i wouldnt characterize rezero as trying

Source on OP?

If you don't try you also get a chance, see: Death March.

How so?

Nevermind, I finally googled something that worked.

And it's already in my backlog. It's Nectar of Dharani.

>Draw a normal woman
>Call her a dwarf
Fuck you this is the biggest slam I have against that series. Could have had some shortstack titty sucking but instead let's just recycle Tomo and make her an Okinawan.

She is almost, but not quite, entirely UNLIKE Tomo, I wish you people would stop recycling that nonsense meme.

>try to read that isekai where it's a girls only planet and everyone that touches the MC orgasms instantly
>venomous monster dicks that kill via rape
>1400 cute girls will die every day you don't defeat the ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ evil god
>most of the harem gets dumped at the end of the first arc except for second worst girl
>the elves are catgirls and not being raped
How in the fuck do you fuck a simple premise up this badly?

where i can find goodbye isekai? batoto's one is broke.

Try Kissmanga, it's an alright site. I've noticed their bots are fucking up and uploading repeating pages these days though.

It was a trash premise from the start and that author is kind of terrible.

>the elves are catgirls
???

What are the odds that the "cute partner" will be a cute boy, instead of a girl like he expects.

Nia is cute

parallel paradise?

Are there any isekai where the MC becomes a trap?

What in the fuck else could I possibly be describing?

Kunoichi ni ichi

Do you mean a boy that looks like a girl or a girl that is a man inside.

>Are there any isekai where the MC becomes a trap?
MC of Death Mage has never had a haircut since he was born, combined with elfin dhampiric beauty, a high pitched voice, and androgenous clothes and pretty much everyone thinks he's a chick until he clarifies.

It doesn't help that he's actually at least half female by soul

Bocchi Tenseiki's MC runs around in a wig a bit and currently suspects he's going to end up traveling back in time in the future to create a goddess legend.

Indra, ifirit and what's next?

I don't know how I could possibly be clearer. "Elves" in this setting are catgirls.

Leviathan?

That's not Indian mythology though?

Would you prefer
>Draw a robot
>Call her a dwarf
Cause if so you might want to check out Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

it has it, but one page is missing and even a page of a different manga ended on it, what a mess.

Oh I thought we were going by Final Fantasy mythology.

So they have elf ears and cat ears? Or do they have tails and elf ears?

Damn. Guess I need to find a new reader.

They are literally just cat girls called elves. Because subverting expectations?

Varuna perhaps.

If I remember, this one has him getting a 20x experience bonus twice? (technically two different ways)

We never see below her chest
iirc the design is from the artist's previous work and the name was just slapped on

I need more of panther girls fuzzy pussy and doujins of it. We need more well trimmed hair in harem manga.

I think that i need to update or start a new version of this

Do you really have to

I want to do a Wallpaper version of this,

No, that’s this one.
Anyone know the name of the one where the mc is a tentacle monster?

>entirely UNLIKE Tomo
She looks like her user. Just with a tan.

>Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari
A.K.A blueballs the manga. How can a guy be married to 4 willing women + 1 robot and still be a virgin. When he passed up sex during the arabian night adventures I lost all hope for Maybe.

>No, that’s this one.
Slave Harem does that shit too.

>How can a guy be married to 4 willing women + 1 robot and still be a virgin
He's too retarded to realize he has to go harem route to save the world so he keeps going after one chick and getting cockblocked.

The only thing that she shares with tomo is the tall, athletic build. Hair isn't similar, skin isn't similar, face, expressions and personality aren't similar. She practically has no similarities with her whatsoever.

OG dwarves were just shorter tanner, uglier dark elves.

The twist is that the "cute partner" is his biological kid in the isekai world, so he won't meet her until he's well into his adulthood.

his actual waifu is plain.

That's a good twist. What other isekai have a good twist?

Where can I find an isekai where the Mc fucks his harem?

Doesn't exist, user. Such an isekai would instantly invoke the "used goods" meme, which would drive the money-spending otaku and purityfags away.

Nowhere, Isekai MCs are all too beta to actually have sex with a woman, even is said woman is all but throwing herself onto his dick.

>his actual waifu is plain.
Wow what a cruel monkey paw backfire...

Filthy secondaries. There's plenty of that shit in LNs, doesn't even have to be tagged as such.

Wtf is wrong with you guys. If you pick a random isekai the chances are very high MC will fuck the girls.

The question is whether its consensual or not.

Don't listen to those faggots, read the return of the former hero

Emilia being Satella and responsible for all most of the batshit crazy things and emotionally manipulating Subaru is a pretty good one. Also Roswaal being a Cult member responsible for having Subaru fall for Emilia as well. Even if you could see it coming from a mile away.

Not that user, but fuck, that second one is quite the major spoiler that you just spoiled me with. When do we learn this, and which volume are you getting this from?

Yes the /m/ one from a like a season or two ago.
Nothing special unless you are a /m/anchild like the MC, then it is real fun.

>tfw every volume cover is just another girl

Its after the end of season 1 in arc 4 also Roswaal is implied to be a collabirator for Rem's assasination which Subaru proceeds to strangle him over him killing his girlfriend.

He gets a new harem though

MC of Arifureta fugs his main waifu early in the novel.

I've seen the anime and only found English translations of the LN up through volume 5. How far behind am I, then?

This was actually pretty good

Gun-Ota, Return of the Former Hero, Skill Taker's World Domination, Kujibiki Tokushou, Because I Was Excluded Out of the Class Transfer (the title's complete horseshit, this isn't NTR)

This is even worse then the flood of minecraft or dayz clones after their success

Way far behind. We're in arc 6 in the WN two arcs ahead of the LN and the LN finished arc 4 already. I beleive we are at volume 15 for the LN now

Does it ever get serious or have good action?

I think he caps out at 8 unless he snags a girl or two out of the hero's party.

>10 more volumes
FUCK, I've gotta find English TLs of the next 10 volumes, if they exist. WN, eh? Maybe I should give that a shot, too.

never bothered to pick that up and judging by that webm I was right. looks likes some otaku got isekai'd where the laws of the universe revolves around his childish view of the world and engineering

DID SOMEBODY SAY ISEKAI

Picked up.

Later in the LN it goes full Muv Luv with the cast fighting genociding aliens with mecha

>Sagat tosses this girl when he says TIGER
Sorry, I'll head back to Sup Forums now.

good by what metric?

The other question is if its just implied with a single panel/paragraph, or an entire chapter is used for it.

Why isnt this an actual thing.

Well if you are looking for WN translations zero translations is a good place they already translated all the way to near mid arc 5.

>Does it ever get serious or have good action?
Millions of people die when evil isekai China gets kamehameha'd across the length of the country straight through the capital by aliens invading from another world.

The A and B plots have basically negative tension due to all the MC's plot armor and a surprising number of boss battles get resolved with trip magic or just stun all casts on enemy armies or ALL THE SUMMONS, but the C plot involves what is basically the end of the world via interdimensional alien invasion. B plot occasionally involves some mass murder to create a zombie army or fuel a dragon murder spree, but nobody the MC cares about is ever in serious danger.

As for good action...eh? It's okay. Don't expect epic boss battles. Most fights are either RTS tier detailed outside of a couple scenes of more skilled fighters or complete curbstomps.