M-May I hold you hand?

M-May I hold you hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/154085/a8a54d0b72/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can hold my dick

No, that's an honor reserved for your best version.

>She has the ability Trash & Crash, a specialty skill that the Alter Egos naturally possess. It is a Cheat Skill referred to as "id_es" that evolved from Monstrous Strength. It allows for anything, no matter how much of a gigantic capacity it may have, to be crushed and compressed by her nails as long as it is "something that can be enveloped by hand." It is not limited to something that can fit in her hands, but everything in her line of sight will be treated as a target as long as it "is settled in her hands."
Have fun with that.

That's my fetish.

This, but between her tits

No
I enjoy living

Sorry, I prefer Melt.

I hope that Lip and BB get loads of screentime in LE.

If you manage not to fall on your face first.

Why would they? It's not their story

That's a pretty close call user. Anymore and you would have had to spoiler that image.

That's dangerous.
Poor Passionlip

Last Encore isn't CCC
What are you on

Is there some rule stating that BB and Passion Lip can only appear if "CCC" is in the title?

>This is an adaptation of Extra.

Source: Your ass.

If they're sticking to the base-line of Extra, CCC has no place in it.

Are you also angry about Arcueid showing up in Extra? She's not a part of the Fate branch, after all.

You can't have CCC before Extra, it wouldn't make any sense

No, I'm just not getting my hopes up at all for any CCC character to show up. The Near Side and Far Side of the moon have their limitations unless they write up something completely new for BB to come into existence and create Melt and Lip in the first place.

>Lipfags are retarded

It did show Sakura pretty prominently in the trailers, though. The original Extra game was pretty shitty, so splicing CCC aspects into the plot would be a pretty welcome move, and also good from a marketing perspective too since it's the era of Sakura at the moment what with the HF movies.

I'm betting that this is an original story, like Extella.

The most they could do is definitely hint at Nurse Sakura sensing more attachment to Hakuno and foreshadow what will happen to him once he wins the Mooncell War but straight up expecting BB or the Alter Egos in the base plot of Extra is just silly.

There would need to be an insane leap of plot elements for CCC's events to be involved.

You know full well that this is the kind of setting where basically nothing is a huge leap.

And unless you're an otherkin who thinks that fictional stories are real events that are playing out in parallel dimensions, you also know that the writers have full control over things like stuff that happens and character motivations. As in, they can introduce a new bad guy, introduce a new friend who drives the plot somewhere unexpected, destroy a town, or have the seemingly-fatal injury result in bandages and a hospital bed. If you're a good writer, and if you at least respect the rules of your own setting, you can do all of these things while keeping coherence and not killing the suspense of any audience member who doesn't hate it for reasons unrelated to logical progression in the story.

If they want them to appear, there's no reason for them not to.

Can someone explain the difference between Melt, Lip and BB?

Melt is the nice one who can't feel. Lip feels thing strongly and is lusty. BB is a straight up mean bully

Melt: Flat Sakura
Lip: Macrobreast Sakura
BB: Smug Sakura

what is the source of this?

exhentai.org/g/154085/a8a54d0b72/

fuck sad panda

>28

C-cute.