Koi wa Ameagari no You Ni

I wonder if only older people will like this.

Hopefully the story won't be limited by the setting because it is already funnier than Working.

I know what this show reminded me of.

Pleasure, old men, etc.

What older people?
Older women who were in love of their teacher or older men living vicariously through the male lead?

You mean adults? Sure, its seinen after all and not for immature little shits.

Both?

Someone's salty.

I have a strong feeling this is going to be AOTS. I haven't heartbonered so hard over a first episode since Yuyushiki.

Underage detected.

I'm a 31yo ojiisan manager stuck in a dead end job and I'm watching this because I identify with tenchou

I mean I'm 20, and in this age gap stories I usually sympathize with the classmate the mcs age who trying to get it in, but in this case the manager is so great that i'm rooting for akira.

She looks like a Komi

Daily reminder that she's a bitch that pleases old men.

Nah, I'm a 20 year old college student and I love it.

Tenchou looks exactly like goto from patlabor

My one gripe is that sometimes the music is a bit too loud. Hopefully they we're really tryinng to make an impact with it at the beginning and it will be more subdued

I'm 3x and i liked it

Define "old." I'm enjoying it and I'm 27.

I'm 20 as of today and I love it

It's really cute and goddamn that art is incredible, VAs are killing it too

Could see how it could be boring to some but besides that what's not to like?

You should see the autistic screeching that this shit inspires. There's tumblr whales complaining that this is just a male sexual fantasy where he's creeping on a young girl and it's gross, even though by age gap romances this is extremely tame, and she initiates the romance, and it's written by a woman from primarily the girl's POV.
Then there was some dude in a thread yesterday crying that the girl is a bitch because she ignores Yoshikawa and since he waited for her in the rain she owes him a conversation.
Then there's the mad yurifags who just shit on this show because they will shit on every show that isn't Citrus and believe that trash fire is some sort of unique masterpiece.

why is Sup Forums so full of snotty brats?

it's for girls that aren't like 'other girls' just watch the what's your type scene.

>ever going out of your way to listen to Tumblr
There's your problem
Yoshikawa is a fag
Yurifags are a shit

show is good

brapposters are too strong

Because us kids gets access to the internet real early old man.

I first found this site when I was 10, and started regularly posting in this board when I was 12. For better or worse. Well, definitely for the worse.

Fuck off to the shithole you came from

Well all of them are stupid. I read the manga, and this story is way more than a romance. Plus it is very platonic, the plot is way more about identity crisis in your life, than love.

I hope they end up together anyway.

In my opinion, that one isn't the main point of the story tho. If you read the manga, you can see why. Oh, I am female, but I am not very young anymore. I feel closer to Mr. Kondo character, than to Akira. Sadly, I think I made wrong choices in my life, and I am not satisfied with whom I am. If you read the manga, and you are unhappy with your job and stuff, you identify with Kondo, no matter if you are male or female. Also Akira has her problems, but to her everything is easier, because of her age. It's easier to change when you are young.

Did anyone catch the indirect shota kiss with the recorder? That chick is even more of a perv than we know.

What is up with those fucking filters though.

She isn't a perv. She treats the kid as a little brother. Stop this crap.

I could see this being boring if it where slow but this girl is just so assertive and aggressive, and the director is doing an amazing job.
He is mixing some of the chapters together so it's like really active, it's great.

Akira isn't a perv.
In the manga, there are only a couple of scenes a bit explicit, that show how much Akira is sexually attracted to Kondo. But I can see why the author put them. Indeed, you could think her love isn't exactly romantic love, but she sees in Kondo only a father figure. Thanks to those scenes, you understand she is actually romantically in love. Anyway, except for this couple of scenes, everything is completely platonic.

I did read the manga, I know it's about healing and moving on with your life and shit but I still want them to end up together. I didn't ask for your explanation.

This MC is fucking annoying.
>look at me I'm so cute and autistic
>can't eat a sandwich properly
>drops plates just to be a drama queen
>won't give anybody the time of day
>that fucking neck

I know you didn't ask for my explanation. But I find some people so stupid and annoying. I am not speaking about you. Indeed, some people think that females will identify with Akira, if they loved a man older than them, while males will identify with Kondo, because of some shitty sexual fantasies. They don't even know the plot yet, and they label the audience and the series like some kind of pandering shit. No. In this manga, it's not your gender that makes you relate to some character, but your personal experiences, because the characters are rather complex, not stereotypes. So, a woman can identify with Kondo, even tho she is a woman, rather than with Akira, because of her job situation, and stuff.

IDK. The latest raws it seems pretty set in stone that they'll end up together.

I want to be perved on by a cute high school girl.

They could end or not together, but in all the chapters I read, the romance wasn't exactly the main point. So you can like this story even though you dislike the romance.

t.whale

You are literally not having the same conversation as everyone else. No one else cares about all that shit. We're just wondering if they cute JK and awkward manager will end up together.

pedoshit in disguise

Well sorry, but the story isn't completely about that, and you won't see the ending in the anime for sure.

I think the age gap is too big, but the story of the characters, besides the romance, is so interesting, that I don't even care about their romance.

Irk why you guys are so mad, I found this refreshing

Yeah, I was surprised neither she or the kid gave a fuck.
They didn't even try to wipe it with their shirt or anything.

Because the indirect kiss obsession is only an anime cliche. But this manga isn't about cliches. In real life, who'd give a shit about something like that.

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I felt sorry for Yoshikawa. I hope he wins.

It would be nice if they ended up together though.

I don't care. I only hope Akira can run again, and poor Mr.Kondo becomes a successful writer. Honestly, it would be nice if he come back with his ex wife too.

The manager reminds me of my dad and I'm a troubled child

I liked it.

His ex wife left him because she didnt understand his love of Literature. She doesn't deserve him. It would not be nice if they got back together. Chapter 39 cemented the fact that Akira is actually in love with him, and actively seeks to understand his passions.

It's funny how when someone's shitty show falls flat they immediately start to blame yuri for it.
Amazing.

Mad yurishitter enters the scene

Just piss off already.

>being this mad because he was identified

Oh shit I didn't know Komi-san got an anime

But I like this
>realize i'm already 26
Fuck.

He's explicitly referring to someone in a thread from yesterday complaining that it wasn't a yuri romance.

So? What's the matter with that, people can have whatever opinions that they want to.

>So?
I'm replying to someone who was saying that
>It's funny how when someone's shitty show falls flat they immediately start to blame yuri for it.

I was just saying how that wasn't what that guy was doing.

By the looks of it everyone likes it so far and this board is full of underaged people.