Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I just watched the first episode. Why did no one tell me about this series sooner...

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I just watched the first episode. Why did no one tell me about this series sooner, that was fucking fantastic

I like that even after the plot twist it's still a slice of life, unlike shit like DDLC that doesn't give a shit about the story after shocking the audience

Finish it, dumb blogposter.

go back there

>babby's first shock value
excellent post newfriend
never post again

The anime is fucking trash. Just read the manga.

it's trash

It started falling off for me after the twist, the changes felt jarring. Didn't help that the manga started going downhill around the time the anime aired.

I agree about Doki Doki Redditor Club. I'd rather just have a VN about batshit insane girls

It was a meh adaptation of a good manga and now that the manga isn't going anywhere plot wise, no one talks about the manga anymore either.

REMOVE DOG

Some of the anime additions and changes were decent but they left out a lot of scenes that I, and I think a lot of anons, wanted to see adapted. I particularly disliked the changes they made to the ending of the anime.

Pretty much this, sadly. It doesn't help that there was a hiatus.

What's wrong with the doggie

>Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I already can imagine you watching the last ep.

>muh manga

It wasn't really shocking. The show gave you plenty to realize something was really off in the first episode. You could tell right away she wasn't all there mentally, but the reveal was very well done and got me excited

He's not in the manga. He was there for like 3 pages, and now we have an entire series dedicated to him. I understand the rage but still it's a decent show if you're not a manga goes first kind of tard.

Are the manga translations still being made from korean?

>I particularly disliked the changes they made to the ending of the anime
Are you talking about random helicopter spontaneously falling on the school?

It wasn't random.

Episode 1 is 10/10. However the rest is utter shit. Read the manga instead.

Live action film when? I want to see that particular ZOMBIE RAPE SCENE[/spolier] in 3d.

I actually prefer the anime's ending to the helicopter scene from the manga. That felt way too forced.
Also, the chapters where they arrived at university looked very dull.

Well, you've finished watching the good part, you can drop it now.

>Why did no one tell me about this series
So this is the first time you come to Sup Forums.
Welcome, friend.

the manga is better, not to be that guy