Why is she so cute? And why did she fall for an old man?

Why is she so cute? And why did she fall for an old man?

Only an old man can please JKs like her and Shiburin.

Where's her mouth?

It is literally shown why in the first ep.
As a mangafag, I really enjoyed how they changed things up.
God I love this season.

That was it? What a cheap whore.

Dumb bitch should at least reject him properly instead of ignoring. It's like watching a real life 3d pig disgusting bitch.

This isn't a shounen where characters need deep traumatic experience to justify their attraction to someone.
Love doesn't need a reason.

That being said manager is a cutie

But he smells bad

Is 43 the new 34?

Don't cry for him, he ends up with that blonde cutie.

Do they fuck?

You can't choose who you crush on

>This isn't a shounen where characters need deep traumatic experience to justify their attraction to someone.
That isn't what the user wants, people are annoyed that it's not a bland self-insert high-school MC that everyone orbits around for no good reason instead

Why didn't they just make this a yuri show with her and the other sports girl? Would have actually been tolerable to watch instead of the mistake of a forced romance story that this show ended up with.

Is that Kuomi?

What do you want? She was in a bad place and he showed up and made her feel happy for a change? This isn't complicated. Im sorry you can't follow simple plots.

Go watch yurishit then, you fucking dumbass.

Perhaps, one of the reason could be her family. She's been raised up without a father.

Get out you failiure of a human bean.

>27 year age gap
This is honestly pushing it. In reality this would just be a teen crush or a grown man being a sleaze.

Wow, this show isn't just bad but it also give other people bad taste too? That's really sad.

But this is also the USP

she does have a father, he was at a memorial where he met up with her and gave her some advice on life.

It's disgusting really, why would they even make a show about this shit anyway.

That guy is agreeing with you I think.

Why are yurifags always perpetually angry?

>Why is she so cute?
It's the little mouth.

It's really the only reason to watch, cute girl falling for guy her age has a million iterations.

Well there are better romance shows like Citrus to watch so there really is no excuse.

Women like older men because they generally have more resources.

Nah, the characters in this one are more likeable.

Japan must really be desperate to get people to date if they're shipping a divorced man who has a kid with a high school girl.

Fuck off with your shitty reverse trolling already.

]I bet if the genders of the male and female characters here were swapped no one on Sup Forums would be complaining.

Name at least three reasons why this show has any worthwhile romance points compared to Citrus, go on and try it.

she loves fat old man cock

I haven't checked it out because it seems like generic yuri shit with constant drama, and this is a cute show about a kind of taboo topic.

Full ending when?

No one is going to fall for it retard. Fuck off.

It's the other way around really.

citrus is fucking awful

>other way around really
Citrus is generic. That's not an inherently bad thing, if you're into what it's doing then more power to you but there's an entire genre filled with series exactly the same as it.

I know Sup Forums generally won't agree but I hate over-exaggerated thirsty-as-fuck characters like that, male or female.

He's an annoying little shit. His dick is probably half the size of the manager too.

Holy shit, projecting much?

>this is a generic pandering shit with constant drama, and Citrus is a cute show about a kind of taboo topic
Sounds more accurate to me.

I agree, he is annoying.

>Anime is finally depicting the purest form of love doujinshi artists discovered a long time ago
What a time to be alive.
Age gap romance is the patrician choice.

He clearly does not live with her or see her that often.

It's cute when it's yuri.

Why does this series sound like your classic Tamagoro work?

Not her fault that he cant take a hint.

Fuck this cringy shithead.

Her? Well, they are perfect for each other. They will make cute aryan babies.

Yeah if you read the manga, that dipshit starts working at the restaurant to get in Akira's panties and Yui keeps going on about how he's pretty cute and her type, etc. I hear they get together later on.
He doesn't deserve happiness.

Dumb ass, he's not natural blond.

I can't comment on Citrus other than it looks boring, but we're at an era where step-sibling romance is all over, while may-december romance is more risky as a topic. Just look at this thread.

Japan makes pedophile shit like this all the time though.

