Boku no Hero Academia

Best Family will be healed completely soon

Bakugou is for Camie

Camie is MINE

Huh? Domestic abuse and making the life of your kids a living hell getting brushed aside just like that?

I am confused.

Endeavor did nothing wrong

Sorry, she’s gay.

When will Bakugo stop stealing members of Deku's harem?

Deku and Camie have never actually met

The mom probably can't even go to the toilet alone, man.

>Always ready for hero duty because who knows what the fuck the casuals at this school are capable of

Kind of like how Icemom scaring her son for life was brushed aside

>his harem of 2 girls

Deku’s Harem is all boys though.

Flirting with lolis to save their souls doesn't make you gay, user.

>Nothing happens: the chapter
What a fucking hack

Even if endeavor was mean to her there's no excuse for pouring boiling water over your own sons head

And yet he knows what she looks like naked. I hope they meet soon.

>Dekufags
>Bakufags
>Deleted posts: it’s patty all along
hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Idiots, when will they learn

firedaddy redemption arc soon

I have the feeling someone somewhere is triggered by this.

second poster is Bakugou

Soon

There is certainly a contingent of landwhales angry that 'Mr Toxic Masculinit'y is even slightly being portrayed neutrally the last few chapters.

I want Endeavor as my dad.

Disgusting
That woman is sick in the head and deserves to be in the looney bin

SOON

>Camie's curves
>still no sight of Arch or XXX
End me and my penis

Pity it'll probably end with him dying. Although I wouldn't take that route if I was Hori, partly because I think there's lots of potential in showing redeemed Endeavor's family life, partly because that would be too formulaic at that point, since last arc focused on Nighteye from the older cast and he died at the end of it, and arc before focused on AM from the older cast and he metaphorically died at the end of it.

There is no redemption for child abuse.

Best

>toga
>chako
>backpack

Can't wait for anitwitter and tumblr to be triggered at Endeavor being a good guy.

This is now a #2 dad thread

This scene will be animated this year.
I am excite.

>Endeavor being a good guy.
He has always been a good guy. He has been a bad husband though.

No, it won't.

>ywn put the "Came" in Camie

>Dicku
>secretly likes to crush his own bones
>fapped to an All Might's doujin once, still regrets it

>Shoujoroki
>he won't remember your name but will apologize for it
>massages enthusiast

>Bakusperg
>will tell you to kill yourself everyday but doesnt mean it
>fapped to All Might's doujin twice, still regrets it

>Ocheko
>doesn't flush the toilet if it's only pee to save money
>once as a kid she sent a frog to the stratosphere with her quirk, still cries about it

>Kiri
>smells his own armpits when no one is looking
>can fap to manly bodies whitout feeling gay

>Froggy
>shows her tighs a lot because she secretly know that they look good
>knows that she can give herself an oral but hasn't done it yet

The fuck you mean?

Some degenerates are already getting nervous about it on tumblr, and if Hori actually do it, more entertainment for me.

can we kill niggastream already

Man, if after all this, Endeavor gets redeemed. Fucking japanese.

Not saying it isn't abuse, but isn't Endeavor's harsh uprising of Shoto is not actually that far off to what strict asian parents do?

Endeavor is embracing his inner Vegeta.

Season will end with Kamino arc. That would be the biggest directing fuck up in the world to move past a climax like that and push into preparations for the license exams only to stop right before it. I know of only one director who could make a decision this terrible and he works for another studio.

When did things started going so wrong for this manga? I couldn't even finish this chapter

He did nothing wrong.
>Child abuse
>Stops the crazy mom who spilled boiling water on the child from doing it again
>Gets her medical help instead of sending her to prison
>Only wants his son to be the best he can be

>after all this
He hit a crazy woman once.

What kind of autism is this?

>people wanted an anthology all the times he beat shoto's mom

Anitwitter won’t give a shit

What did he mean by this?

reminder that Camie effortlessly just won the Bakubowl

They could end it in the end of the Deku vs Bakugou fight with Kacchan saying that "things will be different now, Deku"

>gave her number to Todoroki in canon
No can resist the Shoto.

