You are chilling with you're waifu and this two motherfuckers slap her ass

You are chilling with you're waifu and this two motherfuckers slap her ass

What do you do?

btw, one of them can kill servants and the other one have enough plot armor to survive ten hiroshimas

I rat them out to Arcueid And Saber

Yeah? Well Rin's brother is able to create a dream world with him as the Game Master and torture you with infinite timeloops.

Well, my waifu has the ability to overcome fiction and become a real entity in this physical universe, making her the most powerful (ex)fictional character to date.

Shiro doesn't like to harm girls so its ok.
Now Shiki is more worrsysome because he's not only a killer but also a rapist so I would offer my ass instead.

Push them both out the 2nd story window and watch them explode into swords and nothingness as they hit the ground

Shirou wouldn't do that, but I wouldn't put it past Shiki. Shirou would probably defend my waifu if Shiki slapped her ass in front of all of us, but this would lead to my waifu falling for him.

FPBP

My waifu would probably kick their ass before I could do anything.

I slap their asses back

Stone the whore for her adultery

Murder them by pushing their heads into chaldea.
Eggplant is mine and mine only.

I fucking swear Altairfag. Your waifu is trash and can do none of those things REAL FICTION isn't a fucking thing, it's just another layer of fiction that makes every other character doubly imaginary. Unless your waifu isn't Altair but I have the creeping suspicion that it is.

My waifu on the other hands probably uses one of her 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills and tortures the both of them. They tried to fuck with the wrong non-equal.

That's low
And clever

Roast shiro which will be killed then he dies......XD

reveal my waifus penis and expose them as homos

>you’re waifu
Your*

You new here?

I haven't read Tsukihime, is Shiki that retardedly hard to kill?

Shiki
>btw, one of them can kill servants
Shirou
>and the other one have enough plot armor to survive ten hiroshimas

He wouldn't die even if you killed him.
Read the visual novel. It's good.

Fuck off Altairfag. Also, behold the true powerlevelwank waifu.

He ain't shit without plot armor.