Man, this new season of Kemono Friends is pretty wild

Man, this new season of Kemono Friends is pretty wild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PoAWv7QhlZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really feeling that director change.

Is it still furfag if the vagina is human?

I don't consider it furry unless they give them a snout and the whole 9 yards.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Honey badger, don't give a shit. Best title of the winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoAWv7QhlZI
Badass.

Honey badger is the best at example how need to live. Also cute.

The only thing that went wrong is being released the same season than pop team epic, CCS, devilman, and some other good shows.

This will be the hidden jewel.

as long as the face and belly are human youre good to go.

>sexy animal girls
>Yasuharu Takanashi on music

Im in.

Now I want to catch rabies, my friends.

I need a transformation webm where the tail grows

A handy guide

yep that's a good criteria to go with

this is just bloody roar the anime right?

Badger is literally Asuka

why was the last one changed from "oh shit nigga what are you doing"?

I thought people were joking when calling it the new Kemono Friends, but it actually is the new Kemono Friends:
- comfy threads
- hidden AOTS
- animal facts
- sexy animal girls (this one was expected)
- everyone shitting on the anime before even watching it

>I don't consider it furry unless they give them a snout and the whole 9 yards.
Manga-reading user said that the animal transformation level is entirely voluntary per person. So people only grow snouts if they WANTED to grow snouts. This also means everyone COULD grow snouts.

Didn't that manga got axed?

Honey badger and wolverine are real life shonen protagonists. They literally don't give a shit about everything. Bears, wolves, lions, eagles, nu uh they are don't give a shit.

reddit

The threads are gonna be comfy because there's no greater expectation being placed on it like some other shows this season. We know what we're getting: hot girls and animal-themed violence.

is it wrong that i would stop at the more furry level

I really enjoy the fact that a nature photographer saw a pride of young lions struggling to capture a honey badger for 30 minutes, then after finally seizing it in their jaws, despite clawing, biting, playing tug of war with its body for another 30 minutes, they failed to kill or notably injure it, so they released it, and it stomped away, pissed off.

How is this show uncensored? I thought they censor it except for BD releases

It's the mirror universe KF. Our timelines got switched and universe B got Killing Bites last year, while KF is new to them.

This feels like an anime out of the early to mid 2000's, it's amazing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was inspired to watch some honey badger videos.

Late night airings nig
You can get away with a lot when during the hours people are supposed to be asleep

I mean, wouldn't it incentivize people to buy the BD for the uncensored version?

I thought I was getting a Elfen Lied vibe from this

Didn't know that Bloody Roar had an anime.

What were the two techniques/attacks used? I'm too lazy to look it up, but one of them was "Slash" or some other shit.
Are they joking about this?

I dunno.
They probably figure the fandom is going to buy it anyway which we probably are if we're being honest

this is not the first show to show uncensored during airing

I want to make this badger my honey!

I miss that game

>MILFs in the ED too
My dick can only handle so much.

I like this show
Except for the MC, fuck him

I'll give her my honey

I think the author dumps him from the story completely at some point. The author never did figure out what to do with him, it seems. That's what happens when you have an 'ordinary person" MC who is, in every way, actually ordinary and thus useless.

i'm said manga reading user and i'm confirming this again, it gets brought up next episode

>hangout with friends
>somehow get wrangled into being an accessory to fucking kidnapping and sexual assault
I see the "retarded self-insert in haremshit" cliche is starting things off with a clean 3 IQ.

I don't expect this to be the hit of the season and hope it stays that way.

I like how this is brutally honest about what it is. Just an ultra violent show about hot animal girls. Nothing more, nothing less.

This looks kind of fun.

I was surprised to find him less insufferable than I would have expected.

Good to know, now I have no qualms about liking this series

How can I send a message to universe B so they don't ruin it like we did?

no it just means you have good taste
i mentioned this in the first thread: it's basically a 70s-80s shlock exploitation flick, we're getting whats advertised and it's not trying to pretend to be anything different which is great

Is this the ED or OP?

Cannot wait for all the NTR doujins for C94

Some hot ass semen demons going on here.

OP

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Patiently waiting for more of this semen demon.

remove mc

Real question, are we gonna get more nipples?

I'm liking it so far. When does Felicia from Darkstalkers make an appearance?

Based Kadokawa fixing everything that was wrong with Kemono Friends. How do they do it?

How many nipples are in this series?

6 1/2

That's what i'm worried about

In the manga, she only shows nipples I hope we get more uncensored boobs

I'm surprised we got nipples there. From what I remember in the manga that chick was wearing pasties over her nipples.

Yeah, i just noticed it

Hopefully they don't stop with the lewds

90% of us are watching for them, 10% for the fights

The OP song is completely unfitting.

I like this fight scene a lot. The animation for it wasn't very good, but there's something about it... Maybe the lack of hesitation? Or the lack of posturing between attacks. The usual "attack once then check to see how effective it was" thing. It wasn't here. So this ended up looking much more... realistic, I guess?

Anyone else get this?

agreed

Doing that using a claw seems like it could backfire really badly.

>Kemonofags actually believe this or KF were "hidden"
There are many things I don't get about this fanbase but this is probably the one I don't get the most.

we have established that honey badgers don't give a fuck

I was too busy paying attention to badger ass to notice the animation.

I really want to fuck this girl in her battle form.

Killing Bites is telling me not to trust women who have no issue with walking barefoot in the street.

There was no "Let me tell you how much damage this attack is going to do" or "B-Bakana how did you survive my attack!"

Just an ass beating

who wouldn't?

>honey badger
ratel
brute ratel

This reminds me of Terraformars except it's even dumber schlock. Still had fun watching it, though.

>Honey Badger the anime

So this is like Bloody Roar the anime? Cool.

>honey badger don't give a shit: the animated series
>now with extra tits and ass
Nice

Ratel is a small mammal (Mellivora capensis), also known as a Honey Badger.

>fucking metal during the animal trivia
I'm loving this shit

>you're sexy when you're in pain

>thanks stupid

When is she going to fight Wolverine to establish who the most ornery weasel is?

what anime is this?

flying bitch

and the answer is only a letter off

Was those in the manga?
These feel like a direct parody of KF's educational segments.

flying witch, kemosabe

After reading your post I immediately imagined Hitomi and Wolverine from Marvel comics having hot angry violent sex. What is wrong with me?

Honeyguide is cute!

That's a swole honey badger

I don't suppose we have any translator anons lurking that might be interested in helping reboot the manga releases? I've got the raws up to Vol 8 thanks to Anons, and all that's missing is a TL.

Or Terraformars, or the Discovery channel/Animal Planet documentaries they're parodying

>The honey badger possesses an anal pouch which, unusual among mustelids, is eversible,[25] a trait shared with hyenas and mongooses. The smell of the pouch is reportedly "suffocating", and may assist in calming bees when raiding beehives.[26]

>Discovery channel/Animal Planet documentaries they're parodying
What nature documentaries have you been watching?

Holy shit no one told me Bloody Roar got animated
busuzima best boy

This was way more fappable than I expected. Finished to the ED.
Can we expect more of the same?

I have bad news for you: the world does not, in fact, revolve around Kemono Friends.