Will Lelouch return to make things right by taking Kallen as his second wife?

Will Lelouch return to make things right by taking Kallen as his second wife?

Actually just finished watching Code Geass again.

Everything still gets to me every time.

He could have taken over the world and gotten every girl who wanted him.

Just like his father?

Yeah seriously. How many kids did Charles have??? Nunnaly was like, what, 87th in line or something? Euphy was 27 or something?

Like damn dude's puttin in work

>implying Kallen will agree with not being the only one

Would Kaguya go after him if she knew he was alive?

Uh, she was totally on board with him having her and C.C. And maybe even Kaguya.

Don't be silly user, Kallen is his Queen.

I still remember all that official/semi-official teaser art that hinted possibilities of what could have been. Are there any more of her in that specific attire? Most of the others I've seen her in is as the Red Queen of Zero rather than the Red Queen of Lelouch.

It's still kind of impressive how she had fallen hard enough that she was willing to risk dying in a betrayal if he had only asked her to, and once more even as he's prepared to finish making enemies out of the rest of the world. I can't help but wonder how things would have turned out if he ended up having both Kallen and Suzaku on his side in the end; then orchestrating a later-in-life Zero Requiem after already distancing himself from his children and wives.

>He could have taken over the world and gotten every girl who wanted him.
It's kind of impressive really:
Shirley - Pretty much the purest kind of love there was; fell in love with him twice, and would have been willing to do all she could for him even if she was weak (compared to the rest of the harem).

Euphemia - Had a thing for him that was borderline incestuous, if I'm not misremembering backstories on their past. Still kind of did when they met again on the island, and she seemed pretty cool with him seeing her naked.

Kallen - From revenge-focused to devoted follower, and was still willing to betray everything if he just asked.

Kaguya - I forget what she liked exactly about Lulu, though I do recall she had some feelings for him. Even after his death, she still loves him and can't stop thinking about him.

Nunnally - Ambiguous, but enough potentially incestuous hints. I mean, she was even willing to live as a disgraced and fallen royal under Lelouch's merciless regime rather than as a beloved Empress if it meant Lulu could be with her and her by his side.

C.C. - I don't recall as much; but if I'm not misremembering, she also fell for him despite trying to remain distant from all her contractors, enough to share her actual name, and pledging to stay by his side even if the world turned on him.

Then you had others who were interested in him, such as Milly who really only ever did some sexual-laced teasing/innuendos towards Lelouch, and was also one of the only school members to know most of Lelouch's and Nunnally's origins, Schniezel, who seemed to have a certain unhealthy obsession with all his siblings, hitting a bit on Cornelia and also mentioning loving and hating Lelouch at the same time, and the random side-character Miya, and all the other girls who were actually interested in Lelouch enough to chase him during the Hat-exchange event (granted, part of that was due to Sayoko's smooth-talker skills while pretending to be Lulu).

That would be rude taking Gino's wife

>Nunnally
user get your head out of the mud. It's a strong familial love born from them being exiled together and having no other family but each other. Nunnally lusts for Suzaku and I guarantee they will have some development in R3.

So any info about sequel?

>Try to get my friend into Code Geass
>He just goes and reads the ending then tells me to fuck off

>ccuck damage control
sasuga

Your friend seems like a cool fellow.

Lelouch said Euphy was the first woman he loved. What that construes is open to interpretation but I guess it was a bit like a childhood crush. Whether Euphy liked him back is not said, IIRC.

lel

I hope we see more Viletta

Euphie and Nunnally used to have a fight about who's going to marry Lelouch in the future. In one convo with Suzaku, Euphie said 'for the smile of the person whom I liked in the past (implying Lelouch), and the person whom I like now (implying Suzaku)'. She liked him in the same manner she liked Suzaku.

Lelouch only has one wife.

House of Suad has 15 thousand members with like 2 thousand being the ones who hold most of the power.

>Nunnally lusts for Suzaku
She doesn't, but Lelouch wants them together. She doesn't especially lust for anyone (which is the one thing shippers seem to hate I guess)

>incest everywhere
NO

That Shirley is allowed to rape me.

She was canonically jealous of Suzaku and Euphemia's relationship.

>10th of February