Didn't expect this show to be more kino than VEG

The old man just did a random act of kindness when she was at rock bottom. Chicks fall for dudes for the weirdest reasons. One girl told me she went head over heels for me because I rushed over to check on her after she fainted from anxiety.

>One girl told me she went head over heels for me because I rushed over to check on her after she fainted from anxiety.

Probably some type of suspended bridge effect

>He doesn't deserve happiness
Why? Because he pursued a girl he likes, gets shot down multiple times then find the right girl? Happiness is what you make of it, and he found his. Stop being a sour puss.

You should watch this.

Because he's an annoying little shit.

I don't know, I'm a yurifag first and foremost but I really enjoy Koi wa Ameagari no You ni. Not like everything has to or should be yuri. Most importantly, Kondou is moe as fuck.

Yoshizawa is a good guy and a fun character and he like Beserk, though every young male seems to like Beserk in this universe.

You're probably right, it's not like I was the only one that ran over to check on her, I just happened to be the first to arrive.

I want to destroy a JK, if you know what I mean.

I don't think you can chalk up her interest in manager to daddy issues, sometimes love just happens, man.

why does he have to look like goto from patlabor

Look landwhale, if it was some hunk with 8 pack abs that has a beard and tattoos, you would be all over him if he did the same. Fuck off, roastie.

I was surprised they managed to make him cute without falling off and making him look 20 years old.

Wow you really identify with that annoying little fag, don't you?

I've read a good amount of what they have for the manga, and I don't think that the dude is end game. He's gonna make her feel better about herself or something and she'll get reconnected with her friends and stuff.

go back

Because that old man is cute.

Ojii-sans deserve love too
you'll be one someday too if you don't kill yourself

Why do you think this? Literally his only crime is having the balls to go after a girl he's interested in.

Yeah, that was nice, looks like they got rid of his 100 yen bald spot in the anime though. Also I'm not going to act like the almost 30 year age gap wasn't offputting to me at first.

He's irritating.

Runner girls are cute because they could get away whenever they want but they choose not to.

We will riot if they don't end up together

>27 year age gap
I've known couples with an age gap almost that large, both ways, through my extended family. The one where the female was older (by like 23 years), she had a heart attack and the man ended up in a mental asylum, but I'm not sure that it's related. The other way around they're still together AFAIK. Both couples got together when the younger one was in their mid-20s.

My point is, relationships can get a lot weirder than social convention typically allows for or than is portrayed in the media, as long as the people involved aren't complete idiots and can behave like reasonable adults.

>Literally his only crime is having the balls to go after a girl he's interested in
His crime is that he doesn't have the balls to go after her properly.

I haven't read the manga at all, but that was the feeling I got from this show. The girl maybe tries some shit and the man let's himself feel cherished at most while keeping a distance or just being flattered, I'd be really surprised if it ended on them ending up as a couple.

Because you know how easy it is to talk to a girl you like, faggot.

Oh yeah he should sexually assault her like Kase.

Or, you know, just talk to her like a regular human being instead of acting like a faggot.

There was some manga a while back where this dude is like a 30something author who falls in love with a 15 year old and at the end they end up together with a kid. There was also Koi Kaze, which not only had age gap with a 27 year old protag and a 15 year old girl, but that girl was his literal blood-related sister.

But he's married and has a kid. Why would he destroy his family for this young homewrecker?

>he's married
Did you even watch the epsiode.

All of those are written by women, right?

This is not the Amaama to Inazuma thread.

They are already a couple

No one here watches anime, it's just a bunch of brown people that shit into threads of shows no one has seen.

There is no man on earth that would say no to JK pussy.

Yes, like KwA.
Also there were Kodomo no Jikan and Usagi Drop, which were written by women too.
Women are the sickest fucks of them all and they've gone sicker than KwA, so there is hope for the manager and his autistic track star gf.

>has a kid
You know, imagine he ends up married with her, and the kid ends up with a hot mother who isn't that much older than him. Perfect setup for an h-manga.

I know there are some shows like Usagi Drop or Honey and Clover that end in a sudden pedo-romance, but they usually don't start on that note, it's just the mangaka went crazy for a twist or something.