What's her name again?

What's her name again?

The full metal alchemist ?
i don't know what anime this is.

Arturia

Sounds like she has a flower name. Eeeh, Rose?

Jet Black?

Mirai Akari

purple alwaysforest

HAGANE NO RENKIN

Artoria Elric

SHIRITAI
NO
DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Saber

magenta perpetual flowerbed

Citrus

Sento

Saybah

satzuki connor

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

fuschia constantorchard

Blue Eyes Blonde Anime Girl

I ask of you, are you my broochi?

I don't get the Seibah meme, am I retarded?

Yes.

Violet is a girl. Saber is a girl. Saber came first, thus Violet is a copy of Saber. That's the shitposter argument in a nutshell.

Forget the fact that her design and personality are a literal copy-paste of saber

reminder that violet wants to know what love is

King Aurthur

>bland fuck toy created to please otaku and their VN fetish
>war criminal suffering from PTSD
Totally the same, must be the hair right?

Saber has personality.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME

Punished Seibah

Mitsuha

It's so easy to spot the kyoanidrones in threads like this
they're both quiet girls who feel like their only worth is to obey the orders of their superior, and happen to be autistic about every aspect of daily life since they relate everything to a "mission"
They both push themselves past their own limits to fulfill what they think is their duty
Everything from the way they speak to their lack of understanding of human emotions is the exact same

>war criminal
wow rude

alphonse

Lilac Eternalgreenhouse

Guillotine Gorilla
how could I ever forget?

Violeta SiemprejardĂ­n.

Saber was not a war criminal, not suffered from PTSD.
Your description of Violet is pretty spot on, though.

Floppet Overhyped

Who called her a small, minuscules, steel dwarf alchemist

When's VE Fumoffu

I don't see how you can say Saber doesn't have PTSD. At least one version of her has dropped magical nukes on non-combatants too.

Promised Neverland

Catherine Ironfist

Guillotine Gorilla

PTSD doesn't mean "I saw some shit and now I feel bad" or "I have regrets about my past"
It's a very specific chronic physiological reaction to past psychological trauma.

Saber's entire character in Fate is motivated by guilt and regret, but they are a functional human being.
Violet barely qualifies mostly because the execution of her character is so poor, but she's based on the concept of the 'Lost Generation," a documented phenomenon of widespread issues involving the reintegration of traumatized WW1 veterans back into society after the end of the war. She's a hollow imitation of the origin of the contemporary PTSD trope.

Anakin Skywalker

Ironic

saber

She killed millions

Did nothing wrong.

It was a war, user.
Killing millions saved millions. She followed her orders and completed her mission. She killed by the books, and the let the records show that she loved her country.

Forced sakuga.

Looking forward to doujins where old men teach her what I love you means gently.

ENOUGH

Seibah is an autistic, blue eyed, blonde hair teenage white girl from a European society who spent her adolescent years fighting in war and as a result doesn’t know how to behave like a normal person. Sound familiar?

You sick fuck.

Joseph Joestar

The plot is a bit contrived, isn't it?
Why would no one in the entire post office explain the birds and the bees to this robot?

And to begin with, why does the robot have human feelings, yet not understand them? Other than the fact that this is convenient for the narrative?

It's a beautiful, stupid anime

Don't compare that trash to this masterpiece.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Isn't Saber herself a Samus Aran clone?

YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN

Yes.

Violent Avantgarde

Venom Ueno

Joey giv me coffe

Netflix's attempt at viral meme marketing is pathetic

>Haha what's her name :pppp keep this bumped for us with lots of meme replies please :)))

You ok?

This user has lost it. Fucking shitposters have taken this user's sanity.

Chopping Gorilla.

joey jones

Did stan lee ever molest joey

Rosebud Everflower

Of course he did.

Weird, I thought he was too busy molesting Yoshiki

The One That Swallows

Bionicles Evanescence

Hodgins says " Viorreto-chan" or something in ep1.

lavender timelesslawn

Pearl EternalLawn

Will Violet get arrested in the anime?

For being too cute? It's possible

FedEx Saber

Sieg heil!

not really,

she looks more like Sento from Amaburi than Saber.

>Killing millions saved millions.

It really depends on the war. If she's fighting for the side that invaded and wanted to kill everybody, is she still moral?
If, among the hundreds she killed, there was another person like her who you can sympathize with or want to fuck, somebody like Violet Evergarden but of course a little different, her story cut tragically short by the death doll on the enemy's side, isViolet still moral then?

And?

Kino Ani

It's Altria you pleb

Is Violet a Mary Sue?

Mashu Kyrielight.

Eva Jensen.

Violate her garden

I wonder what kind of evergarden she has below there.

Cyber Mugi?

>bland fuck toy created to please otaku
She's not bland fuck toy, she's bland kuudere fuck toy.

I gotta admit, seeing her child self kicking and hitting grown soldiers with a rifle gave me an unintentional laugh. I can't take that seriously in anime that wants to be taken seriously.

War is not about morality.