I hate Zeno

This is not a Dragon Ball general.
I want to ask a very specific question:

In universe, why is no one hating on those two little fuckers?

They are destroying worlds on a whim, turn the destruction of those worlds into a tournament and act like autistic children. I would hate them with a passion so strong, if I was the winner of the tournament I would wish for them to lose all their power and be tortured for all eternity.

They are God

Imagine old testament god and the Jews. That's why.

Holy shit, Freeza is on Sup Forums.

Still hurt Freeza-san?

I didn't vote for him.

me too buddy

They would sense your hate and destroy you.

Holy shit I don't watch DBS but every co worker does (they sometimes do it at the office) and this thing just looks more and more autistic by the minute.

Dragon Ball should have been left to die, it doesn't feel like the same series at all.

Frieza is the only one with the balls to question Zeno.

Didn't realize frost demons are meant to have those kek

Stop making threads you crossboarder retard

Frieza hates them but he hates most everything cutesy. He's 120% right on these shits.

Frieza hates him and I bet Jiren hates him too

It's literally the same as when they met Korin then Kami then King Kai then Supreme Kai then Old Kai

Akira Toriyama is a comedian and he hated Z for what it did to his baby. Super isn't supposed to feel like the same series. it's a comedy parody of what made dragon ball so popular and the fact that so many people watch it without understanding this is just sad.

The Zenos did create the universe, and the "mortal level" rankings seem to suggest that the universes all failed the multiversal divine standards for not being hellholes.

I'd say it's merely their obligation to destroy worlds that are undeveloped, vile and violent

They're literally old testament God. Do you ever see followers of abrahamic religions hating God for the horrible shit happening in the world? No. No you don't. Hating a God that cannot be defeated and holds you at his mercy is pointless.

Pretty much this. I don't understand why more people don't hate them. I want Zamasu to come back and smite the little shits.

>Zamasu
You mean the autist that Zeno effortlessly ended?

>I bet Jiren hates him too
I actually wonder about this. Anyone concerned with justice can't actually like Zeno.

>Hating a God that cannot be defeated
>implying

Nothing is unkillable in this series

>The Zenos did create the universe
There's no evidence for this.

Did he though? After what Zamasu became, how can you be sure?

>it's a parody

Doesn't defend it from being godawful. There are few things worse than an unfunny comedy.

They are like children, someone could always manipulate them into erasing each other

DBS isn't a comedy. That's just a forced meme DB and GT autists refuse to stop pushing.

>Zamasufags
Not even once.

Zamasu was right.

He's gone forever and he can't come back.

Who's great idea was to make two autistic children the supreme rulers of all universes?

He WILL return. Mark my words.

Probably the same person who decided to make Goku a villain.

Nah, your shit edgelord Naruto villain is gone forever, and with him went the shittiest arc in DB history.

Easy - they're a parody of nu-Dragonball fans. You know, the autistic retards screeching about "MUH POWER LEVELS" and "MUH NEW SUPER FORM" with literally no regard for anything other than the next H Y P E fight. They make a tournament in which nobody is allowed to kill because that'd ruin the fun even though universes are at stake, they routinely break their own rules on said tournament "because it's cool", and they are apparently so absurdly powerful that everyone in the series has no choice but to obey their whims (like how anyone making this shitshow who actually cared about the source material knows they have to bend over backwards). Best part is that the """""fans""""" they're parodying don't even pick up on the shit getting flung at them.

Zamasu was right.

>Zamasu arc was bad
Holy shit the pleb on this fucker. The Zamasu arc was unquestionably the best arc in the entirety of all Dragon Ball canon.

It was the worst arc in Super and one of the worst arcs in the series. You're either trolling or a pseud who thinks Zamasu is some paragon of intellectual literature.

The zeno boys are just a tool for el grande padre.

I wanna see smug priest punch a Zeno right in the fat face. It will all be worth it.

>hundreds of Zamasus
>obliterated in an instant without any effort by Zeno

How do you know what you saw? Both Zamasu and Zeno are operating on levels that aren't just "punch with energy blast" shit. Zamasu could've slid into another dimension, infected Zeno, locked himself in stasis, who fucking knows.

This. Zeno is like a child being manipulated by El Grand Padre

El grande padre is just a tool for red Shaggy

>inb4 MANGA NOT CANON xD

Zamasu became the universe in the anime and Zeno still destroyed his ass

Zeno is just Toriyama passively aggresively mocking fans who wanted him to revive a dead series

HOHOHO~

>ACCEPT MY HEADCANON
He got erased effortlessly while panicking and running away like the little faggoty green elf bitch that he is. He's gone. He's dead. He doesn't exist anymore.

They are not really a character and more so a force of nature.

Although it would be cool to see a spin of series of the other universes, but most of them got killed off like Boba Fett in return of the jedi.

I'm just saying, there are endless possibilities that allow for him to have survived. Your seething hatred of Zamasu doesn't make any of that not true.

>They are not really a character and more so a force of nature.
Like a disease. Time to vaccinate.

>there are endless possibilities that allow for him to have survived
Yes, there are endless headcanons that are entirely untrue.

Settle your fucking tits. When Zamasu comes back I'll laugh and you'll cry. And if he doesn't, I'll retain my good memories of him.

Either way, you'll still be mad as fuck.

They are very clearly a representation of the audience/the nip kids watching the show. They don't really give a shit about anything as long as they are entertained, they can retcon anything and they clearly favor Goku and the "cool" characters

>When Zamasu comes back
Writing him back to life in your fanspiction doesn't count.

>he thinks DB has anything even vaguely resembling symbolism and deeper meaning
Toriyama literally makes shit up as he goes.

His universe his rules. But his actions are not right from certain point of view. It's like sinking newborn kittens (not right).

>Zamasu could've slid into another dimension, infected Zeno
Go back to your channel Dicasty

I wish they'd stop spoiling entire seasons months in advance. I saw the death of Zamasu advertised before it happened too. I didn't need something that important spoiled. They need to stop this.

>possessed Zeno theory
oh shit an actual spic

Keflafags I accept your concessions.

???
Based Kefla

Look out gohan! He's charging a kah-me-jah-meh-jah!

>universes get wished back
>all universes deleted by zeno return
>all universes deleted by future zeno return
>trunks timeline returns
>zamasu returns

I'm just so tired of every OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

They feel like an avatar for how Toei wants the audience to react to the same kind of fights all the time.

>They feel like an avatar for how Toei wants the audience to react to the same kind of fights all the time

That's literally what they are
Toriyamas vision of the average dbz fan
in a sense, the fans are the "god" of the series, because without them, it wouldn't exist.

Yes, hate him.
Hate him and chose me. I will save the multiverse, I will become the new supremo Presidente!
REGLA DE TODOS WILL DIE!