Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

Am I stupid or is there supposed to be a chapter today?????

Other urls found in this thread:

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029291266
twitter.com/asano_yagura/status/951974088272171008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was all of chapter 24 but it only ends at the beginning of the 5th set. There was a short thread about it here

There is one.

fuckin hell i missed it

>Am I stupid
>?????
Yes you are.

she's too perfect

where can i find the raws?

You can read them for free at the official source.

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029291266

im on a roll today

Heaven or hell?

I don't even care that not much happened this chapter. I'm just glad to see her smiling so brightly. I don't think we'd ever seen a smile as pure as the ones she had this chapter, and there were a whole bunch of them too.

I'm still concerned for her mental stability though.

>I'm still concerned for her mental stability though.
Well she did show another hateful face but only on one panel, and the Kumanosuke talk looked pretty schizophrenic to me, but I think she's overcame her issues. Only healing now.

>doesn't turn it upside down
>does this instead
What did she mean by this?

Is it meant to reflect her personality? What happens if she puts it on that side and turns it the right way up too?

I guess just turning it up would imply she went back to how she was before playing Agari the first time so it's out of the question.

She's not gonna change in the middle of the match now, that'd be Mayuu's thing.

Is the new chapter going to end with someone losing?

Not yet but it's clearly they will both lose in the end. Ace will lose the chance of giving her gf a fun match and Kumami will lose their match.

If it's 30 pages again, maybe.

Kumami's got this match. Agari got the entire motivational speech right before Kumami's shorter one (pic related) so Kumami can create the surprise during this last game.

Plus there's this whole thing about Kumami's takkyuu brand in this last game. Kururi had the same but she was trying to change her move, not play in the right mindset.

This is true but Agari got the しっかり見てなさい which is also a recurring phrase in the series. Though I am a bit worried about Agari's smile on the page where everyone was calling her ace, is she going to regress back to what she was like in chapter 1? The only reason I am thinking this is because of the overconfidence thing from a few chapters back.

ACE

Yeah that smile bugged me too, especially with the ACE.

Kumami had a similar smile in but likely due to Kohime telling her to win for herself, which would be a callback to Kumami crying after she noticed ACE cared about her unlike her bitch mom. That's good for her, unless the match has been so long and she's meant to be the last climax.

ACE SWEATY BUTT

Hell. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right.

It's on the opposite side as Ace now.

>this smile
>wrong
Kuma has the moral high ground now.

Of course, the rules say they have to change sides after every game.

which sweaty ping pong girl tastes the best?

Fubuki probably tastes like ice cream.

twitter.com/asano_yagura/status/951974088272171008

>The match is about to end
This time it's for real, we're off Bear Namek lads

I don't believe it

I don't want it

ACE/doggo mix

NOOO THIS ISN'T FAIR

Every thread until I win Nationals.

i'm sure this has been noticed by now but..

well done

Is it time

Other schools sweat when

ACE is fucking done for.

yuujou...
...soretemo rivals?

Canon ending