Slow Start

I want to Shion Shion's Shions!

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1515724499
slow-start.com/#character
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHIONMASU SHION NO SHIONTACHI DESU

they did spend the whole budget in the first episode, right?

WE'RE JUST GETTING (SLOW) STARTED

This joke isn't getting old anytime soon.

tamate

tama-chan*

That's right.

Hey, this show is actually pretty fun for a generic Kirara CGDCT series.

officially bullied

>**3,295位/**2,936位 (***,*30 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/03/28 スロウスタート 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

What went wrong?

Shit taste

A-1 Shit

I like this girl.

Her being a year older than the others is a really weak gimmick when it doesn't even matter.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

It matters to her.

Why do their eyes have nipples?

...N-Nipples?

Nipples!

Because they're gay.

TKB

uwawawaa

it's not only that - she's born in April, so she should be one of the oldest in her class because of the school entrance cut date (I'm not sure if there are exceptions), so she's from 1 to nearly 2 years older than her classmates (1.5 in mean).

That's the problem: it shouldn't matter to her. Her friends should have told her that.

Excuse me friend, you seem to have mistakenly left your trip on.

How will the animation quality hold up?

It's just having a slow start.

How long does Nii-sama usually take? I just remembered that this show gets ultraburgersubs.

It's a really minor thing though. I haven't read the manga, but what can they really do with such a gimmick? It's not interesting at all.

I want to be inside that high school girl.

Ayyy

>high school

Girls' thighs and butts don't ever look lewd or attractive.
Loli looks especially shitty in the anime, but of course they care about drawing the old hag.
I sure as hell wouldn't pay shit for a series adapted in such a normalfag, apologetic manner that it discards one of the sales point of the source.

>caring about sales on the first fucking week
Are all salesfag brains this defective?

I want genki sumata

Yeah, because it's totally not a legit indication of how the popularity will probably turn out in 80% of the cases!
Oh wait, yes, yes it is, new faggot.

In 80% of the cases, 10% of the time.

You really do have brain damage, no wonder you were projecting.

I was looking for spoilers and from what I got it seems that the sensei/Eiko yuri start to pick up from volume 3 onward but this pic was on volume 1 already.

There's this interview too animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1515724499

It mention that this episode will have their first conversation, it's just a normal talk about ice cream but it's a important scene for Eiko and they would like us to pay attention at how their relationship change throughout the story.

Preview pic.

And one lewd pic I found while looking for spoilers.

You are a retard. Disc sales are not even that important anymore.

Nice, nice.

How far do you think the anime will reach?

Ep1 was chapter 1 + original scenes. Ep 2 preview pics I can see scenes from chapter 2, 5 and 6. There's 13 chapters on volume 1.

Eiko was trying to corrupt Tama on the first page.

I seriously hope we can get some animated sensei x eiko, it's not like I dislike the rest of the cast or anything, but hhhgggnnn.

It's really the highlight of the series.

Those delicious SD thighs

Me too.

Oh she looks cute, what show is ... oh she has human ears. Nevermind

They are, retard. And no, that pic you constantly spam and then ignore the replies where people BTFO you with facts and common sense doesn't prove anything.

kill it

What a soft goddess

mom

For the collection.

>panties
Have I been lied to?

tfw no Eiko gf

but that's illegal!

That's why they don't play mahjong.

I thought all they did was add honorifics and cute typesetting.

Endcard.

I'd rather have a tomato gf

>Expect Eiko x Kanmuri
>It's Eiko x Sensei instead
Not sure how to feel

Eiko literally cannot stop flirting with every female she comes across. How is Enami ever supposed to take her seriously?

They add all the classmates on the character page.

slow-start.com/#character

And there's what club they participate..

>Backgrounds classmates are completely unique to the point if you mixed them up with the main characters you wouldn't be able to distinguish them
More series should do this. It shows love and attention to the detail.

What's the ESS club? Also since every one of those says they're Hana's classmates, could they be adding even more characters later?

You decide.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESS

>Electronic Switching System
Best girl has been decided.

Flatmate

Imai Chihiro was the girl who got called offscreen after birthday girl, right?

This show feels like it was created with the sole purpose of getting popular and nothing else.
I don't understand why you people continue to watch this kind of garbage, there are other shows that do this all better and have the heart as well.
Foolishly thinking that this show would be anything other than a complete clusterfuck of loli and neesan ass archetypes (stolen almost directly from better shows like Is The Order a Rabbit? and Hidamari Sketch), I watched the first episode and of the few pieces inside me still left that like anime, died.
And its all you guys' fault who continue to absorb this type of garbage through your gross smelly skin

ok

Reminder that Fujii is best girl.

No, this is best girl.

I like this one.

Run-chan ripoff

>they matter because I say so

Fuck off holy shit.

Eiko/Sensei is definitely a thing in vol 1.

From chapter 11.

And this one is from vol 2.

perflat

That's because the whole cast looks pretty generic.

Tsubackimori Saohi has seen some shit. She looks dead inside.

Yeah, she can pass for middle school, I know.

That's a good thing

It's out.

Amane is even deader. Thos eare the eyes of somebody who hasn't just seen some shit. She's fucking done shit. Serial Killer for sure.

Nii-sama where

Sensei reminds me of someone

Tomato

Take your pick, Kubota Ayaka is mine so hands off.

Timotei

It is a weak gimmick, but in the end it doesn't matter, it's just an excuse for the setting. What matters is how good the characters and their interaction are.