Go-toubon no hanayome

Yotsuba confirmed for 4D chess player

Huh, tieba getting the scans faster than korean

What's with the filter?

>好きだから
jesus christ she did it this mad woman

I'm suspecting that Yotsuba is the girl on Fuutarou's childhood picture. Someone who's as cheery as Yotsuba can change someone's life into a better person like Fuutarou when he was a delinquent child.

What did she mean by this?

>Sina Weibo

This fucking fast? Thank you based China for the raw holy shit.

It'll be the main girl

it's obviously itsuki desu

Them Softsubas.

>cause I like you
>just kidding
what did she mean by this???

Fuutarou looks pretty creepy there.

My money is on Yotsuba. There is a reason why the author's avatar is Yotsuba and why Yotsuba has the least mini arc out of the 5

Yotsuba a best.

Okay folks I'm changing sides

1>4>3> power gap >2=5

All japs arr rook same tho

YOOOOOOOOOOO

>the 4D chess thing wasn't just a meme

Holy fuck. How can the other girls even compete?

>yfw you summoned Yandere instead of Persona

I don't know why, but those pages have some spoopy vibe to them.

Gentlemen. How do we stop Yotsuba?

We can't, she has already won.

I thought nobody can out smug Nina.

WHAT

We can't, she already predicted all our moves with her 4D chess.

>stop
Why? I love her.

Yotsuba’s expression looks like something out of horror manga. What the fuck

>inb4 Yotsuba cheekily breaks the fourth wall and acknowledges the reader for a brief moment

How fucked is your head going to be?

Is Uesugi's head angled to the side, but his eye still positioned as if he was looking straight up?

Doki Doki Literature Club tier? Like how, we’re going back to chapter 1 only to find out the title of the manga changed to 4 Toubun and one of the sister suddenly disappeared?

The mask is off!

Itsuki is just the poster girl for the series

Well I didn't see this coming.

SLUT

What's her end goal lads?

A quick reminder of who the best girl of the series is.

Stop deluding yourself, she's end-game

Oh great, they ruined her.
Why can't we have one good-natured genki girl who isn't a fucking slut.

It's not a filter. It's how manga looks on Magazines.

She will win but as for best I'd say Headphone-girl is best

looks too clean to be just a scanned magazine tho

sorry, wrong pic

Miku's biggest problem right now is that she hasn't really had any development since going dere. She didn't like him and then began respecting/loving him like a chapter or 2 later. That's about all she's gotten.

This is why I now go 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2

stopped coming to these threads because of the eslfags constantly shitting things up denying it was a harem, I'm glad it looks like best girl is finally getting her chance to shine

>shit short hair
no thank you.

Was it ever in doubt?
Why else did people think the 4d chess idea took off?

Why do you rank higher Yotsuba which had even less development than Nino then?

>Yotsuha
when will Sup Forums redo this chapter?

Mainly from the fact that Yotsuba has always been helpful and bubbly, and Nino literally drugged Uesugi in the very beginning. That's a quick way to wind up in a distant last at the beginning. I will say that she's gotten much better in my eyes though. Even though I ranked her last, I still think she's good

>Fuutarou like girls who can cook.
>Miku working hard to be better at cooking.

Miku's thirst can't be quenched.

Fuutaro realizing he's got 5 hotties lusting over his dick and exploiting their insatiable cock hunger to get them to study when

F is fucking dead.

Miku is your better bet at this point. I suspect she's originally the genki one until whatever happened during junior HS turned her dead inside.

4TH IMPACT INCOMING

4D CHESS

Reminder that every hana is best yome and we must not resort to insults and fights, you can have any of them as favorite and that's ok.

Pic related is my favorite Hana for example, Miku a qt3.14.

>3.14
>Miku has been hanging out with Ichika and Yotsuba the most
Deepest lore.

Fucking hell.

Every chapter i have to readjust rankings, and now yotsuba want to climb from bottom to the top

>4D chess

It's 5D chess. She really doesn't like uesegi and is playing everyone because her goal is something else

More pouts!

Now I just have to wait for the watermark free version

Don't worry guys, it's just a normal smile befitting completely normal and genki girl such as Yostuba.

It's still closer to 3d.

Is there a zip file of all the pouts?
Or if some user has been collecting them could you please upload it somewhere? Thanks

Yotsuba is a wonderful person with nothing to hide.

The guy that dumped the first lht translated chapters made a compilation until chapter 9 I believe. It wasn't updated ever since

Angle of his head really looks strange. Furthermore it seems that he receives the lap pillow and as an extra service she pushes her Yotsubas onto his head.
What I´d give to be able to switch places with Fuutarou during the SoL segments

Women are scary, even in 2D

You wish they were this cute.

Is that sadism, teasing, being a bitch, being cheeky, or just light hearted fun? What? Maybe she isn't an ally and is a bigger antagonist than Nino.

I guess the yandere idea is dead. Maybe she hates him and is angling a way to fuck him over. Maybe she is mad at him for something over the past since she did recognize him.

It looks like she's just teasing him. What makes you think she has a more sinister motive?

Maybe she likes him but is embarrassed to tell her real feelings so uses teasing as a coping mechanism.

Never trusted her. She was on his side with no effort from him. I suspect she is Nino on steroids. She might be a spider with a web of lies and manipulations.

We needed a crazy sister, Nino is just a good girl bu emotional.

I guess its fuutarou's eyes in the page before.

Thats not the face of someone surprised. Those are the eyes of someone who's seen some shit and is horrified by it.

Teasing is Ichika's thing.
>she has a more sinister motive?
It makes more sense than her being lovey dovey like Mku. She is sadistic at best and final boss at worse. She knew he was tailing her in chapter 13, has had weird faces, and always positions herself in the right place. She notices things before anyone else does.

Never, never trust unearned affection in manga.

When did anons suspect she was playing 4D Chess?

First chapter when she could tell he's Uesugi right away.

>it makes more sense than her being lovey dovey like Miku
Yeah I agree she probably isn't lovestruck, but there has been no evidence so far that she's final boss tier. I can definitely see it going that way, but there hasn't been anything to suggest she's like that so far.
The impression I have of her is that she's just the most playful one out of all the girls.

Why does the Yotsuba head look angry?

Fatty is rolling over and yotsuba is getting pushed off

I like how her smile isn't outright malicious looking like Nino's yet there's still something devious about it.

So's Nino.

She could be a little peeved that he didn't recognize her. Yotsuba was never going to be an easy out. She might be playful but then again she might be overly playful.

Also
>4th sister
>4 is pronounced "shi"
>"shi" also can be "death"
>4 is the unlucky number in japan

Did we just meme 4D Chess Yotsuba into reality?

>Nino
Break him for talking to other girls
>Yotsuba
Peg him for talking to other girls
>Miku
Maim him for talking to other girls

so translations when?

Never underestimate memes. We have the author making Itsuki is fat jokes on twitter.

There have been hints throughout multiple chapters.
>could tell he's Usegui
>gave historical games to Miku so she has something she's good at
>brought extra fireworks because lolreasons
>brought extra stationery (countered keikaku by Ichika)
>is the only one who wasn't late for the test

The fat is going to her sisters equally.

>getting pegged by Yotsuba

How likely it is that Yotsuba called Uesugi out on his lack of sense of taste so that he wouldn't give Miku's false confidence?

Just noticed how mischievous this smile looks. It all makes sense now.