Can't tell if the Endeavor apologists are memeing or actually serious

>doesn't flush the toilet if it's only pee to save money
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

You’d he surprised

>Mentally ill retards think hitting a woman under any circumstances is the worst act a human can possibly commit.
This is what giving women rights has done to our society.

That happens after the license exam, that's half a season of material, while forest lodge and Kamino are already enough to fill full season.

So each episode will cover half a chapter? Are you retarded or just really bad at math?

>Losers like Kirishima and Kaminari have to repeatedly make attempts at friendship, endure verbal abuse, and finally earn his respect just to be """Friends"""" with Bakusperg and he still keeps his grumpy face
>Camie comes up with an idea once and makes a funny Todoroki face and Bakugou can't stop laughing

Step your game up, everyone else

Nah, that's more of a result of society so sheltered their ideas of terrible crimes become very basic ones.

Why, do you think he doesn't deserve redemption or something? Are you a moral arbiter or what?

Have sluts become too powerful?

>What Bakugou sees

Not him and it's not that I think he doesn't deserve a redemption. It's more of a why? There are many stuff you can do with tons of characters, why, out of all those, choose to redeem Endeavor?

I'll tell you why, because nipponese can't stand having the
>muh proud famiry tradition
character be just a shithead and nothing more.

Endeavor did some things wrong but he is nowhere as bad as you haters portray him. He is a true hero.

SHES NOT EVEN TRYING

>and it's not that I think he doesn't deserve a redemption. It's more of a why? There are many stuff you can do with tons of characters, why, out of all those, choose to redeem Endeavor?
So, you have a problem with Endeavor. He is the new N.1 who is replacing All Might and the father of a MC.

kirishima and Kaminari don't have the quirk: pussy.

No I am just well familiar with if someone is a domestic abuser it's not just a one time act

You think she went crazy and cried every night from one slap?

Because he's a top hero and the father of a major character.

And its the way it always going to go. Endeavor was at his "worst" when he first showed up and has progressively been shown to have more sides, as early as the Stain arc.

I hope Hori delivers some more development with the whole Inasa grudge on Endeavor thing
If there's a good time to do it, it'd be next chapter

>a MC
god, I hate todo

Only if you are an uncivilized barbarian.

She is so FUCKING sexy its crazy

t. Grapes.

Endeavor was shown as an incompetent idiot in the Stain arc. The part with him taking down a Nomu was anime original.

>>What Bakugo sees
Really makes you think. Does he really see Deku as a calculating asshole that's hid his power all along just to show him up, or is it as simple as him hating a wimp that's stronger than him? I'd like to think Baku has deeper feels and a sort of inferiority complex in respect to Deku at this point, would be interesting since we have fuck all to know about his actual backstory, just that his mom is hot.

>Bakugou gets the sexbomb trophy wife
>Deku gets the poorfag fatty
it's not fair

I like grapes, but that's not why.

>we have fuck all to know about his actual backstory
Wew

I'm not talking about him fighting Nomus.

I'm talking about Todoroki literally stating how good he was at his job and him being one of the only heroes giving a shit about Stain to begin with, while also listening to Todoroki and sending GT off to where he told him he was going.

My issue is with how you fuckers seem to think hitting a woman is the worst crime imaginable, not how often it occurred. Murder, terrorism, cannibalism, mass genocide? A-Okay to you freaks. Hit a woman occasionally? Worst criminal in human history.

>No I am just well familiar with if someone is a domestic abuser it's not just a one time act
Retard.

Stop projecting too hard. Take your anger directly to them, not here

He actually dindu nuffin though.

>That face of contempt
>That "Die" at the end

>Endeavor was shown as an incompetent idiot in the Stain arc.
Where has he ever been portrayed as incompetent?

He likes All Might and fell in a pond and Deku helped him up, starts not liking Deku. Yeah that is some grade a character in contrast to everyone else. Just hoping it's not as shallow as that.

The old guy had to yell for him to stop because he was about to blast Deku along with Stain

Icemom is a psycho cunt that shouldn't have been so easily forgiven.

>Directly to them
They're here, in this thread, talking about how hitting a woman is the most inexcusable crime possible. I was literally replying to one of them.