I am so fucked up

>I am so fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based violetGOD

STANDING

Well, she is.

>“Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?”

"Hodgins,i am areadly a demon"

KyoAni has truly mastered the art of autistic protagonists.

SHOUSA

youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o

I guess she was regretting not being able to schlick on the Major's corpse.

Wow thanks for explaining the joke! I don't think anyone would've gotten it otherwise.

My fellows from Sup Forums! I'm glad you're enjoying this anime as much as i do!

GIVE IT BACK

uhhh devilman didn't invent cumming on your hands, I've been doing it for years before that

So are you guys enjoying it? It seems nice enough so far. Nothing super.

Excellent meme my friend, gift of the silver tongue, they say it is the mark of a good memer.

>corpse
>implying
You poor shrew.

>...and of a liar

LNfag here. Oh there'll be suffering alright.

How bad? I don't want to see Evergarden Scissorhands suffer any more.

Laying on the ground agonizing level of bad.

If Violet is Venom who will be the cucked guy?

reminder that violet wants to know what love is

Aw, man. Tell me it's at least flashback suffering.

Not telling you.

The reference is evangelion you piece of shit

I've killed eight men in my life. Five in Iraq. Two in Afghanistan. One in my own hometown. I had nightmares that left me swimming in my bed and exhausted by my fear. At first the cigarettes helped, though they never cured me. Then I turned to strong drink. At last I fell down a hole I couldn't see myself climbing out of. I'm not proud of those times and won't expound on them.

But then I found Violet Evergarden.

Never before had I seen a show that understood the soldier's plight so well. Never before had I seen a greater understanding of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and its cascading effects. And never before had I seen a show that healed me as truly and purely as Violet Evergarden.

I'm going into the police station tomorrow to confess to the murder of an innocent man. I know now that the only way to reach true salvation is to atone for my crimes. I only hope that, while serving my time, they'll allow me to watch the rest of Violet Evergarden.

Based.

Kyo-ani finds a way!

I can't believe Kyoani is copying Re:Zero with suffering LNs

>Sup Forumstards are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth.

I wonder how this show ends.

Aren't you going to wait until you watched all of the episodes?

please tell me??