Darling in the FranXX

Airs tonight or tomorrow depending on where you're at.

Info dump:
Image related: Asahi Newspaper will have these sketches as a full page advertisements.

Subbed PV2:
youtube.com/watch?v=c064fd9fpps
Episode 1 Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=IYeRzJO16g4
Alternative link if you're region locked:
twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/951378172515241984
Preview translation:
>Our sole reason to exist is to become FRANXX and fight. We were born only for that purpose, raised only for that purpose. But to me, the failure of the group, that's something I can't forgive. With nowhere I can feel like I belong... that's when I met you.

I hope some of you guys are looking forward to it as much as I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MJ_yuki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usual Aniplex.

someone better die in the first episode

Zero-Two's partner.

End this meme. It isn't going to be edgeshit, it's made by the Gainax crew, it won't kill people off arbitrarily for shock value.

fafner rip off

What's the purpose of blocking your own official previews on youtube

gaijin piggu go home

ded anime

It's region locked in Australia, US, I think UK and couple other of countries. Works for a leaf like me though. Aniplex is weird.

I can't wait to inevitably cry like a little bitch when Cocona loses

Animators already gave it away.

Give back Yabuki, you faggots.

No.

there's something wrong with zero-two's right cheek. Am I retarded?

You're not.

The more and more I look at it the more nauseous I get

can't wait for all the justified bans given by the triggermod tomorrow

It's ok, it's just one artist.

Looking forward to this. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

So who's going to die in the last episode, the guy of the girl?

Imaishi isn't writing this so he won't make me cry till Promare hopefully.

>No Imaishi
Dropped. This is going to flop so fucking hard.

He's the animation director and is on fight scene duty, don't jump to conclusions jeez.

Imaishi is directing the action scenes, just not the actual story.

will this cartoon be dubbed? I don't like to read video

Yes, dubbed in Japanese.

how long until the episode? I can't into moonrunes and all I see in the twitter post is random numbers. Also, [spoilers]links to the streaming when?

10 hours left I believe

this This is too kiddy looking to be as edgy as for example IBO

so I can go to sleep right now, wake up & even have some breakfast before it even starts? Good.

He's on the project and extremely instrumental. Wouldn't have happened if he didn't agree to join so don't worry about that. He's the director of all action scenes. Again, it would be great without the doom and gloom sometimes.

>boku

True, they’ll add some betrayal cuck shit instead.

Is this going to be on netflix or CR

CR fortunately.

That's some unfortunate anatomy on Hiro's hips there

Top trap material

No I mean it looks badly drawn. Like he's got no pelvis at all and his legs just sprout out of his torso.

They knew it was going to be covered by text and didn't bother

why does she wear the horns

Pretty sure it's because of the text so they didn't care about the lower half of the sketch.

They are natural.

>less than 24 hours until Trigger saves anime again

Watched the first ep
>I guess we really are the darlings in the franxx
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

The first ep hasn't even aired yet

>robots are called FRANXX
>Zero Two asks Hiro to be her Darling
You only need the PVs to guess that.

First cuts of the episode are out.

Maybe her butt hurts if you take them off

So she doesn't mind him seeing her naked at all. I can see why he was seduced by her.

See but also:
The PV showed she sticks some sort of band on them. Presumably they make them look like part of the hairband, but the band itself also seems to "turn on" so it must have some sort of practical function as well. Guess it depends on what exactly her horns are.

One of the Imas animators on DarliFra drew this.
twitter.com/MJ_yuki

Cockona??

This is Cocona

Imagine being this young to not get the joke

Ichigo > Two Zero

>playing with her hair
Best girl indeed

Maybe user went to a pre-screening

>Imagine not being a crossboarder to not get the joke
Fixed

>braid
how could other girls even compete

Cuckona!

>any of the kids better than zero two
>not recognizing an alpha when you see one

pic related, it's 02 and her darling

I only visit Sup Forums and I'm glad I'm young thank you very much.

>Made sure to have the ass window on the outfit
I swear to god if no accidental assjobs happen in the anime or manga, I quit this company

dude, assjobs ain't happening

Can't wait to see the absolute despair of triggerfags once this flops too.

Go back to your VEG thread

Your anime can't possibly flop with a Flip Flappers character in it

Ok VEGfag. At least do your research.

>883
kek

Please Post cute mecha wifu.

It's trigger's last chance anons, sugar daddy A1 even had to pitch in to make it possible financially.

Again, do your research if you want to shitpost.

Is it true trigger needs other studio help for all 3 of their upcoming shows? Sounds bad

C'mon, user. It can't be a shitpost if it makes sense.

I'm not sure I'll visit this board again, but here's few spoilers about the production:
- First episode is not by Trigger, though there are two of them in the episode. - - That *person* doing KA and the other *person* doing action storyboard.
- You love im@s? The crew is back, prepare your nut.
- Some animators have been working on it for one year, and expect the first cour with consistent quality.
- That person who makes that "bishounen robot" looks cool as fuck is back doing Key Animation.
- This episode will definitely makes every sakugafags jizzed in their pants. It got it all, character acting, effects animation, mecha action, all you can expect from gainax stuff.
- Diebuster3 is cool.

Nope. The other 2 is more like sponsorship/involved in the committee. This is the only legitimate collab for special reasons.

This was all obvious to me every one and their mother who's a great animator confirmed their involvement in this anime. So I have no fears about any of this.

I'm more worried about Gridman.

>special reasons
Going broke you mean.

I guess was right. They aren't creative anymore.

>massive flop followed by another flop that can't even sell regular DVD
Hm?

Weekly thread is going to bad direction I guess, the previous threads were okay. Though there were some idiots who don't even doing their job to look the info for this anime, the amount of trigger jerking/hating still tolerable. It definitely will grow exponentially as the anime airs, so it's time to save yourselves and get out from this thread ASAP.

Still not doing your research. Boring.

Well anons from the VEG thread already confirmed how they're going to have "fun" in these threads, so brace yourselves. I'm out of here because I want to enjoy it, my only job was to inform as much as possible before airing. I do hope you guys manage to enjoy it.

>it's not in need of cash guys I swear
>A1 joined for SPECIAL reasons

If you really were around not to just shitpost, you'd know people have posted interviews and excerpts on why this collaboration happened. I'm not going to spell this out for you user. You gotta work with the things you already know.

Pretty sure user is talking about your belief that this is a Trigger headed project.

>not Trigger headed
DROPPED

It's not trigger's anime you fucking retard. It's Nishigori's passion project. He wanted trigger to collab with him.

more like darling in the franXXX, am I right?

Will do

The ED unit is called XX:me for what its worth. Have fun with that.

>people can't lie
Empty studios don't get to head anything.
>he's totally not giving trigger some dog food

>A-1 joined

fuck off.

I had a feeling you were going to go to the "people are lying" thing. Well keep missing the mark then, I won't give anymore You's.

the heroine pairing in this anime really screams another Guilty Crown or something..

>MC-kun,i need you in this cockpit to operate this mecha!

That'd be "sugar daddy" for you.

Same, I also came here to give some info here and there but I'm now going to leave the threads. There are still some space for me to discuss DarliFra without being annoyed by bunch of kids.

Saraba yo, Sup Forums

It's not why he joins, don't worry about that.