>ironic dweebs as side characters
>re-used jokes
>no plot or character progression
>UNFUNNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=vRpGZwYzDls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's up with all the faggots shitting up the board today with retarded threads?

Fuck off OP

>hating on based saiki

>ironic dweebs
Back to you go

Fuck off retard

Why does it matter? Who's forcing you to watch it? The show barely even gets threads.

baka gaijin thread.

OP can't keep up with the speed of the subs, plain and simple

Teruhashi-san.

ouff

Last season it got nice daily threads and a big thread every weekend. I wouldn't say it isn't going to be the same this season.

Riajuu finds this show funny

Let's have a small dump for the Teruhashi lovers.

I enjoyed it, pretty nice for the "anime cliches as people" comedy.

Offu Teruhashi-san!!!

>selfish asshole Protagonist
Literally the best part about it.

offu

Imagine having taste this shit.

He's a gigantic tsundere just like his grandpa but with more dignity, also who the fuck wants a nice guy for an MC?

Because it's funny you leddit shitard.

Muh noice guy

>ch. 242
>mfw it's not even fucking out in my favorite manga streaming website

Okay user hand over those Saiki manga chapters

>releases have been made in batches for a while now, like 5 to eight chapters at once.
>Most recent batch takes as long as all the other ones
>But it's just one miserable chapter

We've been forsaken, translators gave up since S2 is almost here.

And here I thought I'd finally meet the day where I can read the latest Saiki chapters and pull a satisfying all-nighter.

at least the japanese care enough to give us an anime. they even made a live action adaptation already.

How many chapters will S2 cover?

>live action
Saiki is very popular in Japan, though I never thought it would made it to that extent.

The translator on tumblr gives summaries of what happens in future chapter chapters with some translated pages.

Normally I wouldn't spoonfeed but since it's Saiki I guess the more the merrier. eyfey at tumblr is one of the scan team's translators and he/she scan sporadically some pages of each chapter as a teaser. there's quite a few nice stuff there but I personally wait for the full scans.

Also here's a quote from the scans team after updating a few days ago (last update was 4 weeks ago)
>ANONYMOUS SAID:
>hey, first of all thank you so, so much for all of the hard work!! It's amazing to see how much love Saiki's been getting for the past couple of years and a lot of it is thanks to you guys!! Second, can you fill us up about upcoming chapters' status? Thank you!

>Thank YOU so, so much for the message!

>and very sorry for the long pause between chapters! There were some delays with these next couple chapters that ended up slowing down the release schedule… but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been working hard! We just had to go a out of order a bit and finish up some future chapters first.

>The delayed chapters are all back on track now though, and you can expect at least one or two nice multi-chapter releases in the coming future!

>opening theme
>by Saiki-kku Lover feat. Kusuo Saiki (Hiroshi Kamiya), Riki Nendou (Daisuke Ono), Shun Kaidou (Nobunaga Shimazaki)

>Kaidou Shun singing
This is going to be glorious.

>Saiki-kku Lover
The guys who did yugioh gx op 4 and that sick ass digimon theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=vRpGZwYzDls

Haha holy fuck S2 when

>EP1: 3d 02h 03m 44s

Oh, neat. Did not know about this. Yeah, it's them.

I'm pretty sure they're the one who sang the JUDGMENT KNIGHT OF theme. I recognize their singing immediately

Can't fucking wait for season 2.
I love the goofy parents so much.

fucking scanlators need to up their fucking game

Will it be daily again like last time?

Also did the badass Bakugan openings

>Riki Nendou (Daisuke Ono)
Wait what the fuck?

You didn't know? Best role ever.

Usually don't pay attention to adaptions of stuff I'm reading. But now I have to watch it.

>Uchida Maaya
>Kayano Ai
>Yukarin
The VAs in this are great honestly.

>thought based saiki was immune to shitposters because of how small but comfy the threads are
>a wild faggot OP appears
>OP uses the reaction image I want to use to show how disgusted I am with your taste
Kill yourself.

>yandere Teruhashi

>Oh aibou there you are!
>Where are you going aibou? Aren't we going to hang out and eat ramen together?
>Aibou wait for me...!
>*chases your fucking ass*

What will you do in this situation?

>37 year old

I watched this recently and I fucking loved it. Nendou has to be my favorite character and easily one of my most liked I've seen in a while. Something about him just showing up makes me laugh my ass off.

Why do americans like underdogs, and sharting in marts? At least the japs have taste

The quality of this board has dropped noticeably in the past day or two, did something happen that brought in a lot of newfags? There's been a few threads today just absolutely ruined with shitposts (more than usual).

Ou.. Aibou...

It's above average comedy that's completely harmless (doesn't go into full-retard territory).
Think of it as a more bite-sized Gintama.

Enjoyed it more than Mob Psycho.

PTE and VEG brought many crossboarders in.

A bit sad that even SoL anime threads has shitpost and people bringing VEG without any reason. Hopefully in some days/weeks it will be less painful.

Have you actually seen VEG threads? I like the anime but the amount of shitposting and memes from other boards is staggering.

>gintama
but it doesnt take itself seriously so you wrong

Gintama is generic battle shounen with forced gag, this is pure comedy.

I like it too, and went to some of the threads after seeing the first episode, but decided that it just isn't worth. Who really wants to discuss the anime don't have space there.

The overall quality of the whole board has gone down, so it's impossible to ignore. I don't even follow VEG or PTE threads and I still come across obvious newfags all the time.

Watch this shit thread get a shit ton of answer, and this faggot OP defend his shitty opinion.

Only on Sup Forums Sup Forums